The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiPolice
i also not sure when H41 closed down but it was quite some time back, I guessed that's the main reason why u will see a lot of statue and offerings in H43 compared to other hses.
Let me share my another info on Hse41 instead. Hse41 closed down less than 5 years. I think around year 2002. Because then in year 2002 when I joined this forum, if my memory did not fail me, I did post some FRs on this house girls. I still remembered I tried 2 girls from this house. But the house was reportedly closed down by authorities due to some brushes with the rules/regulations as told to me by the house girls. Some of the house girls were "posted out" to other "camps" while the rest ORD and given commoner status.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 23
Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: L8h43

Quote:
I guessed that's the main reason why u will see a lot of statue and offerings in H43 compared to other hses.
just like to share abit too ... i remember my very first visit to GL was H41 ... hai ~ memories ... tat time i was still a kid ... i remember correctly tat hse has no tank ...the girls jus sit opposite u ... n speakin abt this incident i personally had not encounter any but i do remember they got a altars with lots of toys n sweets offerings n i mean alot... now come to think of it ... it might have some connections ....
Old 27-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 30-08-2005, 05:39 PM
ThaiPolice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Let me share my another info on Hse41 instead. Hse41 closed down less than 5 years. I think around year 2002. Because then in year 2002 when I joined this forum, if my memory did not fail me, I did post some FRs on this house girls. I still remembered I tried 2 girls from this house. But the house was reportedly closed down by authorities due to some brushes with the rules/regulations as told to me by the house girls. Some of the house girls were "posted out" to other "camps" while the rest ORD and given commoner status.
got the chance to talk to some of the lau-jiao okts after reading the thread and they mentioned that H41 was closed down due to alcohol and drugs were found in the hse by the authorities after receiving warnings ample times not because of dirty things.

anyway the okts also mentioned that most of the hses also got dirty things but whether are u unlucky to encounter. he even asked me to check w the girls whom i'm familiar w to see whether they seen before. so for bros who go for overnights, maybe can consider having an amulet for protection.
Old 30-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
nelson is one of the Best!nelson is one of the Best!nelson is one of the Best!

hi, want to contribute my first virgin Fr on this site

Yest went to visit L8H43 was kinda late ard 10plus, knn left only 2 girl..no choice lan lan choice 1.In the end chose L9 coz she look kinda friendly to me.. once pick her up. she hold my hand like couple like that, happy to know that she know hw to speak chinese. Once in the room sop etc, den in bed she start to lick my dick(si ber tulan) she keep licking my brother area but nv blow it.. I started to finger her as she allow, was wet starting but dry up later.. Den she ask me to fuck her, i ask her 'ur 1 so dry nvm meh?', she said nvm already wet inside liao.. den she cap me and i started to push my dick in.. wow she was really wet inside man .. (weird hw come dry outside but wet inside..hw the hell it's function inside man).. anyway rest is history, fuck done rdy to go.Btw the okt was friendly as many of the bro mention...

L8H43G9
Look:7/10
Name:forget to ask
complexion: fair but baggy eyes guess she did too much yest..
Body: silm and soft
Boobs: think b cup but slaggy
Bj:normal lo
FJ:wet can't feel tight or not
RTF:will go again coz gd service.
Old 30-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
got the chance to talk to some of the lau-jiao okts after reading the thread and they mentioned that H41 was closed down due to alcohol and drugs were found in the hse by the authorities after receiving warnings ample times not because of dirty things.

anyway the okts also mentioned that most of the hses also got dirty things but whether are u unlucky to encounter. he even asked me to check w the girls whom i'm familiar w to see whether they seen before. so for bros who go for overnights, maybe can consider having an amulet for protection.
Yeah something like that. Hse54 years back also same thing happen. The raid happened one afternoon after a session and next thing next was the house never opened till the one we saw today. The "tirak" i had then was sent to Hse66E. Though "tirak" never say "drugs", she said contraband stuff and police took back many things. Alcohol not able to warrant house closure for so long. Only drugs

