The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2022, 07:15 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good Massage Place at Bukit Timah area

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Ya I remember coming once and she was at the reception. Didn't smile and had a face which was quite serious / fierce. But I also know once she warms up to you, her voice and laughter can be heard in adjacent rooms. I know cos recently I was there and could hear she was having a good time with one bro.
She found a big carrot
Old 26-01-2022, 09:12 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

... Deleted ...

Last edited by SGhappyman; 26-01-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Old 26-01-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Lemon at SanDuo? Her pic look good. However I seen bro here mentioned is a $88 joint. Do you think is worth to try?
Old 26-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Anyone tried Lemon at SanDuo? Her pic look good. However I seen bro here mentioned is a $88 joint. Do you think is worth to try?
Tried another ML at SanDuo. Even if you didn't get the 88 package initially, during massage the ML will also keep pushing for you to upgrade. Sibeh spoil mood. Never return after that.

And Lemon's photos look kinda fake. Just beware.
Old 26-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Bro who did u try at San Duo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Tried another ML at SanDuo. Even if you didn't get the 88 package initially, during massage the ML will also keep pushing for you to upgrade. Sibeh spoil mood. Never return after that.

And Lemon's photos look kinda fake. Just beware.
Old 26-01-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
Bro who did u try at San Duo?
I think her name was Sasa. Now don't know go where already
Old 27-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

I tried before…..quite pretty Sasa but don’t like her attitude……probably the worst ML I encountered before

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I think her name was Sasa. Now don't know go where already
Old 27-01-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14111 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
The picture of Lemon is fake and the shop is using a bait and switch tactic. They will assign another ML who claimed to be Lemon.

Some bros may have noticed that she turn off commenting in some groups which I believe is to prevent people from exposing her.

Min 2 points to trade.
Never return: undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 27-01-2022, 01:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
this thread is abt good massage place at bukit timah area. Kyoto is definitely one of better ones.
Tried Cxxxy recommended by a bro via pm. She has big and soft nehneh. She will tease you till song song. Tips her one blue note
Old 27-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rllllllll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than those Spa near King Albert Park downtown MRt, have you all ever went to LxZ3 Corxxr , which is walking distance from Six Avenue downtown Mrt?

They are facing the busy roadside and not as famous as other Spa (i dont know why)

Perhaps, for those went to Six Avenue Mrt will walk to W-Welnxxs??
Old 27-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

U pay 88 or 50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Tried Cxxxy recommended by a bro via pm. She has big and soft nehneh. She will tease you till song song. Tips her one blue note
Old 27-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey all, Ive tried LC in 2020 and W.W in 2021. Recently saw there’s a new place called J* **A behind W.W. Very quiet spot but their website are filled with meitu edited photos. Anyone tried there already? Cheers.
Old 27-01-2022, 05:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
U pay 88 or 50?
88 for 1 hour
Old 27-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Any bro try lixxx, pic look good from
Old 27-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rllllllll View Post
Other than those Spa near King Albert Park downtown MRt, have you all ever went to LxZ3 Corxxr , which is walking distance from Six Avenue downtown Mrt?

They are facing the busy roadside and not as famous as other Spa (i dont know why)

Perhaps, for those went to Six Avenue Mrt will walk to W-Welnxxs??
Bro you need to scroll through pages of this thread for info and FR of this place. Those having power might zap you for asking such questions when you could at least browse through the thread before asking first... The seniors might think you want to be spoonfed...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread