The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2005, 09:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

if brudders really looking for good cheap food...
i recommend a tuk-tuk recommended place called "Beer Wun"
it's something like popular place recommended by tuk-tuk drivers...definitely cheaper and more varieties than any place u tried!
and u will be surprised the way they served the beer.
and pretty young waitresses....

Old 14-11-2005, 12:53 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

great link for Hatyai....
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48569.html
Old 14-11-2005, 12:58 PM

nice lunch delicacy from hatyai.....

think brudder katoey will love this...

Old 14-11-2005, 01:06 PM

nice gal at paragon....during last trip
Old 14-11-2005, 01:14 PM

think i posted this before...one of the MP gal.
but dun ask me who to get her..coz i trying to find this gem too..kekeke

Old 14-11-2005, 09:21 PM

hmmm..tiger's bath...
think this gem confirm Brudder Dekuip likes..but i save her for brudder stiffneck...!!

Old 14-11-2005, 09:23 PM

more of her..cont'd

brudder stiffneck....for u...

(PS : if got this type of MP gal or model from SC..i will q-ing right now..)
Old 14-11-2005, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah bro, I also one leh.....
ok lah..mah hai...ppl have ..u also want one.give u a powerful one...!!!

Old 14-11-2005, 10:20 PM

more for you..brudder KLK...enjoyzzzzz!

NBzzzz..now i really look like OKT liao...hahaha
Old 15-11-2005, 11:58 AM

will like to share more good thing here which i enjoy very much...
the last trip i went for trad massage...well since my tuk tuk got special discount card.. i always have my massage at SGV for 180B for 2 Hr.
my tuk tuk then suggested to me to go for 3hr one which he again flashed his discount card to the reception and i merely paid 250B for 3 Hr!!!!

that was really a long enjoyable one...

i think if dun have discount card, it will at most cost u about 320B for 3 hr
Old 15-11-2005, 12:01 PM

Re: Nice FR from Ditto88 @ISG

think this is a splendid FR by a superb brudder..

Day 1 ( 30/10/05 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived in HDY appx 5 pm Thai time. After checking into hotel, 3 of us went straight to SC as we decided that the girls at SKY and Chanivate would have been sold out by the time.

Mamasan Pit was not in but her replacement who works there also showed us 7 girls. Unfortunately, the selection was not worth the 5,000 bt. As i knew the replacement mamasan, we chit chat a little about some of our common friends and got to know that there were 3 mores girls who has been booked earlier. Said goodbye to Min with a promise to come back the next day earlier and decided to go to Chao Praya to release the stress of driving.

Arrived in CP and went straight left into the glass panel section hoping for some value bonk. Unfortunately, there were only near MILF and MILF there so had no choice but to hang out at the Side Line section. There were 4 girls available but has seen them all from previous visit a few months ago. Decided to wait it out with some beers and saw 3 more girls coming down. Sigh....nothing new there too. After waiting for another 30 minutes, decided to call 2 girls down for chit chat before actual action. Got Mai for my friend and i got a girl called Or. ( She looks a little like the HK actress Heung Hoi Nam ) ...hehe. luckily, she looks more pretty up close. Warmed them up with some friendly chat and proceeded upstairs. As you would expect, we went through the normal sop of the MPs and bonked.

By the time we were finished, it was almost 9 pm. Went for dinner at regular haunt in Talad Mai. Finished dinner, bathe and went to Kiss Channel at appx 11 pm. The place was quite full but fortunately, we were able to get a table. Hung out there for 1 hour but didn't see any prospective targets so decided to head back for rest so that we may get an early start the next day.

(extracted from elsewhere)
Old 15-11-2005, 12:03 PM

Re: FR from Ditto88

Day 2 ( 31/10/05 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for you too for not being able to join the other guys. I too feel the same way although i just came back...hehe.

Anyway, heres the FR for my 2nd day.
Woke up early to get a head start from the competition whom we expected to be in full force. After having Bak Ku Teh at SKY, we saw many tuk tuks full of sex deprivation syndrom mongers so we quickly paid for our food and half ran to SKY KFC's...Went into 5 shops but didn't see anyone interesting as there were not many girls available. OKT said that people came in even earlier than us....wa lau !! Then proceeded oppossite the road to to " Tin Siong Yan Kan " Karaoke and saw only 2 girls left. 1 of them caught the eye of my friend, Ken who was not impressed by the asking price of 2,000 bt so we decided to play hard to get a little hoping for a discount. Unfortunately, there were 2 more groups of mongers clamouring into the shop for a peek so i told Ken that if she looks ok, then don't be too stingy considering the festive period. Ken promptly paid and we took the OKT's number for further contact.

