The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think it's gone deeper than just a sweep. Go ask your regular sweetums for more details.
As long as don't kena caught with pants down good enough liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think this is the first MR for her here right? Possessing decent massage skills and sensual on par with ZQ at $100? I'm kinda tempted..
She has some reports here. Mine is not the first.

Skills are comparable to Hebe, who seems to now be in a semi-retirement mode.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi dude, sorry to hear about your situation.

So how many minutes in advance did she inform you?

Such things happen, but cancellation without offering an alternative slot doesn't reflect well on their professionalism.
I made my first appt with Bei Bei last Saturday. She cancelled the appt on Sat morning.. She just said sorry and I got something on.. I am still quite pissed.. Spoil my mood on that day.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She has some reports here. Mine is not the first.

Skills are comparable to Hebe, who seems to now be in a semi-retirement mode.
Oh yeah just did a search for her most recent MR and was posted on the 23rd last month and it's kinda similar to what you've written.. Can't find more on her though.. Seems like a low profile ML..

Is it? Never see her for quite some time liao.. She got say to you she wants to move on from this line soon arh? Better RTM her soon if that is the case..

I also noticed Angel's friend reduced her price to $100.. Wanted to try her recently but she on code red..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Okay that gave me a chuckle..

I think is very hard to avoid clashing with other Bros bah especially when is shared unit..

Never mind lor just walk pass or bump into outgoing and incoming customers.. Been in that situation many times liao..
It was a deliberate tongue in cheek
Couldn’t resist the pun.

Given the location of the unit...not very nice to bump into people. Will be too obvious. Could work something out if the two housemates could arrange for one on the hour mark and one on the half hour.

But it’s entirely up to them I guess.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I reckon many are interested in Chenchen too. If Songsong has a notional 12 clients daily (likely to be higher considering their G&G mentality), I believe that Chenchen should not be far behind with say, a credible eight.

The amount of footfall (20+ people) in this situation is excessive, so I'll pass. And continue to support my main and secondary regulars.
Thats a really good point. The high footfall for the place itself could be a potential problem in future. But as for the area, it is no stranger to such activities.

Guess I’ll see how it goes for future RTM.

Quote:
So you didn't experience any of the "tantric lingam massage" which was mentioned before?

It was also brought up her neh neh very small one so did you find there was enough flesh/fats to fondle?
I think I got that massage on the small head. Which is prob what made it so pleasurable.

Her breast are really small indeed, but still got a little bit of fats to cup la haha. I’m personally not a fan of too huge knockers, so I do find it cute and likeable.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Booked a ride on the Song Song train. FR tmr!
Old 03-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh yeah just did a search for her most recent MR and was posted on the 23rd last month and it's kinda similar to what you've written.. Can't find more on her though.. Seems like a low profile ML..

Is it? Never see her for quite some time liao.. She got say to you she wants to move on from this line soon arh? Better RTM her soon if that is the case..
Sometimes, too high profile doesn't mean good. Too low profile doesn't mean bad.

On your later question, ZQ has other things to focus now, but she didn't mention that she's moving on.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I agree. Zoya's pair are spectacular. Probably the best of the current crop.
Nose bleed when look at her wc's pics...
Yes I agree Zoya has the best pair right now. The size, shape, the way it hangs, the touch and suppleness is just tip top. You want to keep rolling them in your hands and never let go. I've never wanted to hold on a pair of breasts as much as hers. Too bad cannot suckle, coz those nips are begging for it.

Side note, I really love the view from her apartment. Always feel like asking if she don't have customer can I just sit in the living room and chill...

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 03-12-2019 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 0
di1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
This happened to me with new Angel, somehow got the feeling she could do better
And indeed she gave a little more each time
However now she moved to West, a bit difficult for me
Bro do you know if angel still around ? contacted her but no response
Old 04-12-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Some Bro mentioned she looks like Uni babe...wow...always wanted to bang those NUS/NTU babes....
Hmm. Reading this it suddenly strikes me SS does have the Monica Baey vibes..her frame, looks.. a MUCH hotter Monica Baey of coz
Old 04-12-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1on View Post
Bro do you know if angel still around ? contacted her but no response
Bro this new Angel leaving tomorrow so I guess you missed her
Probably taking a break to explore this city
Old 04-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros that chiong in condos, what to do if there's a security guard? I don't normally chiong condos but the only time I went there was no security guard around...

Likewise, how about hotels? Won't the receptionist be like "?!" .
Old 04-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilwue08 View Post
Bros that chiong in condos, what to do if there's a security guard? I don't normally chiong condos but the only time I went there was no security guard around...

Likewise, how about hotels? Won't the receptionist be like "?!" .
On arrival, obtain the room number from the ML. Wait patiently for the ML to respond. Thereafter, walk to the lift directly, behaving normally. Upon reaching the ML's room, do not press the doorbell. As she will be ecpecting you, she's likely to be waiting to let you in.

Don't be like one idiot previously who approached the counter when he didn't get a response from the ML upon arrival, or you'll not only be sabo-ing this ML, but any other ML operating in the same hotel.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
On arrival, obtain the room number from the ML. Wait patiently for the ML to respond. Thereafter, walk to the lift directly, behaving normally. Upon reaching the ML's room, do not press the doorbell. As she will be ecpecting you, she's likely to be waiting to let you in.

Don't be like one idiot previously who approached the counter when he didn't get a response from the ML upon arrival, or you'll not only be sabo-ing this ML, but any other ML operating in the same hotel.
I presume this is for hotels? And wah that guy next level sia, 0 tact and awareness. Maybe he's just legitimately pissed and wants to shut down the whole business.

How about condos with security guards then? So many AP listed under condo central condo central... Want go also like not discreet leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1