The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
zincwoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Serangoon Sexy Spot

Yesterday the Kelly massage not too bad and bj me worth auto roam
Old 04-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zincwoman View Post
Yesterday the Kelly massage not too bad and bj me worth auto roam
Hi bro,
Can share the location of this spa? Thanks.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verygoodgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can sent me ctc I also got good one to recommend u?million tnx
Old 05-11-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addictiveam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
To share my new find and not sure if my horny bros here had tried it before. Please your experience if you had tried

Last month i had my lunch at White House Teochew Porridge in Serangoon Road. Saw a delicious looking milf in sexy singlet and tight mini denim shorts just seated opp me. my porridge was getting more watery maybe i was dripping saliva peeping at her haha...when she was leaving, i also finishing my meal so i take a quick look at her walking direction and saw her go upstairs above a KTV lounge nearby.

So I decide to let my little bro head to lead me on up the stairs. To me,this spa shop is so discrete at the corner of this shophouse row and in the 2nd floor and hope it will be XXXxxxciting adventure. That sexy mature milf was at counter and I ask for her $50 entry and she lead me to room. I just strip naked and lie head down, just a small towel covering my butt ontop. We had chat and i reply her saying i kind of regular here ages ago but disappear awhile due to overseas posting..my trick to hint to her i know here well so don't try carrot me.

The massage is just so so for those bros expecting high standard massage, but for pervert me its very very good cos i will love arousing teasing for whole session. for start i love how her hands go beneath towel and tease my butt balls and slowly remove the towel and she will free play with my balls butt thighs, i must tell u..this need skills too and glad she know how to handle it perfectly..make me fly to heaven with her mastery hands. And as usual i transform to dog pose and let her hands move freely everywhere from my ears, nipples, butt and didi, while i freely touch squeeze her sexy butt.
so time to turn over and start the game..i say she is new to me so i will start with bj service test her skills. So she go topless and starting molesting licking my nipples and all those horny moves, and give me a sensual bj..cos i will say i will get aroused more easily this way haha yes i got many stuns tricks but it helps.
the last always my pervert move, i get her to knee down bj me and i cum on her titts. i miss the shot to cum in her mouth..i will try next time..testing

i pay her $70. (suppose $80 but i pretend i short of a $10, i good at hiding my cash notes, one need natural good act skills too)
she is ok..she give me flirt smile.it is always good to have understanding milf..then u can have more regulars coming hahaha..
my wifey call me near the end of session so i forgot to ask this milf name..but i think i can easily find her, spa shop not big too. i think when i go there..about 3 milf masseuse there in noon time.

I will only share with trusted bros here and remember to UP my points!
Old 06-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kopilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share pls
Old 07-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

hi bro,
pls share contact.

Thanks
Old 07-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

Just wanting to share I've a regular ML in the vicinity of Serangoon / Kovan area. I visit regularly as her massage is really good. However, she will be going back at the end of the month and likely will be going back for good so wanting to share to the bros to support.

Bros that are interested, do pm me. But do take care of this gem even its the last month for her.

No obligation to upz my points but do appreciate if you do. 👍
Old 07-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
drogba123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrogba123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienPrince View Post
Hi bros,

Just wanting to share I've a regular ML in the vicinity of Serangoon / Kovan area. I visit regularly as her massage is really good. However, she will be going back at the end of the month and likely will be going back for good so wanting to share to the bros to support.

Bros that are interested, do pm me. But do take care of this gem even its the last month for her.

No obligation to upz my points but do appreciate if you do. 👍
Can pm me bro? Ty
Old 07-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogba123 View Post
Can pm me bro? Ty
Have PM to you.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

For those who drive, need to walk quite a bit after parking, if you find parking.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 11
alexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
For those who drive, need to walk quite a bit after parking, if you find parking.
tot there is carpark behind

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Fyi, it close at 10pm ... those bro who wan late night massage don go here...
Old 10-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -115 / Power: 0
FYOURMUM FYOURMUM

Bro can share contact?
Old 10-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addictiveam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
To share my new find and not sure if my horny bros here had tried it before. Please your experience if you had tried

Last month i had my lunch at White House Teochew Porridge in Serangoon Road. Saw a delicious looking milf in sexy singlet and tight mini denim shorts just seated opp me. my porridge was getting more watery maybe i was dripping saliva peeping at her haha...when she was leaving, i also finishing my meal so i take a quick look at her walking direction and saw her go upstairs above a KTV lounge nearby.

So I decide to let my little bro head to lead me on up the stairs. To me,this spa shop is so discrete at the corner of this shophouse row and in the 2nd floor and hope it will be XXXxxxciting adventure. That sexy mature milf was at counter and I ask for her $50 entry and she lead me to room. I just strip naked and lie head down, just a small towel covering my butt ontop. We had chat and i reply her saying i kind of regular here ages ago but disappear awhile due to overseas posting..my trick to hint to her i know here well so don't try carrot me.

The massage is just so so for those bros expecting high standard massage, but for pervert me its very very good cos i will love arousing teasing for whole session. for start i love how her hands go beneath towel and tease my butt balls and slowly remove the towel and she will free play with my balls butt thighs, i must tell u..this need skills too and glad she know how to handle it perfectly..make me fly to heaven with her mastery hands. And as usual i transform to dog pose and let her hands move freely everywhere from my ears, nipples, butt and didi, while i freely touch squeeze her sexy butt.
so time to turn over and start the game..i say she is new to me so i will start with bj service test her skills. So she go topless and starting molesting licking my nipples and all those horny moves, and give me a sensual bj..cos i will say i will get aroused more easily this way haha yes i got many stuns tricks but it helps.
the last always my pervert move, i get her to knee down bj me and i cum on her titts. i miss the shot to cum in her mouth..i will try next time..testing

i pay her $70. (suppose $80 but i pretend i short of a $10, i good at hiding my cash notes, one need natural good act skills too)
she is ok..she give me flirt smile.it is always good to have understanding milf..then u can have more regulars coming hahaha..
my wifey call me near the end of session so i forgot to ask this milf name..but i think i can easily find her, spa shop not big too. i think when i go there..about 3 milf masseuse there in noon time.

I will only share with trusted bros here and remember to UP my points!
Old 10-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share contact bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1