The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Thanks bros andythai, Suxitup and a 3rd anonymous bro for the upz.
Old 19-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30705 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

30 705 15/4vivalarity+5, 13/4 capobliki+5

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 19-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. waiting for next installment
Old 19-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Thanks bros andythai, Suxitup and a 3rd anonymous bro for the upz.
Bro thanks for your story have up you my 4 humble points, cheers
Old 19-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
interesting story!
bro return ups +5 , thanks

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 20-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

more bro please. thanks
Old 20-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

love the direction the story is going! keep writing bro!
Old 20-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Nice writing. Short and easy to read for every post. Thumbs up

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 20-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenMonkey1 View Post
Nice writing. Short and easy to read for every post. Thumbs up
Agree with you on that .
Old 20-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

Love the story. Generous amount of writing in posts...
Old 20-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue on !
Old 20-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

great story, keep it up
Old 21-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Thanks many bros for the upz in points! Feel the love!
Old 21-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Saturday came and surprisingly she whatsapp me at around 9pm.

Her: Hey, are you home?
Me: Yup.
Her: Surprise no girls ask you out?
Me: Even more surprise to hear from you on a Saturday.
Her: Leaving my parents house. You want to have a drink later?
Me: Sure. Come over when you can.
Her: Ok.

Almost midnight when she arrived in spaghetti strap short dress, thin material...very casual and very sexy. My lil bro stirred under my shorts. I remembered thinking to myself before she arrived, this time round we are gonna fuck so I had the dim lights on to create a more conducive ambience. Same as the first time, I opened a bottle of white, we sat in the balcony, drank and chatted for a bit then she felt a bit cold as it was quite breezy and looked like it was going to rain so we moved inside.

She sat on the couch, I plonked myself on the beanbag facing her as we drank and chatted a bit more about random stuff. The bottle of wine was almost done then she did something...she moved her legs slightly apart. She has long legs, in a thin short dress, which obviously would ride up when she is sitting. Then I noticed she wasn't wearing anything underneath! I immediately become hard but played cool and just looked at her with a half smile, she smiled back and opened a bit more. She asked if I like what I saw. I took a sip of wine and said "given that my 2 fingers (holding them up) know her quite well by now, its about time the rest of me get to know her". She lifted her legs onto the couch and opened wide and said "have a good look".

I replied "come here". She moved to straddle me and obviously felt my hard on. She smiled seductively and said "so hard already...hehe". I pulled her in and we started kissing. I have fingered her to the point she has squirted and she has blown me till she swallowed my cum but this is the first time our lips met. As we kissed, my hands moved under her dress and all over her body. Un-clipped her strapless bra and took out the dress. I grabbed and fondled her breasts and sucked on her erected nipples to which she let out a moan while we were kissing. Left hand on her right breast, my right hand slid down her back, to her ass crack and to her clit where I started rubbing. She was moaning in pleasure now and was wet by the time my finger got to her clit. I rubbed a bit more then lifted her up to move to the bedroom. As our lips separated, I asked her "how long has he not fucked you?". She replied "I intend to break my 2010 virginity tonight".

OMFG...we are literally days away from 2011...she has not had a dick in her all year and it could be more than 12 months since she had a dick inside her!!

Last edited by stoked; 21-12-2014 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 21-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Knowing she has been "virgin" for so long, I really want to give her the pleasure she deserve. I placed her down on the bed, took off my clothes and went on top of her. Started to paint her from head down. Kissed and lick in and around her ears, down to her neck. She would moan in pleasure and tighten her grip on my head and body as she felt more pleasure. Down to her breasts, I paid a lot of attention to those firm 38-year old breasts. She really kept herself amazingly well and put many SYTs to shame. (At her age and 4 kids later, I'm the beneficiary. Made a mental note to ask for her secret).

As I made circles around her nipples and lightly suck and bit them, she shuddered and let out a few loud moans. I did that for quite a while until she begged me..."Fu...fuc...fuck me please...please...". I replied "not yet...enjoy the moment and the pleasure". I moved lower to her abdomen, drew a line down the middle with my tongue, right hand still caressing her breast and playing with her nipples. She was shuddering more now. As I got to her pussy, they smelled so good and seemed freshly waxed! Then I realised she had rubbed some perfume around her pussy area...she came prepared.

I kissed her clit and licked her pussy once, which made her shudder and let out a loud moan. Sensing a small orgasm, I said "relax and let yourself go". She replied "you bastard! You are killing me!" I kissed and licked around her pussy very sensually, getting very close but barely touching her pussy. She arch her back, stiffened, thighs closed and squeezed my head as she let out another moan...another small orgasm. I continued and added a motion to kiss her pussy lips and bite them ever so lightly. She had anothrr orgasm. By now, her juices are free flowing and half face is wet with her cum. I've also lost count of the number of times she said "shit", "fuck" and "bastard".

I moved up to kiss her and let her have a taste of her own sweet nectar. We were locked in a passionate kiss and our bodies are pressed tightly against each other. My dick is at the entrance off her pussy now and she used a hand to try to put it in but I resisted. She is panting a bit as I went down again, this time to properly eat her pussy. I switched between licking, french kissing her pussy lips and gently sucking and biting them to create suction. She moaned very loudly, cursed at me more and her thighs squeezed and pushed my head into her pussy each time she came and she came multiple times each one mini orgasms though.

I positioned myself to enter her missionary. I looked at her as she was panting and begging me to enter her. I leaned in close, kissed her while my other arm reached for a condom under the bed (always keep them handy), tore it open and put it on. She had such a horny and slutty look at that moment and I am so turned on and hard I thought I was going to explode the moment I inserted. With her wetness and lubricant from the condom, I inserted rather easily but slowly as it felt so tight but so good. I rocked forward and backwards to go in more and more and with each stroke, she moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure "big, uh uh uh, big". (I'm not big I know, more like average I reckon).

When I got all the way in, I started to pump slowly as our lips locked and she was gripping my body tight. It took her what seemed like less than a few minutes...after all that build up..to scream "Oh my god, oh god!! Fuck! I'm coming!! I'm coming!! Ughhhhh!!!" then she stiffened, shuddered, thrusted her pussy upwards arching her back and with force. I was forced out and she screamed and squirted all over me, herself and my bed. I was happy knowing I gave her a great orgasm but I'm not done. She was panting as she smiled and said "you bastard" to which, I asked her to turn around. I inserted from beind, held her hips tight and started to doggie her. The moans of pleasure returned and in only a few minutes, I could not take it anymore, fucked her harder and harder, both of us moaning and screaming now then I exploded inside her which made her come again. I was forced out as she shuddered and squirted again.

Tired, breathless and completely satisfied, we both lay in bed kissing, touching for a while before we cleaned up and she left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1