The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I want to play football, chio Thai football manager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
We can form the O40 football team for singaporeans in Bangkok. Over 40 years old. U want to play which formation?
Too bad she just resign.

"Madam Dear” quits as manager of Thailand’s U-23 football team.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/mad...football-team/
Old 09-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
We can form the O40 football team for singaporeans in Bangkok. Over 40 years old. U want to play which formation?
Substitute, dai mai....
Old 09-09-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to rainbow again and this time the lady service so far is the worst I have gotten from the agogo. Maybe I gotten her too early.. I think the later it is the better as they will not have to rush for it. This one touch me here and there in the bar so I thought should be gfe. And ok to go my hotel instead of going upstairs which the other lady only offer upstairs. So I thought if she ok to go hotel should be ok.

End up reach hotel room then started to strip and wanted to go to the bathroom and close the door. But I insisted then she let me in and just wash my little one then act shy..

After that on bed, started with licking nip and no kissing. Tried to kiss but she rejected saying no kissing.. then after that just told me she only bj with cd. Initially little bro was big and strong, after hearing all these become soft. Then she ask is it I drink too much. I said no.. depend on her.. and told her she said no this and that end up it become small. Cos last night u drink even more but alive and kicking.

After that she said den she has to go if I cannot.. so I have to ask her to try her best to wake him up.. but still cannot.. then I have to force myself to try to wake him up.. finally rubbing her pussy a while den can go in and finally can f her..

Another thing she has a DD cup and I asked her is it real when we were in the bar, she said yes.. end up I saw there's cut mark under her two breast. . Basket.. bluff me.. somemore keep using KY jelly..
Old 09-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi there, im very new in bkk scene. what is the best atas place in bkk? like maybe similar to alexis in jakarta or smthg like tat. appreciate ur infos bros.
cheers.

i read abit here, n find the lord is like e atas place yes?

need to impress clients so yeh
Old 10-09-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went to rainbow again and this time the lady service so far is the worst I have gotten from the agogo. Maybe I gotten her too early.. I think the later it is the better as they will not have to rush for it. This one touch me here and there in the bar so I thought should be gfe. And ok to go my hotel instead of going upstairs which the other lady only offer upstairs. So I thought if she ok to go hotel should be ok.

End up reach hotel room then started to strip and wanted to go to the bathroom and close the door. But I insisted then she let me in and just wash my little one then act shy..

After that on bed, started with licking nip and no kissing. Tried to kiss but she rejected saying no kissing.. then after that just told me she only bj with cd. Initially little bro was big and strong, after hearing all these become soft. Then she ask is it I drink too much. I said no.. depend on her.. and told her she said no this and that end up it become small. Cos last night u drink even more but alive and kicking.

After that she said den she has to go if I cannot.. so I have to ask her to try her best to wake him up.. but still cannot.. then I have to force myself to try to wake him up.. finally rubbing her pussy a while den can go in and finally can f her..

Another thing she has a DD cup and I asked her is it real when we were in the bar, she said yes.. end up I saw there's cut mark under her two breast. . Basket.. bluff me.. somemore keep using KY jelly..
up u bro
Old 10-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In general, how many Thai gers u encounter have D?? Most Thai gers are flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
hi there, im very new in bkk scene. what is the best atas place in bkk? like maybe similar to alexis in jakarta or smthg like tat. appreciate ur infos bros.
cheers.
U might want to try Naemlo KTV.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus wondering.. at Nana plaza.. any bro try be4 BF girl n bring they r so call upstair?
How the upstair look like n is it clean?
Hope some bro tat have try can give some advice.. thank
Old 10-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
up u bro
Thanks bro
Old 10-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus wondering.. at Nana plaza.. any bro try be4 BF girl n bring they r so call upstair?
Yes. I would like to know too. One girl at rainbow quoted me 3.7k do at upstairs. I rejected her as she don't wanna go to my hotel. My feeling is it will be a quicky to do it upstairs. It save them time so that they can have more ST customers.

So this gal I rejected saw me going with another gal and I went back again as the First Lady service wasn't good. End up saw the lady 150 and up her again. As we are going out, the lady who only wanna do it upstairs saw me and ask 2 times??
Old 10-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post

Even it is clean I also won't recommend. The damn thing will be a rush. I rather u go thermae and get 1 for 2.5k.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
cheers.

i read abit here, n find the lord is like e atas place yes?

need to impress clients so yeh

Depends where you want to bring your clients bro. For soapy then the lord is so call atas because they charge very expensive. They claim to have the best looking girls.

For drinking and clubbing you can try G Club but no guarantee a fuck because not all the girls will go back with u even u offer to pay. That place is a bit like our SG Thai club but more high end. The girls entertain u for an hourly fee and will try to sell u ladies drink.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

what is wrong about nana bars? pls do not break my coyote's rice bowl

sinkies can afford the price ok

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 10-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Super agree. Most Thai girls are flat. Unlike China girls.. I cheong both countries and I can tell u in terms of body, China girls win hand down! That's why China girls do their faces while Thai girls do their boobs. My problem in Thailand is really the boob thing.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
It save them time so that they can have more ST customers.
These gers merely open legs n within 15mins, job done. Assume customer stays in Ratchada, thru n fro about 2 hrs... These gers are all well trained n street smarter than any doctorate on the street.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

dont joke la brother. naemlo is ur nickname..knn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1