Since i was also very desperate to get a girl in HDY after such a long time, we quickly got onto another tuk tuk and pointed to Chanivate. Got down at Jenny and strolled through all the shops. As expected, the girls didn't looked attractive enough for me to lose my previous cargo to. Finally walk to Soi 2 and saw that there were a few shops which had a FOR RENT board hanging, business must be pretty slow in HDY these days. Anyway, went peeking into every one of the shops and finally saw a cute girl with braces. Mamasan mentioned Bracey is a little expensive at 2,500 bt. I haggled a bit with Mamasan without any intention to get discount and finally paid 2,500 to make Bracey happy. Knowing that Bracey will be going back to BKK the second day, i decided to check out the last shop Nok Karaok for tomorrow booking. There were 2 girls remaining but the 1 of them was very very attractive, Big eyes, fashion conscious, great body..etc. As there were some other mongers inside, we heard OKT mentioning the prices and was not too surprised that Big eyes is going for 5,000 Bt. As soon as the other group hear th price, they immediately strolled out. Knowing me personally, the OKT mentioned that he knew that the other group would not be interested anyway and ask me for my feedback. I told OKT that i had already book for the day and will consider for the next day only. ( Sorry la, i am afraid of MO HAI TIU )...hehe. Talk cock a bit with the owner and went back to hotel to wait for our meat.

The girls came appx 2 pm and we all talk a bit to break the ice before going back to our rooms in the pretense of rest... hehe. Bracey turns out to be only 20 and she has a very beautiful body, nice firm 34 C boobs, firm rounded ass and tight pussy. Service level was good with gentle BBBJ. Manage to get 2 bonks before going for dinner and Kiss Channel. Upon arriving at Kiss Channel, we saw a familiar face sitting at the sofa with some old timers. Ya la...Big Eyes !! she waved to us and i quickly went over to do some small talk after getting eye contact approval from her customer. Turns out that she recognises my head !! haha....finished chatting with her as i could feel the staring eyes of the old timers at my back. Quickly went back and continued drinking with my friends and Bracey. Luckily, Bracey was not the jealous and possesive type and got another good 2 bonks out of her before she went back in the morning.
Old 15-11-2005, 12:04 PM

Re: FR from Ditto

Day 3 ( 01/11/05 )

Yup a girl with braces but i dont think it is the same girl la bro..the girl i got was not very tall ( 5 3" or so ) and with short hair ( trendy type ). Yes, yes. Rub more salt into Bro Daijek's wound...ouch !! These few days, bro daijek sure very horny and a little down thinking of how the other brothers in HDY are bonking and partying like crazy !!..hehe.

Anyway, Day 3 was the day the bigger group from Ipoh was coming into HDY, as they would be late, my Friend Mack called me the night before to help him get a girl because he didn't want to lose any chance to bonk a pretty girl on his annual trip. You see, Mack doesn't have much chance to join us on our trips because of work commitments.

Woke up at appx 8.00 to get a quickie from Bracey before she went back and called my other friends for no 1 chicken rice near brass monkey. Then went directly to Chanivate first, went into all the shops but could not get 1 fitting for Mack, maybe i am a little choosy but i have to uphold my reputation of a good QC right !! and maybe because there were a lot of continued bookings and boyfriends staying, the available girls were not that appetizing. Came to Pizza Barber and saw 6 girls lounging at the barber chairs like snakes which has just eaten. Chit chat with the okt but all the while my eyes were checking the girls out. Saw that 1 was fair and cute and the other 1 was a little darker but with a very " please fxxk me " kind of face. Ohh...no need to think man, i paid the okt 1,500 bt straight. Since Bracey is not free, i had to go on searching and went to Nok karaoke again to see if Big eyes was still around. To my surprise, Big Eyes just came back and I promptly paid OKT and ask the girl to come along for lunch at our hotel. After lunch, all of us went to my room for small talk while waiting for Mack and friends to arrive. They checked in appx 3 pm and everybody started to head back to their respective rooms on the pretense of rest.

