The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Ok...that would be great.....!
wow, now you on world tour, going for international buffet...... simee pun chiak......

tom yam, balso, pho bo, peking duck.......etc goose liver?????
Old 15-05-2009, 04:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, now you on world tour, going for international buffet...... simee pun chiak......

No lah.....bakso once in a while, been there before but with Shifu as a guru....things couldn't go wrong mah....!

Coming or not?
Old 15-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi uncle etct88. Fret not. TBK oso have bak kut teh ya.

Quote:
No lah.....bakso once in a while, been there before but with Shifu as a guru....things couldn't go wrong mah....!

Coming or not?
Wah lou! It would indeed be a rare and delightful occasion to have Lao chiou etct88 and playboy..i mean playman of Thailand in TBK! Woooooh!
Old 15-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hi uncle etct88. Fret not. TBK oso have bak kut teh ya.

Wah lou! It would indeed be a rare and delightful occasion to have Lao chiou etct88 and playboy..i mean playman of Thailand in TBK! Woooooh!
That would be nice! That Playlord very 'high price' one! He sure reply say, it is an honour but dun know when.... blah blah blah.....

I will be around in SG, leaving on 22nd........

Can lim kopi?
Old 15-05-2009, 08:05 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
That would be nice! That Playlord very 'high price' one! He sure reply say, it is an honour but dun know when.... blah blah blah.....

Can lim kopi?

What to do....got to take care of little didi welfare then small brother and lastly big brother......but can squeeze in 2D1N if you want.....next Thursday...loh! and come back Friday to look see look see...!

Always suan me....!
Old 17-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:

Can lim kopi?
Uncle, u got PM..
Old 17-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Uncle, u got PM..
also have PMS liao.........
Old 18-05-2009, 03:53 AM
SamSter

Quote:
also have PMS liao.........

So better tell me fast as I am making plans to go for my BKK trip....one night is a bit tiring but what to do....you always chak me......

3D2N would be ideal......we will discuss when we meet....ok!
Old 18-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
3D2N would be ideal......we will discuss when we meet....ok!
Really envy u guys. Suka suka when cheong oso can. Cheong North or South oso no problems.
Old 19-05-2009, 01:52 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Really envy u guys. Suka suka when cheong oso can. Cheong North or South oso no problems.
Not me...lah...etct is the one I envy.....suka..start the engine and go........! Time no problem.....$$$ plenty!
Old 19-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not me...lah...etct is the one I envy.....suka..start the engine and go........! Time no problem.....$$$ plenty!
bey sui la..... got people want to show me TB, you come and kacau..knn

I cannot speak malay one..... time is a problem, money is a bigger problem....

please we have open invitation... hee hee......he come PG, I take him to DNK/HDY, he go TB, I can follow...... when it happen it happen..
Old 19-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. Bu$ine$$man all like tat ya. Hehehe...

Quote:
bey sui la..... got people want to show me TB, you come and kacau..knn

I cannot speak malay one..... time is a problem, money is a bigger problem....

please we have open invitation... hee hee......he come PG, I take him to DNK/HDY, he go TB, I can follow...... when it happen it happen..
Uncle ah. TBK actually a very small village...unlike Danok/Hatyai. Infact I remember last year one young university chap met me at TBK. KNN, Juz roughly told him how to meet me at Gabion. And he actually succeed in coming to TBK. Without any hassle at all. So young 23 yr old chap can do it, u sure can one lah. Correct onot uncle?

Language...juz remember the word "kongkok", "hisap"...very important words. If still problem, then juz show her gesture ya.
Old 20-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya.........juz remember the word "kongkok", "hisap"...very important words. If still problem, then juz show her gesture ya.
wow, brudder, sure or not. Wait I mentioned 'kongkok' and 'hisap', end up in rumah sakit....... btw what the meaning of these 2 words????

if lagi have problem, I call you and you talk to them.....

beyond that I go home.....
Old 20-05-2009, 03:12 AM
SamSter

Quote:
wow, brudder, sure or not. Wait I mentioned 'kongkok' and 'hisap', end up in rumah sakit....... btw what the meaning of these 2 words????

if lagi have problem, I call you and you talk to them.....

beyond that I go home.....
Bro...bring me along lah...I speak Malay loh.....but I dunno where to find people to "kongkek" and "hisap"................
Old 20-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro...bring me along lah...I speak Malay loh.....but I dunno where to find people to "kongkek" and "hisap"................
classic case of, a semi blind with good hearing and good speakers chio-ing a blind and dumb to newfoundland.....

more like you bring me along! knn, make fun of my lingo problem. Ever heard of , 'my mother say dun laugh at people'?

I leave it to your conscience to tell me the meaning of these 2 words... the Thai say, 'up to you'....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1