The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: bencoolen beauty services

There is another msian gal, soft spoken and also young. Name is Ilis (something like that). And she does do massage. I find her quite lovely.
Another young msian gal doing massage is Kelly.
Old 22-11-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
There is another msian gal, soft spoken and also young. Name is Ilis (something like that). And she does do massage. I find her quite lovely.
Do they hard sell package bro?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-11-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
The massage can make it or not...wait kena like gump. .all they do is talk n talk. ..I don't mind the hard sell as long as they are pressing the correct part of the body lol
Old 23-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Do they hard sell package bro?
At least Angelina from Pu Bor place never talk about package at all. You want go there to kua zha bor only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
The massage can make it or not...wait kena like gump. .all they do is talk n talk. ..I don't mind the hard sell as long as they are pressing the correct part of the body lol
Your "correct" part is not included, or even near that part, or even your butt. At least got cover the legs, not like $38 con job at other places, only cover upper body.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
At least Angelina from Pu Bor place never talk about package at all. You want go there to kua zha bor only?

Your "correct" part is not included, or even near that part, or even your butt. At least got cover the legs, not like $38 con job at other places, only cover upper body.
I dun mind tryin if she’s pretty , does reasonable massage n teasing n doesn’t hard sell package

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I dun mind tryin if she’s pretty , does reasonable massage n teasing n doesn’t hard sell package
sorry bro, i think their main mission there is to hard sell package....
Old 26-11-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
Is she back to work?
Thid 1 i try before. Will hardselll package but i use my leg touch her butt when she massage me. No rejextion but no special.

I bought another session with her but nth also.. 1 yr back i think.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Thid 1 i try before. Will hardselll package but i use my leg touch her butt when she massage me. No rejextion but no special.

I bought another session with her but nth also.. 1 yr back i think.
Too bad to hear that as I find her really hot
Old 17-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: bencoolen beauty services

Any updates on this joint?

Passed by today, saw Angelina giving out flyers as usual. Not sure whether business good anot
Old 23-01-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just visited the joint last nite, after a long persuade from the gal i found on wechat.

This is a clean massage joint with P-Massage as part of package, so need not to request separately.

Once i arrived the shop, Nicole in white top and black jeans which i thinks is their uniform was waiting for me the counter. So after seeing her in such dress code mean no hope for any hanky panky. Got also maybe only top AR at most, anyway just my guess. Understand their service and package, so i opt for the 90m P-massage. When enter the room saw towel and short there on the massage table, there anther sign for no hanky panky. So i undress myself and put on the massage short n lay there.

She come in with oils and start the message session, we had some small talk during the massage session, where she is focus on massage and me enjoying the massage and enjoy the quiet moment. Which i like it, not like next room keep talking make it so noisy for my session.

She start with a towel on my back massage, follow with oil massage. She really work well on my neck, shoulder, back and butt. I enjoy it very much as she got the strength and skills. Able help to release some muscle pain i had. Not like the thai massage where very much focus on the back n leg. She somehow focus more on the neck, shoulder and back which i like it. So those bro need massage focus on the neck, shoulder n back she can do the job.

An hour of back massage, which is good time spend i think. My whole back muscle have a good relief but missing the sensual or teasing massage. which i know will not be there as this is a clean joint. But was hoping she would do it.

After i flip over she straight went for the P-massage. Somehow i enjoy her warm sweet face. No she doesnt have the CFM look but more like a sweet n a little shy gal working on your HJ/JG. She had the sweet smile and lips, somehow look seductive to me... i didnt ask or do much at this point just lay there and enjoy her massage. Too bad no sensual or teasing also even at this point, just normal HJ/JG massage on rod and balls. after few mins when i was about to release, which i did signal her. She did good job to catch my cum.. didnt let it fly everywhere nor on my stomach.

When im done, she clean me in tissue follow with warm towel clean. Then she give me a head massage since still have time left. Head massage was just normal. When she finished then she walk out and i get dress up.

Overall she is good and sweet gal. i really did enjoy the massage session, but was hoping she can be a little evil or notti to go with little sensual teasing... haha

Name: Nicole
Look: 7/10 (Cute and Pretty with a warm smile) * I think her lips very seductive.
Massage: 9/10 (Very good strength just missing the sensual part)
HJ/JG: 7/10 (HJ/JG like a normal massage not sensual type if you know what i mean)
AR: Not allow
Kiss: Not allow
Damage: $100/90m
WIR: Maybe when need a good back massage
Old 26-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tsh0rt View Post
Just visited the joint last nite, after a long persuade from the gal i found on wechat.

This is a clean massage joint with P-Massage as part of package, so need not to request separately.

Look: 7/10 (Cute and Pretty with a warm smile) * I think her lips very seductive.
HJ/JG: 7/10 (HJ/JG like a normal massage not sensual type if you know what i mean)
For 90 mins, incl good massage + HJ it sounds quite worth it.
Usually for $90 P massage, they only made u aroused but wont help u release.

Can juz reveal abit if this shop is in the city area?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Bro can share with me please?

Quote:

Once i arrived the shop, Nicole in white top and black jeans which i thinks is their uniform was waiting for me the counter. So after seeing her in such dress code mean no hope for any hanky panky. Got also maybe only top AR at most, anyway just my guess. Understand their service and package, so i opt for the 90m P-massage. When enter the room saw towel and short there on the massage table, there anther sign for no hanky panky. So i undress myself and put on the massage short n lay there.

She come in with oils and start the message session, we had some small talk during the massage session, where she is focus on massage and me enjoying the massage and enjoy the quiet moment. Which i like it, not like next room keep talking make it so noisy for my session.

She start with a towel on my back massage, follow with oil massage. She really work well on my neck, shoulder, back and butt. I enjoy it very much as she got the strength and skills. Able help to release some muscle pain i had. Not like the thai massage where very much focus on the back n leg. She somehow focus more on the neck, shoulder and back which i like it. So those bro need massage focus on the neck, shoulder n back she can do the job.

An hour of back massage, which is good time spend i think. My whole back muscle have a good relief but missing the sensual or teasing massage. which i know will not be there as this is a clean joint. But was hoping she would do it.

After i flip over she straight went for the P-massage. Somehow i enjoy her warm sweet face. No she doesnt have the CFM look but more like a sweet n a little shy gal working on your HJ/JG. She had the sweet smile and lips, somehow look seductive to me... i didnt ask or do much at this point just lay there and enjoy her massage. Too bad no sensual or teasing also even at this point, just normal HJ/JG massage on rod and balls. after few mins when i was about to release, which i did signal her. She did good job to catch my cum.. didnt let it fly everywhere nor on my stomach.

When im done, she clean me in tissue follow with warm towel clean. Then she give me a head massage since still have time left. Head massage was just normal. When she finished then she walk out and i get dress up.

Overall she is good and sweet gal. i really did enjoy the massage session, but was hoping she can be a little evil or notti to go with little sensual teasing... haha

Old 26-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:

Does this Nicole wear specs?
Old 03-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Passed by this afternoon and noticed one of the two shops along the Bencoolen street stretch is closed. Any Bros know what happened? Closed for Reno?
Old 03-03-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Desgroupng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Long Long Blow Job SPA, Blk  443 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-1259, S(560443)
ML Names: JoJo, Jessica, Joey, Lili, Chloe
Rolland, June, Summer, GiGi, Keima, Tabamo, ShittyAss, Luffd, ChiongKing, MassageOrDie, Giansex, RedDog, WestTiger, OceanSky
Entrance Fee : $88 per hour
Services : BBBJ @ $150, FJ @ $280, Threesome @ $988
Operating hours : 24 hours daily

Rolland, June, Summer, GiGi, Keima, Tabamo, ShittyAss, Luffd, ChiongKing, MassageOrDie, Giansex, RedDog, WestTiger, OceanSky

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1