The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
leeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke!

have read some bros stories...just distribute to contribute mine...

this year...i manage to hook up one 18 yr old sch dropout girl as my regular sex partner. It all happens in a very peculiar manner.

One nite ...i think it was in april or may...i received an sms ...'r u eric"..i was like huh...who is it...the person reply me saying that she got my num from her fren who has deal with me b4...but the description of her fren dint spark any famaliar faces in my mind ...anyway i heck care...so i asked her whats up...she said she need cash and ask me wheather i can help her..i say why not...but first intro urself..

she is 18 yrs old this yr (1988 baby)...currently not schooling...a sch drop out..standing at 1.7m and 49 kg...i listen to the stats ..hmm not bad...but i asked her how is her look...she say i wont dissappointed loh...i was abit hesitant..cos i have some bad experience with chatline and irc girls..so i was a it sceptical...

anyway i told myself ...just heck care la..if worse come to worse...meet le go off loh...so i asked her when she free can meet...we agree to meet on the week after labour day ...

i ask her to quote her price..she had no idea...she asked me whats the norm..being a bro who dun wana spoilt market (anyway this market also do my biz only..ha)....i quote her 300 overnite unlimited shots...thinking that it is too ridiculous she may reject...but surprisingly she agree!

i was like ..huh...so good kang tao meh...so i decided to meet her.

on that very nite....i had mixed feeling...i scared wait ended meet her a hippo or skinny but face cmi one then how...as i was pacing up and down outside the entrance of the hotel..my phone rang...i answered...there a female voice asked me " where are you"...i said i reaached liao...i asked her back her wheareabouts....she said the taxi driver took her to the wrong place!
wow cow!

after some angonizing waiting...a taxi came and dropped a female off...the female alighted...as the nite is dark and the street lights were dim..i cannot discern her looks..but from far her figure is slim...she approached my direction...as she come nearer and nearer...my heart puounced faster and faster.

when she finally appeared in front of me...i thanked myself for coming otherwise i would miss a syt...there stand b4 me..stand a s8 yr old sweet young thing...she looked abit like lian...but she also exhibit some demure girl next door feeling...

her looks are nice ...i shall give her 6.5...lookable and bonkable type..figure wise..is those typical jc and poly girls that we saw loh...but minus point is she dun have bg boobs...but overall is good la...

we proceed to the hotel room loh...we din immediately make love but slowly build up the atmosphere...i try to arouse her but teasing her sensitive parts which i found to be her nipples...she can be aroused easily..once u activate them...she will auto roam her hands to ur hardened rod...wow seh..the way she caress ur balls and rods is sensational!

i have met her for four times this year liao. actually when i am typing this...i just came backfrom an overnite session with her...whew...300 unlimmited shots with a 18 yr old syt...i must be dreaming!

to be continued..
Old 24-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 19
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke!

Your 1st fan here
Old 24-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

nice enccounter u have...
Old 24-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Colonel Benson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

very nice experience.
Old 24-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeky123 View Post
i have met her for four times this year liao. actually when i am typing this...i just came backfrom an overnite session with her...whew...300 unlimmited shots with a 18 yr old syt...i must be dreaming!

to be continued..
Bro nice encounter... So ru trying to let us in or just want us to read only but die in cocking standing?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 24-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

keep them cumming!!!!!!!!!
Old 24-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great encounter.. are we going to hear more??

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 24-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cuming more pls...
Old 24-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

will u be sharing her with us??
Old 24-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tunkudon is Cool - loads of Potential

can share share bo...
Old 24-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Is that all???

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 24-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

lucky man
so she still need $, work as FL, u will share share the contact or juz wana share share ur encounter
Old 24-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

ya lo,u be sharing this gem with us here?
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 24-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

sharing her????? or sharing tales?????

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 24-12-2006, 04:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wake up liao buay?

or are u sexercising now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1