The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
dolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Have to agree with you bro. This kind are those waiting for Uni type which I used to fu*k on the science lab table and then ask her to shut up if not I tell the HOD.
They fuck willingly or you forced them?
Old 20-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 6
Confessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyBoy96 View Post

another pic
Wa the mother of four really put on some weight.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolot View Post
They fuck willingly or you forced them?
Don’t have to force. They are just horny and want to play. Just befriend them and they can tell my body language.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

another pic
The one in blue wearing g-string?

Looks like it from the outline.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

another pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolflust View Post
The one in blue wearing g-string?

Looks like it from the outline.
Omg bro !..u so observant ...n also looks like can see her puffy pussy outline bulging out too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Bro requests takedown

Last edited by a380; 04-04-2019 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Take down by bro
Old 22-03-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what kind of ice cream is that? i can't wait to see her licking it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
This one then is chio teacher la! From Westwood Sec

Old 27-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can see deep deep valley. bet the students sure high
Old 28-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Don’t have to force. They are just horny and want to play. Just befriend them and they can tell my body language.
I used to target younger teachers leaving the school. Safer and less trouble in future.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Tonali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by granzord View Post
can see deep deep valley. bet the students sure high
Students always make her bend forward to look at her valley
Old 28-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=lancelim;18512570]I used to target younger teachers leaving the school. Safer and less trouble in future.

ya agree. last time target one of my young pretty cher. even help her waterbomb her touchy colleague. think she knew about it.

but i help to organise a chalet for her when she left the school with our class involved.
she came in a sexy attire like the one on top. we were hooked on her cleavage . lucky she got tipsy n hint to me she wanted to go home, i send her of course heng.
someway near the park . she got tipsy n wanted to rest on my shoulder. i did nothing of course but somesome her hands slip into my little bro and the rest were history. seeing no one. she bend down to giv that little a wakeup suxk after a while she was top using hers to rub mine.i was just sitting there and hugging her and soon enough. some warm enter my little head. pain at first for me. think no warm up properly but soon getting warming n easy for riding. she rode hard and end my career hehe.

then i knew she feel touched when i help her waterbomb n orgsniser. so she feel i should get a ride. so advice to brothers. no harm trying . u never know hehe.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=granzord;18514490]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I used to target younger teachers leaving the school. Safer and less trouble in future.

ya agree. last time target one of my young pretty cher. even help her waterbomb her touchy colleague. think she knew about it.

but i help to organise a chalet for her when she left the school with our class involved.
she came in a sexy attire like the one on top. we were hooked on her cleavage . lucky she got tipsy n hint to me she wanted to go home, i send her of course heng.
someway near the park . she got tipsy n wanted to rest on my shoulder. i did nothing of course but somesome her hands slip into my little bro and the rest were history. seeing no one. she bend down to giv that little a wakeup suxk after a while she was top using hers to rub mine.i was just sitting there and hugging her and soon enough. some warm enter my little head. pain at first for me. think no warm up properly but soon getting warming n easy for riding. she rode hard and end my career hehe.

then i knew she feel touched when i help her waterbomb n orgsniser. so she feel i should get a ride. so advice to brothers. no harm trying . u never know hehe.
Wow damn hot n sexy... Do u hve a lookalike photo of ur teacher? Btw u guys gt more stories of bonking teachers???
Old 29-03-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
wuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This teacher so horny ah!!
Old 29-03-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=haikim999;18515063]
Quote:

Wow damn hot n sexy... Do u hve a lookalike photo of ur teacher? Btw u guys gt more stories of bonking teachers???
I got the luck of working along side education institutes for some time when I was younger. In some places I was the youngest working adult male so naturally I had more attention to me. Some memorable bonks were:

Then 39 year old Chinese high flier. Single. Will go even higher with a hard rod between her legs.

Then 26 year old Chinese from Malaysia. Innocent looking but had a nice body.

Then 25 year old Malay teaching staff. Picked up her phone and saw discussions about me with her fellow staff.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Very girl next door, studious type and wore nerdy glasses. In discussion with above. Came on those before her ROM.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Sporty and smitten by my formal dress looks. Impressed by my work ability. Bonked her in her uni sports attire after staff outing.

Then 43 year old teacher. Cosplay with me after appreciation day in my office which has no windows.

Then 19 year old Malay relief teacher. My job is to let her make me cum once a day.

Then 21 year old Chinese trainee teacher. A bit on the plus size scale but willing to please.

And my former form teacher 9 years my senior. Met her again many yeard after grad. Told her how I had a crush on her and slowly about fantasizing. After many many weeks of sexting she had her largest cock ever giving her orgasms.

I was given a room with no windows in one of the assignments that's why many things can happen there.
Old 29-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lungar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=lancelim;18516826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post

I got the luck of working along side education institutes for some time when I was younger. In some places I was the youngest working adult male so naturally I had more attention to me. Some memorable bonks were:

Then 39 year old Chinese high flier. Single. Will go even higher with a hard rod between her legs.

Then 26 year old Chinese from Malaysia. Innocent looking but had a nice body.

Then 25 year old Malay teaching staff. Picked up her phone and saw discussions about me with her fellow staff.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Very girl next door, studious type and wore nerdy glasses. In discussion with above. Came on those before her ROM.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Sporty and smitten by my formal dress looks. Impressed by my work ability. Bonked her in her uni sports attire after staff outing.

Then 43 year old teacher. Cosplay with me after appreciation day in my office which has no windows.

Then 19 year old Malay relief teacher. My job is to let her make me cum once a day.

Then 21 year old Chinese trainee teacher. A bit on the plus size scale but willing to please.

And my former form teacher 9 years my senior. Met her again many yeard after grad. Told her how I had a crush on her and slowly about fantasizing. After many many weeks of sexting she had her largest cock ever giving her orgasms.

I was given a room with no windows in one of the assignments that's why many things can happen there.
Wow so many teachers!! Salute man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1