The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Seemed very fun wor! Have you guys been to 'Just in time"? The boss is a fanatic MU fan. Lots of PINO after 12am.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Have you guys been to 'Just in time" ? The boss is a fanatic MU fan. Lots of PINO after 12am.
Where is " Just In Time " Pino Pub amd what time does it close ?
Old 04-04-2007, 04:25 PM
hornyhardcock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bro JJ,

I was at Yuen on Sat nite after the Liverpool vs Arsenal match. When i reach there started Chelsea vs Watford dy. I was alone tat nite. Probably u saw me la. Haha.. R u very big size? Later on a few of your fren's younger frens came? Dunno whether u notice an Indian guy there onot. 1 person only. I was sitting besides his table.

Tat was the 2nd time i been there. Before that it was Wed nite with my fren from kl. I got to know this chick there, Amy. She's quite petite but kinda bustfull. Look oso not bad. We actually seems to clicked wif each other on the 1st time we met. We oso kept in touch by fon. Walau..she said Sunday off day so i ajak her to go out. She said ok.

Tat's y Sat nite i went there again tot can bring her back until the next morning then go dating. I waited for her to finish work at around 3am. Then she said can go back dy. So i oso gian alr la. But her housemates cum colleagues came together wif her. So i fetched they all back lo. When reached their house, her frens went down 1st. Then i tot OK la this time. Cun la. Got "supper" to eat la. But CCB betul. Ma hai..she said she wanna go in alr. I asked her to follow me back la. I said i feel lonely ask her to acc me. Then next day wake up go movie or shopping lo. She gimme a CB & F*** Off look. Sien dy tat time.

She said tmr only go out. Kanina..tat time really dulan alr. 1st time go ask me to open 2 LD drink. RM40/cup! WTF!!! Cos 1st time i ok la..

Then 2nd time (Sat) i go alone, ask me open again. I said dun1 la. Then she say only 1 cup enaf. I oso kesian her. *Lagi kesian my wallet!* Then open 1 cup. After later on, asked again. F*** UP! I insist not to open. I said i rather gif her tips better than gif her boss earn on the LD.

So, sunday i oso no diu her. She oso no diu me. No contact now. But feel like eating her man!! GOSH!! Dunno still want to invest onot? Invest in the sense of going to yuen more frequent. Stimes think oso they wan $$ on LD drink only. Sien man...
Old 04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Itchyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmmm.... sorry brothers but im a loner, a hermit crab, would it seem out of place if i go to these pino pubs alone? would it be like a bullseye for those ppl to con me?

hows the usual crowd in these pubs? e.g do ppl who frequent these places come in pairs or groups of more than 3?

Just wondering~
Old 04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro hornyhardcock

You tot only you kena fly aeroplane meh. Me also ler... hahahha

I was at Pepper last Wednesday night wit fren. Then got this not bad looking pino girl sit wit me. Then managed to get her phone no.

The next day 11am she sms me say good morning. Then I tot Hor Seh Liao!!! Faster faster sms her back ask her want to eat lunch or not. She said OK and want to eat at Jusco. WOIYOO... Jusco dangerous man, got a lot of people there. Later meet wit somebody I know...die lah. So planning to bring her eat McDonald at Tmn Pelangi Indah. SMS her and she give me her address. Will fetch her at 12 noon.

Left my office 11.45 pm and drive my red colour sport car like no tomorrow. KNN while on my way to her house, she sms me said cannot go out liao, start to give excuse like her fren got problem lah this lah that lah. Nah beh... make me shiok shiok then fly aeroplane. I tot after eat McDonald can eat her "burger".

Sunday night went to see her again at the pub and not much action. Bro jjmyarea said he saw me alone alone sit there but dare not come to me because scare he see wrong people. Woi, brother jjmyarea, next time come nearer to see my 6" cock lah. At least got members not so bored.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
6" cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Sunday night went to see her again at the pub and not much action. Bro jjmyarea said he saw me alone alone sit there but dare not come to me because scare he see wrong people. Woi, brother jjmyarea, next time come nearer to see my 6" cock lah. At least got members not so bored.
You shouldn't temp Bro jjmyarea with your 6" cock !

