The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
big_dreamerV2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Dairy - Fact or Friction... ...

Recently got more and more attracted to a colleague of mine. Think of her more often and she appeared in my dreams more and more frequently. I think she feel the same as well, as she would text me with more personal greetings and would find opportunity to come to my workstation.

Decided to try to see if this can develop into anything. Will start this dairy here. Not to kiss and tell but to track the development and see if any bro out there can give advice to how to get things move faster. Will update as often as I could but would need to modify some facts to protect identity (don’t want to hurt anyone)… … FACTS or FRICTIONS… … you decide.
Some background first… …

I am 33, married for about 5 years. Since married, had 2 other brief affairs, both with fellow colleagues.

I joined this international consultancy firm about a year and a half back and she joined about 3 months later, let call her E.

E is about 35. Single. Her last relationship was about 6 years ago. Though she is 35, she looks like in her late 20s. Short hair, cute face with a slim and lean sportwoman body. She canoe and play tennis on weekend. What make her body very desirable is her set of boob. B-C cup (can’t really tell yet), firm and round (at least from outside). She love wearing those tiny tight fitting button front sleeveless shirts to work. And underneath it, you can find her wearing colourful lacy bras. Whenever you look closer (which I often do, more now than before), you can see the print of her bra pressing on her soft fabric of her shirt. And through the opening between the buttons you can often see the lace and the swell of her breast above the cup. On colder days you sometime can see the outline of her nipples against her shirt.

She has this nice tight butts which fit perfectly into her tight suit pants. G-string seems to be definite for her and sometimes as I walked behind her up the stairs looking at the way her butt bounced in that tight suits pants you really feel like giving it a squeeze.

As we are all newbies in the company, both of us together with another girl, Y, often hang out together, lunch, occasion dinners. Y left about a month back and left with 2 of us remaining and things start to change.

To be updated….
Old 03-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ginseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Dairy - Fact or Friction... ...

uh...GOT MILK?
Old 03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_dreamerV2 View Post
Recently got more and more attracted to a colleague of mine.
Did you buy a cow? Was the cow's cunt lined with sandpaper?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15592 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

ROTFL you all dun sooooo..... bad la he's trying his best to....(wahahahahahahaha sorry can't help laughing again!!! wahahahahahahhaa)
write up something for us to read
Old 03-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

ROFL Thank goodness I'm not lactose intolerant hahahaha. Its really funny. Up your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1