The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2006, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

thanks for your info bro very helpful to a potential visitor like me. Upped ur points to show my appreciation. Looks like I might have to make a few detours in my next trip to Hadyai.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro NotSuave,

Thanks for the post. It seem that Betong is more happening than Hatyai. In Betong, you have Russian and China gals. In Hatyai, I have not seen any China or Russian gals, though there may be some. Not that I am interested in China/ Russian gals, it is still good to feast with many variety to choose.

Also Betong, Agogo seem more happening than Hatyai. As for booking fees of Thai gals, it seem that Betong is cheaper. Anyway, the price difference is not very big. Some earlier posts mentioned that in general, Betong gals are prettier than Hatyai gals too. I guess the only setback is the security issue and the hassle of travelling down to Betong from Hatyai and then travelling up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
For bro TD sake, I will resummarized on the pricing again.

China - 2500 to 3000 bahts for whole night
(More and more china girl is there)
Thai - Max. 2000 bahts for whole night
(Recently trip, my friend found 1 super model thai girl. She ask for 10000 bahts for whole night. My friend say siao. The thai girl there is trying to raise their charges now.)
Russia - 5000 bahts for whole night
(getting lesser and lesser....)

For brother who wish to ask the Betong girl to Hatyai, save the trouble. Hatyai still got more pretty girl than Betong. Comparing the imports figure and the size of Hatyai and Betong, you should understand. Also Hatyai rate should be slightly cheaper than Betong rate.

The reason for me to stick in Betong is because of it quietness and CBL life style. It is also not as commercial compare to Hatyai.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First, thanks brother who up me.

For those brother who concern about the safety, it is pretty safe in Betong now. As of now, you might not be able to get roaming access due to security measure put up by the government. Must register before you can get mobile access even with thailand pre-paid mobile card.

Planning my next trip this weekend. Still trying to figure out which is the better route.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betong Super Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Like this better ask our Resident Agent to organise a 5D/4N " Mass Orgy "

Those interested please sign up here :-

1. fat29
2. KatoeyLover69
Walaueh..Bro KTL..looks like you are also into travel agency business liao! I have not been to Betong yet, but I was told that the highway linking Kuala Kangsar to Grik is "fantastic", may during one of my trips to Ipoh to divert to Grik
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 05-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Betong Super Gals Delivery Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
My business is a website providing information on Hatyai.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Uncle TV,

Just joking ! ..................... kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke ...........

However, jokes aside, no harm to diversify your business into other frequently-demanded 'areas' to maximise your income. Think about this seriously .........
Old 06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Samster

fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong Super Gals

Bro KatoeyLover69,

Instead of spending time to post, make a trip to Hatyai, get to know Bro TV, then you can suggest to him about cheonging in Betong in the next trip. I think Bro TV is now quite cautious about a number of developments.

During my last trip to Hatyai in Dec 2005, Bro TV mentioned to me that he is quite happy to make friends with Bros from MLand and SLand. If I were Bro TV, I supposed I will be almost totally preoccupied with building warm rapport with sweet puyings instead of spending more time on other matters. Anyway, when you are there and you get connected with Bro TV, I suppose more options will be available and many things including joining Bro TV's vision of building a new Hatyai Empire could also be discussed and explored. After all, you called him the Hatyai Residential Agent and being a "local", he could probably has contacts that you and me cannot find.

Although I am curious of Betong and may visit it for a try, I think it is more likely that I will stick to Hatyai at least for the next trip, pending further irresistible experiences in the deep Siamese south reported by exploring bros.

Bro TV invited me there again to try out Gong Tao Level Two, although I have only marginally passed Gong Tao Level One. In fact, I have not fully recovered from the effects of Gong Tao Level One yet. Will try to post a FR if I have the opportunity to visit Hatyai Heaven again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Sorry, this one again, not my department.

Wait I become millionaire out of it very difficult leh...

Cheers
Tee Vee

Last edited by fat29; 06-01-2006 at 07:55 AM.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thailand king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
I like the idea of going to Betong and the only setback is the 3 hrs journey from Hatyai and then have to travel back to Hatyai again for another 3 hours.