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Peepkapoo

Virgin FR fm Peepkapoo

Hi to all bros here. This will be my very first report(definitely not the first bonk though). went down to Gl for a peep and poo..shocked to see all the lorongs was empty !...that was around 10.30pm or so. So decided to take my dinner there and hope that action will start again at a later time.
After dinner went to stroll down from Lor 6 to Lor18...see a few minahs and prc started flowing out...as the time was already running late for me..so decided to opted for cat 40..shoot and go.
passed Lor8 hse43..went in for a peep..plenty of girls and the okt was friendly..so decided on G88, as i thinks she is the best looking so far. went into her room along the hall downstair..take a closer look and man!..i can say she have that looks of a star man!..resemble a korean actress if not mistaken..dun know the name though...saw a poster of the korean actress on the wall( i know is not her)and pretend to praised her of the pictures..hahaha..and she shyly say in mandrain 'your mouth so sweet hor!'.
some small talk and we proceed to the bath..very normal, no action in the bathroom..came out and she tell me to dry up and wait for her in bed.
Action - performed catbath..only concentrate on the ear, neck and nipples. As i fondled her nipples, she say pain..only can squeeze her breast..then she capped my Iron and she commented i why my so big huh? and that she scared lei..hahaha..i was wondering it is true what she said or just to humor me, anyway her bj was so so..had better!..as she blow..i just squeeze that pair of melon lor..den she climed on top and pumped alway and after a few mins we change to missonary and after a few mins she suddenly ask me to stop and say she cum liao..really??..i was thinking..but can feel some juices slidding out of my rod..but hey..i pay you to let me cum lei..i was thinking..so i just rocked her slowly..and seeing to rejection, and she started to moan again..increase my speed and 5min later i came...shiok feeling!

Name; Ann, from chaing mai
Age-24(she told me)
Body-32a-25-33(slight tummy)
Bj-6/10
AR-6/10
Fj-8/10(coz i made her cum!)
rtn-maybe( coz like her look..)
manage to steal akiss from her too..hahaha

The End...thanks and please dun flame me hor...
Old 12-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maker is Cool - loads of Potential

any 1 try g18? i saw in the tank. she looks abit fat.
Old 13-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Thailadycharmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Require big favour for those bro who patronize L8H43 .. I use to visit G9 of these hse but when i went there today...the OKT tell me she have been resting for a month and more .. the last visit ... she told me she are going for operations but do not know what happen...

Please bro who have regular there kindly check for me ... SFlover please pm me if you know ... i still concern of her as a friend.....

Thanks very much ..... please
Old 17-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailadycharmer
Hi Bro

Require big favour for those bro who patronize L8H43 .. I use to visit G9 of these hse but when i went there today...the OKT tell me she have been resting for a month and more .. the last visit ... she told me she are going for operations but do not know what happen...

Please bro who have regular there kindly check for me ... SFlover please pm me if you know ... i still concern of her as a friend.....

Thanks very much ..... please

I just went to this hse last night and the house seems to have temp closed for bussiness.??? Anyone can verify this?
Old 17-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
virus2977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
I just went to this hse last night and the house seems to have temp closed for bussiness.??? Anyone can verify this?
Yesterday they all off 1 day.All the gals all out until 12mit nit.My gal afternoon cal me i go out with her until at nit.The boss give them hoilday as is god prayer or wat for thailand...
Old 17-11-2005, 04:59 PM
bangkoktonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus2977
Yesterday they all off 1 day.All the gals all out until 12mit nit.My gal afternoon cal me i go out with her until at nit.The boss give them hoilday as is god prayer or wat for thailand...
Yesterday Loy Krathong, quite a number of houses closed.
Old 17-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Thailadycharmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
Yesterday Loy Krathong, quite a number of houses closed.
Hi Bro

I think Lor 18 Hse was not close...???
Old 17-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

today gonna write short FR sianz mah haha..neway met 2 group of frens 2dae..tried l8h43g88 and wh14g3 i should just go straight to them

l8h43g88

name:ann
origin: chiang mai
face: 8.5/10
body: 8/10
boobs: a cup wif perky tits (hardly grabbable)
BJ:5.5/10
FJ:5/10
HJ:6/10
RTF:no

sit in wif fren and cousin, cousin say look not bad den just try lor..go in like hug me like like me alot likedat go in..goin bathroom den like pretend to fall on me want me hold her haha..tell me cold..hmm den wanna touch her she say cold knn...

aft a normal bath fry up sit on bed wait for her den cat bath nothin special den bj also normal den put cap on me and ride me...den ask me do her missionary coz she tired aft awhile ask if i tired. i say abit she turn me around den HJ me le..knn thats fast. keep askin if i can come if not no time..all these while wanna touch her nipples she dun let..can only hold her small boobs..cnt french..juz tease me wif small kisses..aft that say time over how...cnt come den siam liaoz...farked up..only face nice..keep sayin my dick too big scared pain..read frm another samster she say same thing

went to meet my another fren aft that den go wh14g3

name:mai mee chue (no name..dun wanna say haha)
origin:dun wanna say also
face:6/10(she dun smile ok...smile alreadie..jialat teeth cmi)
body:7/10 (very small size tink 1.50m nia)
boobs: nice b cup
BJ: 9/10 (suction and movement..take her time also nearly cim)
FJ:7.5/10( tight pussy)
HJ:7/10
RTF:maybe not

nothin much all sop except her face just look bit 'lang ga' but her bj is close to heavenly...den her pussy quite tight..quite a fighter too..other den that all SOP

tired so give not so up to standard FR hope u all dun mind...bad day and 80 not well spent

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 18-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maker is Cool - loads of Potential

oh. your girl went out wit u. so good man. which 1 is your girl? can tell us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus2977
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1