The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Kana aeroplane by this cb kia. Likely ORD mood liao. Ccb wasted my fooking $ and time to travel there.
Typical hanged up calls and ignore sms when i attempted to contact.

Book at ur own risk.... ccb
Old 06-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sorry Annoymous for the delayed reply.
I’m just a little too busy. My bad.

I found yet another bro, like me, who enjoys the conversation with Qing Chuan.
Her vast knowledge on many topics never fail to impress me.

I’m perfectly fine with the limitations as you had mentioned.
She is upfront and honest with her services provided, that certainly is a plus point for me. Willing seeker, willing provider.

Besides the engaging and great conversation I always have with Qing Chuan, her massage skills (including strength) and innocent teenage demeanor has indeed made me RTM again and again. Not sure if these captivates you as well, senior bro.

I don’t have issue with ERPs and parking. I don’t drive when I see Qing Chuan simply because I want to avoid paying excessive ERP/parking charges related to my length of visit.
Understand this feeling.
Sometimes some ML connects so well with you intellectually that you will want to just chat and chat like old friends, while enjoying the intimate companionship and looking into a pretty face soulful eyes.
Too bad very hard to find. So far Vera is the one I can really connect and miss, sometimes can just bring a bottle of red and just chat with her about life and forgot time pass. Then when the mood gets there, straight into action and it’s a v enjoyable intimate session.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-fj/

Looks abit too good to be true. Anyone tried?
Old 06-11-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
You guys really have a great sense of humour.

"Connect" or don't connect, at the end of the day you still have to part with your hard earned money.

Smarter bitches know how to identify those who want to connect and will do whatever they can to appear that they can connect with you.

They just want to connect with your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Understand this feeling.
Sometimes some ML connects so well with you intellectually that you will want to just chat and chat like old friends, while enjoying the intimate companionship and looking into a pretty face soulful eyes.
Too bad very hard to find. So far Vera is the one I can really connect and miss, sometimes can just bring a bottle of red and just chat with her about life and forgot time pass. Then when the mood gets there, straight into action and it’s a v enjoyable intimate session.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Received a text from Bao er last night so I thought try try see my luck later
Old 06-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

"Connect" or don't connect, at the end of the day you still have to part with your hard earned money.

Smarter bitches know how to identify those who want to connect and will do whatever they can to appear that they can connect with you.

Not your marnee nor bizness you care so much for what..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Kana aeroplane by this cb kia. Likely ORD mood liao. Ccb wasted my fooking $ and time to travel there.
Typical hanged up calls and ignore sms when i attempted to contact.

Book at ur own risk.... ccb
What happened? Went there and she radio silence?
Old 06-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to book LuLu but she unavailable, so find Ting Ting instead
MR on Ting Ting
https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Room: new and clean, stay alone
Looks: SYT, close to photos, makeup too heavy for me, but still pretty
Body: slim, boobs seems enhanced cos is kind of hard with pink nips
Massage: Got strength but half of time is one hand massage, have back stepping
Sensual: HJ with 3.5G roaming, SN only, no catbath, can touch south with panty on
Overall: Very soft spoken lady, nvr chat at all, GFE quite low
RTM: No
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Interested to know how to get this done as i'll be going next month for a short biz trip too,
never try before
First order of business is to proposition her in advance on her local contact medium.
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboyz040404 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-fj/

Looks abit too good to be true. Anyone tried?
She was here recently.. She started off at $120 but increased her price thereafter..

Got a few bad comments regarding her hygiene and limited services removed on her green tea site listing..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

Maybe you are right.
But who cares about it?
End of the day both sides are willing parties. They are smart about it, credit to them cos that’s a skill not every girl has. Then it’s up to the paying customer to be smart about it too, knowing it is also afterall a game, and you pay money and get what you are after. Don’t assume everyone is after the same thing as you are and if it’s not the same thing who is it to say is that right or wrong.
Right or wrong as long as you spend already, had a good time then don’t after that come out to say you regret it despite being happy at that point in time. Just own up to your decisions.

Just a side point, sometimes after the hour’s up, end up forgot to go to the “main” business. Guess what, the MLs i connect to did not take any money from me. Yea you can say it’s a tactic to attract you to come back but well, at least I did not have to spend a cent for that session and I appreciate that. Not all MLs are willing to do that these days. And I’m not even a big spender, I don’t buy 1k presents for them and I don’t throw hundreds to get into their pants like some do.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She was here recently.. She started off at $120 but increased her price thereafter..

Got a few bad comments regarding her hygiene and limited services removed on her green tea site listing..
Hmmm 18 yo, almost underaged lol.
Means in her last stint she’s below 18?! Dangerous dangerous
Old 06-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

Not worth rtm. 45mins over. Massage piano. Not syt. Was FN but gave many restrictions. Saggy boobs and terrible marks on stomach.

Wanted to try Lu Lu but she didn't reply me. Sigh.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

ttps://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Looks: 8.5 (definitely a head turner)
Boobs: C (enhanced. Left side a little hard. More shiok to grab rite side)
Massage: 4 (non existent and very short duration)
Catbath: no
Bbbj: no (she will use a transparent plastic piece to cover ur didi and licked over it. Machiam using ntuc vegetables plastic bag and cut into pieces =.=)

Rtm: nope (another ord mood. Action ended within 20mins then she will act blur and lie beside u surfing her phone for another 20mins. And tel u to go bath and leave when there r still 20mins left =.=)

Fooking sway today... kana all these ord mood bitches
Old 06-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just rtm Carol/Natalie

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Service still the best I have ever came across.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1