How nice if the super gals from Betong can be arranged to come to Hatyai, with viewing of photos via internet and service recommended by experience bros. Straight away book them before arrival in Hatyai and when the customer is at Hatyai, the gal can be picked up at the lobby of a particular hotel or coffeeshop.
Bro,
Why not go to betong from Ipoh if possible. Its much easier compare that u go from hatyai with those long winding road. There is coach sevice from Ipoh to betong daily from 8.30am if not mistaken and reach there by noon. Coming back from betong also same bus starting 4pm. Just go to the bus station in medan kidd in ipoh. The station is just next to shell station. (ask around if u not sure) and the bus fare cost around rm 12-rm13 per trip. Cheap cheap. Also check out one of the happening place there. Its call Nice Resort. Inside there is a disco opening noon have lot of chio puyings. LT for rm 200up. Another place happening is Khong kha hotel. Exit from merlin hotel turn left and walk straight until end of the lane u will see the hotel. Ask around if not sure.Disco opens 12 pm till 8pm. Booking for LT is rm 200. Puying very chio and some are dancers. As for hotel u may want to try some relaxing place. Hop in a tuk tuk and ask them to bring u to River Inn hotel or Sometimes resorts, these 2 hotels is out of the town but offer relaxing atmosphere such as u are in the resorts. (Good for bonking !!! . Starts from Rm 60 per night and check this place out, if u dont like it then u can turn back to Merlin.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro Thailand King,

Given that Betong is quite far away from the airport, I will probably give it a miss as I have difficulty taking long bus ride. Usually I will suffer from severe headache of which my fatty body requires another 2 days to rest and recover.

Guess I will have to stick to KL, Hatyai and at most venture to Danook, unless the good professor wants to be the tour guide to lead a team to Angeles City.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Thai King,

Just to confirm if there is a coach direct from Ipoh to Betong (inside Thai) or Pengkalan Hulu? I know there is a Normal bus service from Ipoh to Grik and have to change bus to Pengkalan Hulu and then take a cab to border.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro Thailand King,

Given that Betong is quite far away from the airport, I will probably give it a miss as I have difficulty taking long bus ride. Usually I will suffer from severe headache of which my fatty body requires another 2 days to rest and recover.

Guess I will have to stick to KL, Hatyai and at most venture to Danook, unless the good professor wants to be the tour guide to lead a team to Angeles City.
Walaueh, bro fat29...not again...you are not FAT leh!! But that cannot preclude the fact that you could suffer from "long bus ride syndrome" eventhough you are not fat at all [what about a big "bust" ride??]. For SGP samsters, it is not recommended to go to Betong [IMHO] due to the location and terrain that you need to go thru to get there, unless you are prepared to get an AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh and take a bus ride to Grik and change to Pengkalan Hulu and take a cab over the border to cheong the same type of puyings that you normally get in Hatyai For me I dun want to think of going all the way to Kelantan and over to Sungai Golok to cheong those puyings if Hatyai is so convenient for me to go and cheong.

Well, the following may belong to another thread, yet I would like to post it here as this thread is more exciting...KORTHOT KHRAP...Angeles City is definite a must-go place with a different approach to cheonging! In AC, you bar hop [one of my favourite is the 24 hour operation Doll House] and watch those mabuhay girls dance to your heart's content. They dance in very sexy bikinis [or undies if you prefer to call them] and you judge their body stats while they dance...so...if OK...ask the mamasan to bring her down and let her sit with you for a lady's drink, and if the chemistry is OK, "bar-fine" her at around PHP 1200 [around RM80] that includes taking her away to your hotel overnight till 1200 hrs the next morning [if she likes you, but will leave early if she is sick of you] and all the bonkings if you can sustain [I tend to agree with bro TV when I brought up this subject in Hatyai. Bro TV said that Filipino WL's work for sex enjoyment! so if you get a wild one, wowee, you wont like to leave AC] There will be no extra charge paid to the bar or the WL [standard practice in AC] except your tips after the LT. You can even bar fine the mamasan [some are pretty leh] or even the waitresses, or the si-tao-poh [boss's wife] kekekeke...I dun mind going there again..maybe fat29 can extend his episodes there too! Want to join??

