The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat 1h queue at Tai Hwa bakchormee after getting AMDK Michelin tyre

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

chin ho chiak meh??

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...-noodles-owner

Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodles received one Michelin star at the ceremony on Thursday (July 21)

SINGAPORE — Fresh after receiving one Michelin star, Mr Tang Chay Seng, 70, who currently runs Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodles, said that he wasn’t thinking of opening another outlet or starting a franchise.

Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodles was one of 22 restaurants that received a Michelin Star at the awards ceremony and gala dinner held at Resorts World Sentosa on Thursday (July 21).

RELATEDNEWS
LIFESTYLE
Starry, starry night: Singapore restaurants earn their Michelin stars
JULY 21
LIFESTYLE
Live updates: Unveiling Singapore's first Michelin Star restaurants
JULY 21
“Manpower is hard to get,” he quipped, adding that he didn’t want to dilute standards.

“And no, I don’t think I will be raising prices," he added.

Mr Tang added that he felt “very lucky” and to receive one Michelin star, and that he “very surprised” by the inclusion and that he would share this recognition with his family and friends. "I am happy to be put with all the expensive and French restaurants ... But we are not the same at all, (you) can't compare."

While the inclusion of Tai Hwa on the Michelin star list might have raised some eyebrows, the eating house isn’t short on fans. Makansutra called it the “most talked about bak chor mee”, and many are more than happy to queue 30 to 60 minutes for a bowl of the minced pork noodles.

Although it’s now located at Crawford Lane, its name reveals its past. It was originally located at Hill Street in 1932, and moved to Marine Square in 1986 before settling at its current location at Crawford Lane in 2005.

Dr Leslie Tay, who runs popular food blog ieatishootipost and is the author of Only The Best, a guide to hawker food in Singapore, called this accolade "another milestone" for hawkers in Singapore. "This means our bak chor mee is the same standard as all the (offerings from) the one Michelin star restaurants in the world," he said. "This is a worldwide recognition for hawkers."

But while Mr Tang might want to celebrate this achievement, there is no resting on his laurels. He said it's business as usual at the coffee shop on Friday. "But I won't be there ... because I have a few errands to run," he added.

mail
print

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1