The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
Dudeabides is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDudeabides is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post
Ok, so after some big hints dropped by bro Kingtone, I decided to recee myself since there is no one helpful enough to exchange contacts. It's really just trial and error.

So I went in yesterday (I visited this massage shop like 2 times the week before prior to yesterday) and decided to drop by again to see if my luck is there. 2 times at this particular shop and 2 times the massage were fantastic, nothing interesting, up till yesterday.

I was there in the late afternoon and this lady (not too sure if it's the same one bro kingstone was talking about) actually helped her new colleague communicate in English the other time, she kinda 'brushed' my hand across while I went to the washroom, so I thought; couldn't be so coincidental. Asked the counter her number and then decided to go with her for the massage.

Went upstairs, undressed down to my own undies (I personally like to wear my own, it's quite minimal and easy for masseuses to massage my butt area without the need of folding the paper undies, which may cause chaffing) and she started massaging. I opted for a 2-hour massage since it was on promo and from the looks of her, she seems to be about 26 to 28 years old? Quite slim built, not boney type, but the massage was quite good.

When she moved down to my thigh area, that was when she would deliberately rub between the gaps of my thigh, undies and balls and I'm not even there yet. She did this several times and damn, this tease is really up there, even better than the one I patronized in SG.

Flipped to the front, typically masseuses will generally drape your little brother or 'work areas' right? She draped the towel right before my little bro and across to my left leg and started working on my legs and focused so my on my thigh that throughout her every strokes, her shoulder will brush across my hardening rod and bits of juice will squirt out. Did the same thing on my left leg and really can't take it...

Wah, not only that, got GFE somemore, but that one I won't elaborate ba. At the end of the 2 hours, she wanted me to exchange numbers but told her it's your trade and I'm a paying customer, if I ever come over, I'll call for you, don't need special arrangement for me. I think that put a damper on her but still tipped her generously. So that awkward moment came when I went downstairs to the reception and saw my other masseuse smiling at me asking me why I didnt book her .

All in all:
Massage: 8/10
Looks / Build: 7/10 (Lean, a little small size and B-Cup)

Bonus:
Gave BJ spontaneously but didn't ask for it. Jialat didn't cap me so staying from this place for a while and going for checks first... She almost wanted to raw me but I was like 'no way'

She's quite selective with her customer and just be careful not to be charmed by her.

Anyways If there's a SG bro who's married with 3 kids and keep coming here with your family without getting noticed, you have my ultimate salute.

I'll PM whoever wants to exchange (legit massage up to HJ only, I damn humji kia) and also points.
Hey bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 16-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siriyu25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
yesterday i decided to try one of the massage centre in ksl mall itself. Outside look altas one as was looking for a decent good massage. Surprisingly that during the session.. the massager ask want massage below.. i was huh unexpected.. well maybe my bro reaction during the massage pops the Gq.. massager was a milf. Think 30-40 age. She did not state tips for the Gq but i gave 50rmb only as per market rate i guess . Massage was okok . Extras soso not that skillful.. just play around balls abit the hj thats all. Overall a quicky
Bro, can PM me the shop name ?
Old 26-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can PM the mentioned massage joint?? Thanks!!!
Old 26-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
blackhawk888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Boss, pm location please
Old 28-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyyoungboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Bingo. Please la don’t mention shop name la.
Bro care to share where this shop, thks buddy
Old 30-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

ikanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm the location? Thanks bro
Old 14-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zhiweitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can PM location please.
Old 15-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyyoungboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can pm location?
Old 16-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Fuckerzoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ok, so after some big hints dropped by bro Kingtone, I decided to recee myself since there is no one helpful enough to exchange contacts. It's really just trial and error.

So I went in yesterday (I visited this massage shop like 2 times the week before prior to yesterday) and decided to drop by again to see if my luck is there. 2 times at this particular shop and 2 times the massage were fantastic, nothing interesting, up till yesterday.

