The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
What are you waiting for , grab your red book , pack up a few clothes and make
way to Tanah Merah ferry terminal to reminisce those good old days
Pak Prez main hantam aje.

Poor Alpah end up going Bintan. Or worst still kena confront by those hooligans at Tg Pinang!
Old 16-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
When's the venue and time of the The Three Tenors performing is the day Pak comes to TBK

You inviting Pak
I noticed ur subjects have fetish for ur sarong. So StarScream awaiting ur FRs Live fm TBK.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
I noticed ur subjects have fetish for ur sarong. So StarScream awaiting ur FRs Live fm TBK.
One day bRuR one day but not to sOOn

My bad abt the ferry terminal thought it was to P. pinang
Old 16-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
One day bRuR one day but not to sOOn

My bad abt the ferry terminal thought it was to P. pinang
Dont party and drink too much Pak Prez...
Old 16-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Makaseh for your advis

Life is short and kalender tearing fast so must party trus
Old 16-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
So far i have stay in Gabion but really dont like the bed.Morning wake up whole body aching. This trip thinking of staying at Aston after reading bro ChiongBalai input. Maybe try Aston KTV. Was informed by my driver that Aston ktv can get gal to do striptease for ard half a million rupiah. Anybody try before.
Bro u can try on maxi while the room is slightly higher in price which is $48 for standard room.

There is a open hall KTV plus a pool table on the 7th floor & on the 3rd floor there is spa massage.

But the main issue is there is free driver u could use without paying for commission when u take gals & do not need to pay for the driver when sending u to eat or going back for the ferry.

As for makan if u go to the right side from the the main door of maxi there is fry chicken DO & ME or the right side there is a small shop call IMM which u can buy ur beer, water, condom, titbits or even susu
Old 16-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MAybe can consider Maxi. Seen the hotel before and looks better than Gabion. Only Gabion reception very preety. That why always stay there. Hehehe...
Old 16-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
So far i have stay in Gabion but really dont like the bed.Morning wake up whole body aching. This trip thinking of staying at Aston after reading bro ChiongBalai input. Maybe try Aston KTV. Was informed by my driver that Aston ktv can get gal to do striptease for ard half a million rupiah. Anybody try before.
Hmmmm didn't know the ktv got such services.. Interesting.. But for half a mil if only striptease...
Been contemplating a lot on where to stay for my next trip next month.. Thinking of going without my regular driver.. But I completely love the rooms at Aston.. Maybe before I go I call them ask them if they provide driver or not.. If they don't might jump ship to Maxi instead..
Anyone stayed at both Aston and Maxi before and can provide a comparison on the room size?
Old 17-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kbata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read the report from so many senior bros here, sounds like this place is very fun.... But I have never been there before and no kaki to go together...

Can I tag along if any bro is going there during the weekends possibly next week or mid june?
Old 17-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Hmmmm didn't know the ktv got such services.. Interesting.. But for half a mil if only striptease...
Been contemplating a lot on where to stay for my next trip next month.. Thinking of going without my regular driver.. But I completely love the rooms at Aston.. Maybe before I go I call them ask them if they provide driver or not.. If they don't might jump ship to Maxi instead..
Anyone stayed at both Aston and Maxi before and can provide a comparison on the room size?
The only thing tat put me off is the distance. Padimas so far away fm town area. New name but old hotel. Another thing is few metres away is a cemetery. But since u luv the room, I suppose the rest of the negative part is secondary ya.
Old 17-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
The only thing tat put me off is the distance. Padimas so far away fm town area. New name but old hotel. Another thing is few metres away is a cemetery. But since u luv the room, I suppose the rest of the negative part is secondary ya.
Haha the cemetery doesn't bother me as I don't believe in the supernatural.. But it's so quiet and serene here and the hotel staff really warm and hospitable.. Yeah the name is new but they've had renovations too.. My last trip a few years ago one side of the hotel was closed for renovations.. Now they adding a spa too.
But Xd bro, you been to maxi before? I kind of need a room size comparison.. Next trip be quite a few days, don't want to end up regretting my choice lol..
Old 18-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
But Xd bro, you been to maxi before? I kind of need a room size comparison.. Next trip be quite a few days, don't want to end up regretting my choice lol..
Maxi? Sian leow. Since their opening, i have been tere regularly. Until I know so many staffs tere, tip here and tere, pock kai leow. So been sometime leow havent check into Maxi. They have big rooms. But price wise more than wat Aston charges u. If u want a seaview, book their new extension room. Book the last room ie. all the way right at the end of the corridor/hotel...
Old 18-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maxi? Sian leow. Since their opening, i have been tere regularly. Until I know so many staffs tere, tip here and tere, pock kai leow. So been sometime leow havent check into Maxi. They have big rooms. But price wise more than wat Aston charges u. If u want a seaview, book their new extension room. Book the last room ie. all the way right at the end of the corridor/hotel...
Wow got sea view room.. Interesting.. Wifi accessible? There's supermarket/minimart nearby?
Old 19-05-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

yup, a mini market just next door...
Old 19-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chris888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bros!

Firstly , i would like to thank all the seniors bros in here for making Tg Balai much much more easier for newbies like me to understand. I found out about this place because now currently I am in operations than found out about this place from all the malaysians workers i work with Cant go with them as we are all on shift and if we all go.. than operation become we all kena on the operation table by management liao.

Sounds like a heaven to me.

Been reading the thread since page 1 and the Dummy guides on page 122.

This is what i've learnt.

1.) Its a trip from habourfront to the Tg Balai
2.) Check in hotel
3.) Go villa via hotel van or public transport
4.) Always find those ceweks with chemistry.. those you think got feeling (eg. say hi/wave/smile/seduce/many more)
5.) try to haggle with the okt
6.) pay up and maybe can get the girl into the van with you if got space , if not tell okt what time room number and hotel name than okt will motorbike them there)
7.) if got free time till the designated timing ( ask driver bring go massage )
8.) reach the timing and wait the cewek come and start action
9.) go eat after rest.
10.) maybe disco if not go back hotel with some drinks
11.) fuck again.
12.) sleep.
13.) 1 last shot before she go off in the morning
14.) tip her and bye bye.
15.) repeat step 3 if staying for 1 more night

This is whats in my image after i've read since page 1.. am I right bros?

I can't speak malay at all and I can only speak chinese and english and hokkien. So would there be any outings i could join most preferrably next week?

Would love to lose my virgin balai exp with sammy bros !! esp those senior in here!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1