The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold
OMO at Alexandra Village

Went to a OMO (one-masseuse-operation) at Alexandra Village. Many massage shops seemed to have sprung up in the area in recent months. This shop I went to has also changed owner and is now owned and operated by the masseuse herself. The last time I went to this shop was when it was still under previous management and I never had this masseuse before. So I thought why not try. Went in, stripped, lied down, the usual. Massage is normal, not good, not bad. Then came the GQ. Ask me how much I give usually. I said $50. She said her minimum is $80. I said don’t want. Finally she said $60 and then kept pestering. To stop her pestering, I agreed to $60. Mistake. Can’t lick, restricted roaming, though her boobs were quite big. Just unload and vowed never to come back. Hope my $60 trial can save bros here some money. If you walk around the area, there is only one shop that is OMO.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3047 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMO at Alexandra Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Went to a OMO (one-masseuse-operation) at Alexandra Village. Many massage shops seemed to have sprung up in the area in recent months. This shop I went to has also changed owner and is now owned and operated by the masseuse herself. The last time I went to this shop was when it was still under previous management and I never had this masseuse before. So I thought why not try. Went in, stripped, lied down, the usual. Massage is normal, not good, not bad. Then came the GQ. Ask me how much I give usually. I said $50. She said her minimum is $80. I said don’t want. Finally she said $60 and then kept pestering. To stop her pestering, I agreed to $60. Mistake. Can’t lick, restricted roaming, though her boobs were quite big. Just unload and vowed never to come back. Hope my $60 trial can save bros here some money. If you walk around the area, there is only one shop that is OMO.
Name the shop..blacklist it
Old 25-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDP2019 View Post
The shop opposite the famous zi char
Spot on! You’ve tried?
Old 25-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Name the shop..blacklist it
With the hints and descriptions above, you can’t miss it. Further hint: shop’s name is *Y* Spa
Old 25-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
SYT Beauty Spa
well done..named the spa..up you my points

good ones share contact privately as not to overwhelmed the place,
bad ones named them out also to prevent overwhelming..
Old 25-07-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
SYT Beauty Spa
So is it because the ml is syt that's why asking for sky price? 😆
Old 25-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
So is it because the ml is syt that's why asking for sky price? 😆
The ML looks at least 40+ to me
Old 25-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
bro, why you didn't tell her during her GQ if cannot touch here and there then discount liao...
Old 25-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

There are at least 3 spa Shops newly opened. Not sure why, but counting numbers altogether more 5 spa shops there in a small place. Well still better not to waste money, sure piano and gq plus all milf
Old 25-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, why you didn't tell her during her GQ if cannot touch here and there then discount liao...

Once service starts, it’s hard to negotiate
Old 25-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Hahahaha no syt after all
Old 25-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha. so spot on! blacklist!
Old 26-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
yaogaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That area...skip.....
Old 27-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Some MILFs are well kept. On the other hand, some SYTs totally can't make it. Depends on your fetish.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't u give her $30? Just tell her grandfather stories. Cannot give this and that due to cock and bull reason. Usually I don't care. Not happy just call police
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread