The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She nearly didn't wanna come back during her rather long break in August, hence I guess we should be thankful she did return here eventually! Definitely a top notch ML whom we will always be using as a benchmark for current
and future SN vanilla MLs. And at freaking $100. She will be missed but I am happy for her if she decides never to set foot our shore for this trade anymore.
Hate to agree but yes, I'll be happy if she has set aside an adequate amount and left this trade for good. She's not just a gold standard, but she has a heart of gold. And that I'll miss the most. Sob sob.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hate to agree but yes, I'll be happy if she has set aside an adequate amount and left this trade for good. She's not just a gold standard, but she has a heart of gold. And that I'll miss the most. Sob sob.
I'm caught in two minds. Sad that she's leaving and may never come back, but happy for her that she's leaving and may never coming back.

Of the dozens ml I've visited, she's simply the best. I wish her all the best and perhaps also time for me to take a break from chionging.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I'm caught in two minds. Sad that she's leaving and may never come back, but happy for her that she's leaving and may never coming back.

Of the dozens ml I've visited, she's simply the best. I wish her all the best and perhaps also time for me to take a break from chionging.
Yes a sad day for our cheonging bros and I wish her and her fren youzi all the best in China and hopefully no need come back again (she mentioned even if she come back will be 2021 already) . For now just find the next gem in this challenging period of big wind.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Yes a sad day for our cheonging bros and I wish her and her fren youzi all the best in China and hopefully no need come back again (she mentioned even if she come back will be 2021 already) . For now just find the next gem in this challenging period of big wind.
Yeah they were really a pair of 女神 for me. Need to visit TN one last time, then maybe take a break since windy now anyway
Old 06-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Just wondering out there, did Zhu Zhu mention when she will return?
maybe next year, she is lucky to leave before wind come.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that there will be gals coming after 春节.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Heard that there will be gals coming after 春节.
Most likely! new year new hope for some who are still in China and dunno what happened. But SG elections next year dunno wether still windy all the way anot.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most likely! new year new hope for some who are still in China and dunno what happened. But SG elections next year dunno wether still windy all the way anot.
It has been windy weekly or bi-weekly all the while.

Just another day/week.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It has been windy weekly or bi-weekly all the while.

Just another day/week.
Yup let’s hope everything will back to normal soon. So sad all the angpai are leaving our shores early.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She nearly didn't wanna come back during her rather long break in August, hence I guess we should be thankful she did return here eventually! Definitely a top notch ML whom we will always be using as a benchmark for current
and future SN vanilla MLs. And at freaking $100. She will be missed but I am happy for her if she decides never to set foot our shore for this trade anymore.
Then I must really count meself lucky cos I only started visiting her in Sep. She's been here long enough, hope she takes a good break and chase her dreams!

Oh and she de-listed already. So surreal....
Old 06-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup let’s hope everything will back to normal soon. So sad all the angpai are leaving our shores early.
The ladies are on high alert and most are wary of accepting new customers. I know of one who has zero customers on some days because of this.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Then I must really count meself lucky cos I only started visiting her in Sep. She's been here long enough, hope she takes a good break and chase her dreams!

Oh and she de-listed already. So surreal....
Once the announcement is made, I guess she has no lack of regulars filling up all the slots for her remaining days. The irony of all, when she was available, I think her regulars took for granted her existence and she was lamenting the lack of business for the past weeks and hence she was hesitant on extending her stay.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Now, it seems to me that 7th princess is one of the few still consistently offering.
Professionalism!
Her massage also not bad tbh
Old 07-12-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Anybody knows what happened to Mango? No longer on SLG.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Her massage also not bad tbh
to me her massage is not that good. does not hit the point thought she tried hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1