The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mickey8842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My First Experience!!!

Hi Everyone,

Been a silence reader for year, as nothing to share about my boring life.

Until recently something happen on 28/2/19. This is a massage story and ended with my personal reflection. Donno will ppl want to hear it??

Pls leave a comments below or up my point b4 i goes ahead.

Cheers!!
Old 04-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My First Experience!!!

What? For nothing up your post? No head no tail
Old 05-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Opps Sry, First time writing my story. Think i should start something first haha...

How should i start... let me intro some of my background, i am a sales person age 30. As i in sales line so timing is flexible for me as i plan my own schedule and due to it was CNY period i decide to take a long long break (1 mth+).

Until the end of February, i decide to give myself a message b4 i start work on march.

I had read a lot of story when ppl goes to those massage place and those masseuse will pop the question to provide special service. I try a few massage place but never had i been asked. i did research a few cheap one at some shopping mall where the lady will be sitting outside the shop calling to u, will provide those service. But don't dare to try it and i donno wat will happen...

As February was going to end and i needed to start my work i couldn't care much as my back really ache, so i noticed this massage place where i every-time pass by but never had though of going in, manage to found the website and found out they post their masseuse picture so decide to call to book a slot with one of their masseuse.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

ah boy... u like this post no head no tail expect seasoned bros to give u points ah? all our points are hard-earned leh... thru sacrifices of time (over many many years)... and money... and expect to give u free points ah...???
lucky u in zap-free zone ah... if not...........

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

never put in effort dont deserve any points..no free lunch in this world ah boy
Old 08-03-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
thecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey8842 View Post
Opps Sry, First time writing my story. Think i should start something first haha...

How should i start... let me intro some of my background, i am a sales person age 30. As i in sales line so timing is flexible for me as i plan my own schedule and due to it was CNY period i decide to take a long long break (1 mth+).

Until the end of February, i decide to give myself a message b4 i start work on march.

I had read a lot of story when ppl goes to those massage place and those masseuse will pop the question to provide special service. I try a few massage place but never had i been asked. i did research a few cheap one at some shopping mall where the lady will be sitting outside the shop calling to u, will provide those service. But don't dare to try it and i donno wat will happen...

As February was going to end and i needed to start my work i couldn't care much as my back really ache, so i noticed this massage place where i every-time pass by but never had though of going in, manage to found the website and found out they post their masseuse picture so decide to call to book a slot with one of their masseuse.
very bad spelling mistake.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Very good start for a first time writer. Please continue.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey8842 View Post

their masseuse picture so decide to call to book a slot with one of their masseuse.

And then what happened......?
Old 09-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Darra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 10-03-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Pls continue leh
Old 11-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Thx enigma88, otamay, darra and lawro for ur encouragement.

was about to give up writing this due to lot of negative comment at first.

well i am not good in English, so ps about the English mistake. Not a english Teacher here...
Old 11-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Smile Re: My First Experience!!!

I book my time slot at 10pm as it was near my house. i reach there at around 9.50pm speak to the receptionist and she call the masseuse which i had book out, upon seeing me she smile at me and i did the same to her. As she thought I look like one of her customer b4. she do look like someone i know too. haha

She than guide me to the room, she ask weather i want to take a shower first (first time massage being ask to shower first). so i decide to take a shower first.

After i done showering, i called out to her that i done. she came in and as usual she started massage my back first but the only different is normally others will just stand be the side while massage my back area. but she climb onto the bed between my leg to give me massage and our body are touch each other so i fine it weird as normally masseuse don't have so much body contact. but i never care much, perhaps due to our first impression she feel more comfortable with me.

something like that

Everything went normal until when she start on my leg massage moving toward to my tight area, normally other will stop at the area but to my surprise she went slightly above it and if i not wrong she did accidental touch my didi (or did she do it ). as she had move the side my boxer up to like i wearing a underwear shape. she than continue with other leg where it did the same when moving up to my tight area. as my boxer was now in a shape of triangle shape at time i feel that my didi was expose and there nothing much i can do to adjust myself, she than want on with the massage on my hand after a while she told me to flip around and as i expected when i flip around my didi was expose not the whole thing just the side of it, lucky she was behind me when she tell me flip over.

After i flip over she excuse herself as she say she need to get something form outside, once she exit the room i quickly adjust my didi back in to my boxer but i realize i was having a hard-on by then even with a blanket covering my leg i can see my didi was standing hard. so in my mind i was thinking it normal for them to see their customer having a boner during massage (i do have a boner in few of my previous massage) the only thing is that i never had a boner till my didi are fully awake. haha

something like that but way more obvious.

Old 12-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
brace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite a nice story bro TS, support nice thread!
Old 12-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
honeykawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 12-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster