The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
clou is Cool - loads of Potential
Radioactive and IBC BEN

Bro Radioactive, think you need to look into your so called "protocol". You should dig IBC Ben out for us

I have posted in the forum on IBC Ben owing $ weeks ago and you still allowed him to continue his agent account with you allowing him to swindle our $.

Bro, he is your immediate downline agent lei. Dun tell me you dun have his details. I am not buying that.

PLEASE REVERT.

Last edited by clou; 07-08-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
m3lting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Radioactive and IBC BEN

hi clou, what happened to IBC Ben? He still contact me regarding my loses wor. he cheat money of sbf bro?
Old 08-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 12
Kuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this is bad..
Old 08-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Bro radioactive reverted he will be going to ibc Ben house this week to find out what happen. Hope to hear good news and ibc Ben will honour his promise.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Radioactive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

I think I need to do some explanation. Yes, IBC ben approached me regarding the agent account and he was my downline. But when he defaulted payment , I suspended his account immediately. And that was like during Euro. He could get an agent account from someone else and started recruiting punters but that was totally out of my control.

For my protocol, I only need to answer to my upline, downline and my players. NO ONE ELSE. If you chose his service because he gave better offers and something happened, you only have your own judgement to blame. I was constantly reminding all punters to be prudent regarding choosing reliable and long-serving agents, like kums or buringice, because those "new" agents were throwing so much bonus that it becomes unsustainable in the long run. Did you heed my advice? You were blinded by greed for the mere 5-10% more that new agents offered and now that IBC Ben is nowhere to be found, you kept asking me to pay for him or to give you his address. I am sorry but I cant do any of these. The only thing I can do is to look for him and remind him. He still owns me money and I am angry too. But I cant blame this forum, where ibcben first contacted me, and demand compensation from its administrators. I can only blame on my poor judgement.

Bottom line, I have NEVER short-change anyone in this forum. But at the same time, my accountability is until my downline's level. Anything regarding my downline's players or agent is not my liability. It has to stop some where if not, you might as well look for my upline or IBC's boss for payment?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Bro,

Dun quite agree. I have opened an account before euro and account username and password did not change even after euro. From what I know, this is not possible if u suspend his account as you claimed.

Your liability as an upline should not be to remind ibcben to pay up only. U are the only one who have hIs address and other details.

If you found hIm and he does not wIsh to pay us punters, do u mean we should forget about getting our $ back?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Bro,
Just to clarify that I did not receive any sms or pm personally from you warning of" new agents offering unsustainable bonus".

In the meantime we shall await patiently for u to revert on ibc Ben status.

Thank you.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Radioactive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IBC Ben's account was suspend after Euro after defaulting payment. As long as my downline makes payment to me, why will I want to suspend his account? All his debts starts to surface weeks after Euro. So do I need to call every of my agent every week to ask if they are currently owning money outside and suspend their account immediately if they admit to it? It is a hard truth but yes, even if we found IBC ben and he refuses to pay, there is nothing much you or I can do.

Please go and read "From my Which Agent in SBF do u choose?" be delisa. I posted more than 2 replies to caution punters about new agents.

bottom line, choose tested and proven old bird agents. If you want to choose new agents because their offers are better and they ran with your money. Then blame yourself for being greedy.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Bro easy for u to say. U got all his particulars while we dun even the slightest clue...
Old 08-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Markey28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarkey28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun bother to pay him, he is just a blardy bastard that go back on his words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lting View Post
hi clou, what happened to IBC Ben? He still contact me regarding my loses wor. he cheat money of sbf bro?
Old 08-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

m3lting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markey28 View Post
Dun bother to pay him, he is just a blardy bastard that go back on his words.
oh.. i still thinking of paying him back via installments . now will think twice liao. zzz thanks for the advice
Old 08-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
RonnieTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SINGAPORE: Police have arrested three men for suspected involvement in illegal football bookmaking.

Two of them were caught at about 2.45am on Tuesday around Hougang Avenue 7.

Police believe the suspects, who are 19 and 21 years old, assisted an illegal bookmaker by recruiting punters and collecting payment.

Police also seized mobile phones believed to contain punters' records, an ATM card and over S$900 in cash.

At about 9am on the same day, police arrested another suspect around Sengkang East Way.

Police believe the 35-year-old man was providing illegal soccer accounts for punters and had hired the suspects arrested earlier.

A computer and mobile phones believed to contain punters' records and cash of about S$1,000 were seized.

Investigations are still ongoing.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
RonnieTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe he is IBCBen ?

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=303719
Old 08-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 12
Kuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

jus curious why cannot provide clou his address or info hmmm? since he owe u $ also...
Old 08-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
REBOUND deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IBCBen,

I know you are still lurking in this forum as another account. Maybe even worst placing bets with agents in here using punter $ u cheated better dun let me get to you.

Already got some information once all gather will release out hope u return all the $ you cheated or make a plan with those victims.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1