I was finally left alone with Big Eyes and we started our warm up play. Wow, she really has a 34 C cup size breast but unfortunately, it is siliconed slightly at the lower breast to firm them up. Fortunately, she compensated the little flaw with a fantastic Bonk. She started the action with a catbath, ball licking and very slurpy BBBJ. I especially liked the catbath on the tongue stroking of my dick. Hmm...getting hard just thinking of it. She sucked and sucked and sucked and then capped and rode me cowgirl. Rubbing her clit on the base of my dick which she seemed to be enjoying it more than myself. I just layed there enjoying the scene which was very stumulating but after a while, i had to do some pumping myself so switch position and started to pump into her from side ways which i find very stimulating for myself as i could better feel the friction of the walls. Switch back to rotating missionary and heard her moan " Yang Ni, Yang Ni ", " Chai Liaw, Chai Liaw " and felt a vibration and water gushing onto my dick head. Oh man...that was it !! That started the frantic pumping from me and all the while, she was moaning with a shortness of breath. I finally released my spunk and lay down on her feeling well spent from my excercise.

We went out for dinner and after that Kiss Channel. As we had a very big group that day, drinking and partying was especially fun with so many girls and friends around you. Ended the night with another drunk bonk.
Old 15-11-2005, 12:06 PM

Re: FR from ditto

Day 4 ( 02/11/05 )

Was woken up by the stirring of my little brother who brushed the butt of Big Eyes and he slowly sprang into battle readiness and snuggled into the crevice butt knocking on the door of little sister. While enjoying the feeling of little brother parked there, my hands roam through Big Eye's tits and pussy. After a short while of caressing her pussy, i felt moisture on my fingers and heard soft moans coming from her lips. She was awake now and she started licking my nipples slowly moving southwards towards my little brother who was so hard from anticipation almost to the brink of exploding. She licked and sucked at my balls then proceeded to the shaft, and dick head. Man, the feel of her soft moist lips and tongues in addition to the little playful bites along the shaft makes me think that i have gone to heaven. After another few minutes, i could feel that she is a little tired so i capped, changed positions and pump into her missionary. I bonked and bonked until i was tired and asked her to be on top. She grabbed my little brother and stuffed it into her love hole and started her grinding. I think she must have come 2 3 times during her grinding till she gave up and asked me to continue as she was tired. Got some tissue and wiped off the her love juice from my pubic hair. Positioned her sideways and entered her from behind, while my other hand was busy alternating from grabbing her tits and rubbing her clit. Released my spunk after a few minutes and rested on the bed. After her bath, she woke me up telling me that she is going back and i replied her groggily forgetting what i said and went back to sleep.

Woken up by a friend of mine who wanted to go marketing at the KFCs. Took and bath and went out to the usual area again. Unfortunately, the time was already too late at appx 11.30 am. All KFCs were very low on stock or closed for the day...wa lau !!! Ended up at Nok again and saw 3 girls available. Of course, only Big eyes was attractive enough to garner my friends attention, told the okt but Big Eyes was not interested maybe due to shyness. The okt then asked me why i didn't continue so i told him that i wasn't interested as i was very tired. The okt then offered to off load Big Eyes to me without his commision of 1,500 as it was getting late and her asking price of 5,000 is definately too high for Chanivate customers. Even though i wasn't in the mood, i paid promptly knowing i got a good deal.

As expected, my little brother wasn't able to do a full session even with keen cajolliing from Big Eyes's extremely stimulating tongue session. We ended up fooling around on the bed for the whole afternoon and slept. Woke up for dinner and then Kiss Channel again !! Frankly speaking, after 4 days of going to Kiss Channel continuosly, i was getting a little bored. Unfortunatelly, there were really no other better options.

Met most of th SC girls who were there with their respective customers who were sitting next to us. Drank and partied with them occasionally as they had to take care of their customers. Min then introduce a friend to me and i was totally taken by her beauty and body shape. She was taller than myself but i notice that she was on high heels luckily...hehe. She had the most beatiful eyes and facial features i had ever seen and she had a gentle voice. Body shape is definately yummie....After several rounds of drinks and chit chat, i ask her if she is free tomorrow and she mentioned that she is not sure yet whether her customer will continue. She then passed a piece of paper with her phone number to me under the table without her customer noticing and went back to her table. We continued our own partying and drinking till the place closes. By this time, i was fully aroused thinking of Min's friend and was able to get a bonk to finish the night.

No need to tell also know that i spent the remaining 3 days in HDY with who la........hehehe. Sorry guys, no FR for these days as very GFE and bloody expensive. Almost broke my piggy bank on this trip.

such a wonderful FR...makes me think of Hatyai again....
Old 15-11-2005, 12:09 PM

one more interesting stuff i wanna share...
that is if u stay at Merlin Hotel...u will bound to get whistle or tease at whenever u walking back to hotel..coz there are some nice trannies staying opp the hotel...what i know is one the them actually own a shop downstairs selling trans' show costumes...
i sort of saw one tranny not bad lei...yo brudder katoey..you better take note of this..!! kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1