You should openly display it to the Pino ladies and ask them to BBBJ you under the table
Old 04-04-2007, 08:20 PM
hornyhardcock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro 6" nipple..ooppss sorry "cock".

Haha..jz joking. Next time we go cheong at pino pub together n dun gif face them dy. Ajak all kakis along.

Ja their nai kao kao..grap their butt kuat kuat..liu their pussy deep deep..

Hahaha...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Where is " Just In Time " Pino Pub amd what time does it close ?
This pub is located at the rear of the previous Maxis office. Around the corner of UE karaoke in Nghee heng.Got two minah waitress very solid.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro hornyhardcock

You tot only you kena fly aeroplane meh. Me also ler... hahahha

... she sms me said cannot go out liao, start to give excuse like her fren got problem lah this lah that lah. Nah beh... make me shiok shiok then fly aeroplane. I tot after eat McDonald can eat her "burger".
Walaueh, those Pinoy girls are using the same tricks as they use them in Angeles City. Luckily they didn't tell you that her grandma was choked by a piece of taofu or fu pei so can not meet you loh...her CBurger scared scared kena eaten and prised open by a 6" pile driver
Old 05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhardcock View Post
Hi Bro JJ,
I was at Yuen on Sat nite ....R u very big size? Later on a few of your fren's younger frens came?
Yo bro hornyhardcock, me can consider big size but dun think the person u saw me lar. When I there it's showing Manc Vs Blackburn n actually I have one more fren as company.

I din wait until the gals knock off. So now i know why my fren although look a bit sianzzz still there when I say gdbye at 230am. Kekeke... I can b a bit naive sometimes. Neway as I said bro... tat place is a black hole when it come 2 LDs. But I think all bros knew lar.. whether u reap ye rewards after investment is pretty much down to u selecting the right one, the desperate one who needs $$$. Anyhow 4 me wanna bonk just go MPs, HCs... no real risk..sure get reward one only ...is it blue chip or 2nd liners!!

I go Pino just 4 tat GF feel thingy and coz if u use the $$$ correctly u get 5-6 hours of fun compared to 1 hr in Hcs unless u go overnight.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Left my office 11.45 pm and drive my red colour sport car like no tomorrow.....

Bro 6", u write like u own a red ferrari leh...mayb 2 much alcohol but i dun c one parking outside lor.

And bro u bored meh? I c u hv 2 gals around u and u like doing "measurement for their breast" ler. Tell mi lar, if someone is in the midst of action/job whatever, do u go there and show face?? Like tat if KNN wrong person how? I go Pino pub maybe 12 get some "presents" lar but not 2 blackeyes and a bloody head woh.

And if i go around..... Sori sir do u mind me measuring ye dick? Oopsie yours only 3"... sori arr u not mi fren..... Most probably I will end up in hospital! Kekeke...
Old 05-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchyboy View Post
hmmmm.... sorry brothers but im a loner, a hermit crab, would it seem out of place if i go to these pino pubs alone? would it be like a bullseye for those ppl to con me?Just wondering~
Dun worry bro, me think tis place u loner, u threesome oso make no difference. If u r there u r "atm machine". Sure kena target one. I oso visit ATm machine a lot mah, so i know.

Once u step in there u oledi kena con what. Scare abt kena con.... dun GO, period.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Bro 6", u write like u own a red ferrari leh...mayb 2 much alcohol but i dun c one parking outside lor.

What he meant was his red-hooded ferrari with 2 flat tyres and usually those Pinoy girls have no difficulty in locating it..and sometimes get it parked into their dark tunnels
Old 05-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Dun worry bro, me think tis place u loner, u threesome oso make no difference. If u r there u r "atm machine". Sure kena target one. I oso visit ATm machine a lot mah, so i know.

Once u step in there u oledi kena con what. Scare abt kena con.... dun GO, period.
Ah pek like me also can attract them, who not you? The moment you venture inside you will definitely be "conned"....
Old 05-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
What he meant was his red-hooded ferrari with 2 flat tyres and usually those Pinoy girls have no difficulty in locating it..and sometimes get it parked into their dark tunnels
Lidat kar. Nowadays Pino smart u know. Sure they hv no problem locating it but they sure act as they dun know lor. Dun say park in dark tunnel, u 12 park outside your zipper oso cannot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1