The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Times change; People change - The Rise Of The Fallen

Dear bros,

After reading the escapades/stories of all the bros here, here I am, to bring forth to you:

The Rise Of The Fallen

Based on 90% facts and 10% pepper & salt, the story goes:

"Company! Fall in! KNN all of you take your own sweet time is it??", the Platoon Commander shouted.. "Let you all book out for the first time and you guys take your own sweet time is it??"

My platoon mates eagerly rushed to the assembly point and we all fall in. Of course, in every camp, in every platoons, in every sections, we all have some sabo-kings that never fail to fail in late. Everyone who were early and waiting at the assembly point, echo-ed out to our brothers. "Oei!!!!! Fall-in!!" The platoon shouted..

"Whole lot knock it down! Pumping position ready!!" The Platoon Commander shouted. We got onto all fours on the ground, with our fieldpack, and went into pumping position. I estimated that we waited for almost ten minutes before everyone came down. We then received our instructions @ 1900 hours on Sunday.

We marched out to the guardhouse and then dispersed. At the bus-stop, young boys were all chatting, including my section mates:

1. KK aka "Big Cannon"
2. Beng aka "Bo Ji"
3. Yu aka "Tai-zi"
4. Me aka "Tong"

I was kinda the odd one out because I was from the mono-intake surrounded by the hokkien bengs & misfits, solely because I am English-educated.

Beng : Eh, tonight book out wana go clubbing bo?
Yu : Pay haven't out leh, sibei leong leh?
Beng : Go chiong la.. I also got $80 left until next week nia..
KK : ON la!!! I pay first bottle, the rest you all chut..
Yu : Wah.. Sibei rich leh..
Me : I don't mind, since I'm free after dinner.
Beng : ON la.. Tonight we go China Black, then we try to sian charbors..

We all agreed to contact after dinner time. My bus came first and we all parted ways.. Waiting for tonight's cheong..

Hope I am doing fine so far bros. Do let me know your feedback and comments, I'm not a sucker for points, but if you're liking the story, please show some points appreciation or comments!

Last edited by fallen69angel; 01-10-2015 at 12:58 AM.
Old 28-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
sexcrusader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Times change; People change - The Rise Of The Fallen

Pitch tent here.
Old 28-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 18
Tempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrusader View Post
Pitch tent here.
Must bring along face mask and oxygen tank.
Old 28-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Private reporting for duty
Old 28-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempura View Post
bro thanks, return ups +15 cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha, 4 bros reporting for duty. This is like a built up before the more interesting escapades come up..

Stay tuned.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 28-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
iNotChio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempura View Post
Indoor camping no need lah
Old 29-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

-Beep Beep-

Message from Beng:
Chinablack. 10.30pm.

We met outside the club, paid our fees and walked in. We got our drinks, and moved about the dance floors, scanning for any chiobus in sight. Suddenly, there was 2 voices at the back of us shouting to Beng. Yu and KK went to search for targets/spots.

"Oei! Beng! How come u here!?", the voice shouted.

Beng and I turned around and saw 2 girls shouting to us..

"Oei, Ana, long time no see? Wa, happening tonight sia! Didn't see you since Boat Quay days!?" Beng replied.

Ana: Ya lo, anyway, this is Michelle.
Beng: Hi, I'm Beng, this is Tong (Me).
Michelle: Hi
Me: Hi

My eyes were actually drawn to Michelle, despite Ana and Beng talking to me.

Michelle:
B-cupper, standing at 1.67, dressed in black short dress and looked sweet like an angel in everyway. She's a part-time model and currently is working and studying.

Ana:
Chatty, A-cupper, standing at 1.62, dressed in black tube and average looks. Wore skinny jeans with heels.

Yu and KK then kinda came back after some time and the 6 of us just partied together. At times we tried to dance with a couple of girls, moving in, but it seems that they are shunning away from us with our botak hairs. Army, haiz.

Yu danced slightly away from us with his "dragonball" movements, Beng saw a friend and went over, and only KK and me, were dancing with Michelle and Ana.

KK's eyes were locked on to Michelle too, and we discussed amongst the music, who should target who. KK wanted to target Michelle, which I was ok with, though I liked her too. But gut feel tells me that this girl is not easy, and would be out of a NS boy's league, at the moment.

I danced closer towards Ana, and she was dancing sexily with her butt on my groin, moving up and down. My little bro then started to react and I was thinking how would Ana look like, naked. Suddenly, the dry ice blew and everywhere was in smoke at the dance floor. No one can see shit, I grabbed Ana's hips and turned around, and kissed her on the lips. She tried to resist, but gave in to temptation as I kissed her passionately, with my hands on her butt, pulling her in close to me, rubbing my little bro against her tight skinny jeans.

The A-cup breasts then contacted my nipples beneath my shirt and I was in raging hormones to bed her tonight..

I then shifted one of my hands and caressed her neck and she let out a soft moan while our lips were still locked. Our tongues swirled and definitely, she was a good kisser. I then slowly shifted my hand downwards to feel the A-cup breast and gave it a light squeeze, doing circular finger runs on the breast around the nipple area and she let out another moan..

I then tried to pull the tube slightly down to peek at the colour of her bra. The tube slided slowly and at the corner of my eye, I saw....

Last edited by fallen69angel; 29-09-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Old 29-09-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, reporting here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
ED209 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 29-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Casablanka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon
Old 29-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Sure bring back memories of my NS days.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

The Rise Of The Fallen

At the corner of my eye, I saw her bra colour - RED!

Personally, I always found smacking red hot bras a turn-on, and I could see her erected nipple trying to play hide-and-seek with me. Maybe staying with the NS boys for the week was too much, I was like a beast awaiting to eat her tonight.

The smoke soon cleared up and we quickly tidied up and pretended to dance like normal. In her eyes, I knew what she wanted. I turned and looked at KK, but I saw that Michelle was trying to avoid him. If I were the girl, I would understand why.. KK was plump and didn't look the least bit of Michelle's type. And I knew Michelle was stealing glances at me, in her mind, she was wondering.. Why was it KK? Why?

I then whispered to Ana that I would get some drinks (cb, that KK open bottle, cannon from Sentosa bring all the way to China Black), I then left the group and walked towards the bar counter.

The crowd tonight was good, I squeezed through a group of ladies and felt some bumps, both top and bottom. Shiok, I thought.. I was almost and the bar counter when someone grabbed my hands from behind. It was a pair of smooth hands, with fingernails.

I was surprised, and wondered.. Who could that be?

Please show some support and up my points if you like the story.

Last edited by fallen69angel; 01-10-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Michelle came to look for you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1