I was there in the late afternoon and this lady (not too sure if it's the same one bro kingstone was talking about) actually helped her new colleague communicate in English the other time, she kinda 'brushed' my hand across while I went to the washroom, so I thought; couldn't be so coincidental. Asked the counter her number and then decided to go with her for the massage.

Went upstairs, undressed down to my own undies (I personally like to wear my own, it's quite minimal and easy for masseuses to massage my butt area without the need of folding the paper undies, which may cause chaffing) and she started massaging. I opted for a 2-hour massage since it was on promo and from the looks of her, she seems to be about 26 to 28 years old? Quite slim built, not boney type, but the massage was quite good.

When she moved down to my thigh area, that was when she would deliberately rub between the gaps of my thigh, undies and balls and I'm not even there yet. She did this several times and damn, this tease is really up there, even better than the one I patronized in SG.

Flipped to the front, typically masseuses will generally drape your little brother or 'work areas' right? She draped the towel right before my little bro and across to my left leg and started working on my legs and focused so my on my thigh that throughout her every strokes, her shoulder will brush across my hardening rod and bits of juice will squirt out. Did the same thing on my left leg and really can't take it...

Wah, not only that, got GFE somemore, but that one I won't elaborate ba. At the end of the 2 hours, she wanted me to exchange numbers but told her it's your trade and I'm a paying customer, if I ever come over, I'll call for you, don't need special arrangement for me. I think that put a damper on her but still tipped her generously. So that awkward moment came when I went downstairs to the reception and saw my other masseuse smiling at me asking me why I didnt book her .

All in all:

Bonus:
Gave BJ spontaneously but didn't ask for it. Jialat didn't cap me so staying from this place for a while and going for checks first... She almost wanted to raw me but I was like 'no way'

She's quite selective with her customer and just be careful not to be charmed by her.

Anyways If there's a SG bro who's married with 3 kids and keep coming here with your family without getting noticed, you have my ultimate salute.

I'll PM whoever wants to exchange (legit massage up to HJ only, I damn humji kia) and also points.
can share ml # pls?
Old 23-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

All in all:

Bonus:
interested to know the ML number too. willing to give it a try
Old 29-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Exchange contact please. I have clean and extreme teasing recommendations too.

Bro, do u mind to share location?
Old 31-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Holoqholoqholoq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kindly share with me too. Will be ard in jb till Sunday
Old 31-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

All in all:

Bonus:

Bro mind to pm address n contact?
Old 02-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
cancerboi1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please share address
Old 13-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puredamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Went to JB couple of days ago with my CO and as it was raining heavily CO suggested a massage. She pointed little Saigon, best, apple, Kings, OO, etc and me being a regular to massage in JB told her small joints massage not good(of course it's good for me knowing wad they provide haha).
Stop by this clean joint took an hour massage and hoping to be assigned a good looking ML (cnt request as CO beside). Saw 2 ML approaching only 1 is better looking and hoping she comes to me and viola. Cut story short her massage was good mixture of hard and soft and i knew there would be teasing as she brushes my ass crack and balls upon turning over more teasing as she on many occasion brushes my rod with her elbow and by now it's super hard and I'm sure she noticed it. This carried on for 10mins or so and when she moves to massage my tummy and chest she teased my nipples and by now I am so hard and turned on that I felt my pre cum ozing out and the best thing is your CO is just lying beside me. Good time passes so quickly haizzz.
After the final tapping on our backs both ML left and I took a look at my rod it's wet covered with pre cum and being super horny I turned to my CO and said let's have a quickie quietly not telling her I'm wet. She said dun want la wait the ML come in then I say come in come in la and started kissing and caressing her all over. Felt her pussy viola it's very moist. Did her missionary and doggy for a couple of mins but chose not to ejaculate. Got dressed went out and gave a grin to my waiting ML.

ML : age 30 pretty MILF.
Massage : 8/10
Teasing : 7/10
Body : 8/10
RTM : yes.

Hope u like my FR.
PM me if u want the location and ML's name.
Do Up me if u can. Appreciated.
Hi bro, care to share location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1