The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

hey guys im new to this forum..and glad to find this forum..
me and my fren are planing to go to tg balai about 4 of us soon but not sure went and this is the 1st time we going and know noting about tg balai at all...
i could like to ask how much is the girl there for 1 night in sing dollar?
and do they have club or something? and any pro balai tell me?
thanks u
Old 23-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
I thought having sex already haram. No offend intended here. Tks.
Hv sex is never 'haram'. Until u r caught.
Old 23-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
On the 1st observation, xd really really really beg to differ. Hmm..1 man's meat is another poison ya.

But on the 2nd one, I agree on tat. Infact most of the joint, if we r their regulars, the OKTs may accede to our request for lower price. On tat note, if one not too fussy abt pretty cewek, V16 is one OKT whos quite flexible. Only thing is he only got a handful of Can Make It gils....
But Villa 60/63 has more choices. N the 'Datuk' sitting outside oso very 'ong'. Look how's he pamper.
But his 'Can Make It' got ppl sapu when crunch time comes. We men hate to sleep alone when we r there.
Old 23-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
But Villa 60/63 has more choices. N the 'Datuk' sitting outside oso very 'ong'. Look how's he pamper.
But his 'Can Make It' got ppl sapu when crunch time comes. We men hate to sleep alone when we r there.
Agree with u they have alot of gils compare with the other joints at Villa. But most of them really cmi. And somemore our frds opening price RP500K n above for some. Oh, the "Datuk"...always kena berasap...and so many gils to cuci mata...

Sorri, dont quite ustand those highlighted in blue..
Old 24-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree with u they have alot of gils compare with the other joints at Villa. But most of them really cmi. And somemore our frds opening price RP500K n above for some. Oh, the "Datuk"...always kena berasap...and so many gils to cuci mata...

Sorri, dont quite ustand those highlighted in blue..
cmi 1 also high price, if pretty 1 and just come from other place 1 is dam ex if sat and public holiday even they ask for 1 juta or more plp also will take. If regular book also sometimes at least 500k. So everytime i go i will only ask ah yu for the price or if Ah meng's brother ah chew is there he will ask bo keong to give me a good price as i know them for many yrs liao since pukang time. During those time i will only book from 1001A and memory pub.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrop View Post
hey guys im new to this forum..and glad to find this forum..
me and my fren are planing to go to tg balai about 4 of us soon but not sure went and this is the 1st time we going and know noting about tg balai at all...
i could like to ask how much is the girl there for 1 night in sing dollar?
and do they have club or something? and any pro balai tell me?
thanks u
girl per nite is abt S$40 to S$80 some of the girls there eat drug when they go disco if u dun mind can bring them there normally when i reach TBK will get driver drive us go check in hotel den go villa find girls after u pick the girl no need to bring them along as the OKT will ride motor bring them go hotel but if u want also can if the car got enough space after that u can go eat first den after finish eating go back hotel n u will see the gals waiting in the lobby den bring them to the room n start bonking after that if u tired can take a rest if u dun want to rest tell your girl stay at the room ask the recept call the driver n ask him bring u all go find body massage super cheap abt S$8 to S$10 only if u like the massge girl remember her tag number after that maybe go walk around den go back hotel start bonking or take a nap when evening time bring along the girls go dinner after that c u wanna go disco or not if not go back hotel start bonking n den rest for the nite.. In the morning if u want can take the last bonking if not give her some tips around RP7000 depends on u after that eat breakfast after that if u want can ask the driver give him the massage girl tag number ask him call her go to the hotel massage for u maybe extra S$2 when massage play with the girl if u lucky u can bonk the girl n give her some $$..
Old 24-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
So everytime i go i will only ask ah yu for the price or if Ah meng's brother ah chew is there he will ask bo keong to give me a good price as i know them for many yrs liao since pukang time. During those time i will only book from 1001A and memory pub.
Yes. I suppose when teres demand, y would they quote std price, rite? I did have a bely good price. It was a last ferry thing...reached Villa @9pm. Quoted me after much bargaining...RP150K! Not SYT but MILF. My type.

