The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigal2chance View Post
...I went MIA for 1 year, came back because have not finish what I set out to do. Thank you

Ivan.
Two suggestions:

Suggestion#1: why don't you leave it as you did last year and go missing again. You probably won't be missed, and try your level best not to come back next year, and the year after, and the year after that, ... ad infinitum...

Suggestion #2: if you really have so much to say, maybe you could apply for a Police permit to speak at Hong Lim Park. You're likely to find a bigger audience there.

Last edited by JasonJG; 04-12-2019 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
prodigal2chance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Jason, you have wrote many interesting posts, pls do bear with me. thanks.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Whether we know if it is right or wrong? We all have an idea of where our morals stand.

Whether we will tahan and not cross the line? We all have an idea what we are messing with. Most here play with fire and they know.

So why do we still cheong? Cause life is short, filled with all sorts of shit and I don't want any regrets.

Work hard, play hard, fuck harder!

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigal2chance View Post
-snip-
TLDR..

Last year I remember got similar WOT post as above.. The person run road after that never continue his story.. Expect the same this year..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

The pic of Songsong and Chenchen together looks tempting!
Old 04-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
SS kena aeroplaned leh..

Still waiting for CC's maiden MR here!

Old 04-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Whether we know if it is right or wrong? We all have an idea of where our morals stand.

Whether we will tahan and not cross the line? We all have an idea what we are messing with. Most here play with fire and they know.

So why do we still cheong? Cause life is short, filled with all sorts of shit and I don't want any regrets.

Work hard, play hard, fuck harder!

Cheers and happy hunting.
Hi Blu3,
I am in no position to preach on morality, I am saying ML road is dangerous as you rightly pointed out, I kanna burned myself. Best to get off the road if you can and before its too late.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Waiting for your Tarma FR bro
Old 04-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 0
di1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro this new Angel leaving tomorrow so I guess you missed her
Probably taking a break to explore this city
Alright bro !!! Thank you !
Old 04-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't..Feed..The..Trolls
Old 04-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

1) Danger of ML lifestyle ....Cont

b) $$$ -Expensive, we all know. However, what we may not realise is it takes time, energy and keep you from doing well in your job/ business - I neglected my freelance job, business drop really bad, became more temperamental...went into red. Can cost you your job or business

c) Found out by people you dont want them to know - no need to elaborate

d) Got caught by police in raids - This is again real. ICA and police raid especially HDB premise regularly. I kanna raid by ICA once. They come in a team of about 8 people, they will seal off the lifts and staircases, cannot escape. They bang through the doors round up the customers and MLs. Was treated like criminal, have photograph taken, IC and particulars all taken down. At that point, all kind of enjoyment offered by ML is not worth it, you just regret and wish you had not started ML route, I was lucky raid was by ICA, they let us off after taking down our particulars. If the raid is by Police, we would have been brought to police station for suspected involvment in illegal sex activity - someone will need to go to the police station to bail you out. The ICA officer further tell us (patrons) that there will be a PERMANENT record with the police that you are involved in illegal sex activity. This means if you are a civil servant, your career is finished. They further tell us that while they will not prosecute us, they may call us to be witness when they prosecute the MLs, ie they want you to testify against the ML. what else can you do. The encounter really scaed the shit out of me. Trust me, you dont want to go through this.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Booked a ride on the Song Song train. FR tmr!
Boarded the Song Song train but unfortunately did not reach Jurong

Location: Easily accessible by car. Ample parking lots around. Address in text is actual address. Smack between two MRT stations may make it tough to walk to. Unit is located at the end of corridor. Had to walk across 4 households to reach. Bumped into neighbor while going in.

Looks: On first look, don't seem like photo. After a while still don't look like photo. After session go back to SLG then tried very hard and saw the resemblance. Soemthing like Mimi. Some say she is Donna level. I feel is is far from it. Not even Youzi, Angel, Bella level yet. I'll rank her above Zoya but below Mimi.

Massage: Given a damp towel for shower because she claim towel can't dry in time.Gave her benefit of doubt and took without complain. Massage was soft with light touches. I found it quite sensual and soothing but lasted at most 10mins.

HJ: Here is where she shines. Her cocktease is very good. I thoroughly enjoyed.

Body: Slim, petite, smooth skin, no tummy fats. A-cup.

Playability: Top nude, can suck nipples, can rub pussy over panties. No french.

RTM: No. Location is convenient for me but I find very few reasons to return.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Being arrested by police rubbish:

Biggest bag of shit I heard recently.

Let the firing begin!
Old 04-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
RTM: No. Location is convenient for me but I find very few reasons to return.
Thanks for the MR.. You gonna try her roomie?

Old 04-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Being arrested by police rubbish

Biggest bag of shit I heard recently.

Let the firing begin!
No need to feed the troll lah..

He'll be zapped to oblivion soon enough..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1