Bro KTL will start to question me on why I was switching over to Filipino...no lah, what to do... when you are in Mongolia, you have to drink horse milk loh! When the Phillipines, have to gazak the phino chicken loh. In my heart, Thai puyings are still the best!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thai puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Bro KTL will start to question me on why I was switching over to Filipino...no lah, what to do... when you are in Mongolia, you have to drink horse milk loh! When the Phillipines, have to gazak the phino chicken loh. In my heart, Thai puyings are still the best!
Prof pomrakthai,

Luckily you said that Thai puyings are still the best !

Otherwise, I will sxxxw you upside down !
Old 12-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Samster

Thanks Prof. You are right that Betong is not a convenient place for SLand bros. Hope that we will meet again in Hatyai sometime over a weekend in May or June. From now till then, I will work hard to slim down. In Sland, every other day, neigbours and friends complained that I am fat or I need to exercise more or eat less etc... Just yesterday, a neigbour complained that I am too fat and last week when I try the Javanese massage service, the massage lady also said that my body - bah bah (In hockien, it means full of meat and I suppose it is full of fats too). Only in Hatyai, you and Bro TV always praise my thin body. Listen already, head also very big; feel so good. When I go massage in Hatyai, as long as I give good tips, the lady never mention a word about my body being fat but say that I am handsome, etc. Wow... after my ego got so badly damage in SLand, I really need to go to Hatyai to reclaim my lost pride.

Hopefully, Bro KatoeyLover69 can join us for the trip too. I will persuade Bro TV to help you source for a Tigress( No promise though that TV can find or I can definitely convince him, but I will try ok)
Old 12-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as brother want to cheong in Southern Thailand, there is always a risk. Who ask our big head cannot control our small head......

For Sland brother who want to cheong Betong, this will be the safest, cheapest and easiest way.

Book to and fro bus ticket from Sin to Ipoh (Cheapest that I can find is S$50.90 for to and fro) --- 8 hours ride

Get a taxi from Ipoh to Betong customer. (Manage to find one driver who charge RM 150 per trip, therefore 4 brother to travel will be very economical. Malaysia taxi law can only drive 4 passangers) --- 3 hours ride

*It will be good if someone in your group can speak a little thai or Malay.

Once clear Betong customer, take a cab ride to the hotel that you want to stay @ RM 12.

You can just move around in the Betong city by walking.. The place is not big at all. If you are lazy, take tuktuk which cost 10 bahts per head.. Becareful, some tuktuk will want to chop 20 bahts. For late night time, the tuktuk will charge 15 bahts per head.

Hotel range in Betong is around 500 bahts to 1200 bahts.

If any brother still need any information, PM me.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave

Book to and fro bus ticket from Sin to Ipoh (Cheapest that I can find is S$50.90 for to and fro) --- 8 hours ride

Get a taxi from Ipoh to Betong customer. (Manage to find one driver who charge RM 150 per trip, therefore 4 brother to travel will be very economical. Malaysia taxi law can only drive 4 passangers) --- 3 hours ride
Good information. Nice knowing this.

But, for SGP samsters...huh..8 + 3 = 11 hours of travelling by road

Can stand or not or afterwards younger bro can stand or not?? OK lah for young fellas..kekeke
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 12-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

Cool Tigress from 'Tiger Show'

Quote:
Hopefully, Bro KatoeyLover69 can join us for the trip too. I will persuade Bro TV to help you source for a Tigress ( No promise though that TV can find or I can definitely convince him, but I will try ok)
Bro fat29,

No point persuading Uncle TV to source for a ' tigress ' for me.

Each time I requested for his help on this matter, he always avoid helping me, giving all sort of excuses.............

See his latest reply ............ he said that he will bring me to the Zoo to look for a tigress.

That fellow ' useless ' on this matter ............. Cannot help ........... I think he got no contact to get ' tigress ' .............. Give up on him, lah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1