The mention of 1001A/memory sure bring back fond memories of Phuakang. Its a pity teres no pic of Phuakang to share here.
Old 24-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
In the morning if u want can take the last bonking if not give her some tips around RP7000 depends on u
RP7000? Or is it u missed out another "0"?
Old 24-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

Padimas fm 6 - 8 Mar, SOLD OUT

Bros who intend to go Balai and whos favourtite luvnest is at Hotel Padimas, take note though. Fm 6 - 8 Mar, hotel fully booked!
Old 24-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
girl per nite is abt S$40 to S$80 some of the girls there eat drug when they go disco if u dun mind can bring them there normally when i reach TBK will get driver drive us go check in hotel den go villa find girls after u pick the girl no need to bring them along as the OKT will ride motor bring them go hotel but if u want also can if the car got enough space after that u can go eat first den after finish eating go back hotel n u will see the gals waiting in the lobby den bring them to the room n start bonking after that if u tired can take a rest if u dun want to rest tell your girl stay at the room ask the recept call the driver n ask him bring u all go find body massage super cheap abt S$8 to S$10 only if u like the massge girl remember her tag number after that maybe go walk around den go back hotel start bonking or take a nap when evening time bring along the girls go dinner after that c u wanna go disco or not if not go back hotel start bonking n den rest for the nite.. In the morning if u want can take the last bonking if not give her some tips around RP7000 depends on u after that eat breakfast after that if u want can ask the driver give him the massage girl tag number ask him call her go to the hotel massage for u maybe extra S$2 when massage play with the girl if u lucky u can bonk the girl n give her some $$..
thanks bro for the tip..man i really know noting about balai haha.. can u recommend me the cheapest hotel there..and what is a the name of the disco there
Old 24-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kok King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am planning my virgin visit from kukup to Balai on 20 Mar and back on 21 Mar. Any bro interest to go together please pm me.
Old 24-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
RP7000? Or is it u missed out another "0"?
Bro, i also wondering RP7000 for tips, i believe 99.99% of any cewek will throw back the RP7000 to him, some daring 1 will even throw on his face. . or maybe like u say he missed out another 0.
Old 24-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. I suppose when teres demand, y would they quote std price, rite? I did have a bely good price. It was a last ferry thing...reached Villa @9pm. Quoted me after much bargaining...RP150K! Not SYT but MILF. My type.

The mention of 1001A/memory sure bring back fond memories of Phuakang. Its a pity teres no pic of Phuakang to share here.
Bro, i think very hard to see any of the phuakang pic here as that time still got no camera hp. That time when the girl got N6110 or N3210 they happy like hell liao. Some of them if they got N3310 they very action liao. heeheehee. Maybe we even met b4 in balai as u r a regular there too.
Old 24-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Wa seh... Lots of my relatives live Balai... So sometimes when go there, do not dare tell them or my mum... as they dun like me go find pros...

Hence, when I go, always 'tou tou mo mo'... Stay those hotel the more deserted the better, like padimas... =P

Anyway, if bro got plan of going there, do let me noe too... Maybe can join u all for some bonking over there... =D
Old 24-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
girl per nite is abt S$40 to S$80 some of the girls there eat drug when they go disco if u dun mind can bring them there normally when i reach TBK will get driver drive us go check in hotel den go villa find girls after u pick the girl no need to bring them along as the OKT will ride motor bring them go hotel but if u want also can if the car got enough space after that u can go eat first den after finish eating go back hotel n u will see the gals waiting in the lobby den bring them to the room n start bonking after that if u tired can take a rest if u dun want to rest tell your girl stay at the room ask the recept call the driver n ask him bring u all go find body massage super cheap abt S$8 to S$10 only
Nice Fr bro,the driver izzit yr regular?Or juz ask the hotel 2 arrange 4 u?
Tks in advance.

只在乎曾经拥有
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1