The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 16-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kelvinteohockso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

FR for G666

Look: 9
Body: 9 small size
Kissing: 0 no kissing allowed
GFE: 5
CBJ: 2/10 few seconds
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes
Old 17-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 0
TonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvinteohockso View Post
FR for G666

service like that still RTF ???
Old 17-09-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I usually need 2 or 3 sessions before cumming. So this house with $100 VIP at a price of 2 sessions works out best.

The girls are hit n miss. Some eye candy, some good service.
Plus point for VIP room is the f&b. So if you selected a lemon, no karmasutra also can have makasutra. Bring a bag so can swipe all the snacks. Even have deoderant spray to pocket if you really need to smell good.

Bathtub also quite shiok.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvinteohockso View Post
FR for G666

Hi bro, care to enlighten what’s make it RTF?
But the look is 9, next visit will take a look.
Old 18-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kelvinteohockso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
Hi bro, care to enlighten what’s make it RTF?
But the look is 9, next visit will take a look.
Chio........
Old 19-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After a not so satisfying FL ezcursion for lunch, my horny dick led me back to my fav GL haunt.
Had 111 for supper.

111 is a slutty little one.

Face - 9/10
Body - enhanced breasts. solid and firm.
Tattoo - her back artwork is like art lah!
Service - SOP. But if you extend sessions, you can have a sensational time. I had 3 sessions with her.

Overall, sure RTF. But there are also other girls in this house to try.
Saw 666. Looks delicious even though breasts look a wee bit flat. Cheerful and talkative while chatting with the other unbooked girls.

Saw on the LCD panels that they have rating system now. Red Yellow Green to indicate sextifaction. But all is green. Cos the girl will kelong you to press a colour to their favour.

So far I have tried 288 and 588 in this house. All good memories.
VIP room is big and nice, but somehow I still prefer the small but conducive rooms.

This house is renovated new so all the rooms are clean and nice. Can smoke inside. Also got generous fridge with cold drinks and hot flask for kopi and tea.

Best of all is, open concept. No glass fishtank.
Old 26-09-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Tried 888, petite girl with uni student face and geisha tattoo on her back.

Aside from the girls the VIP room is pretty good. The rooms alone could make this my favourite house from now on.

If only can call other girls from other house come this house like the cat150 would be perfect
Old 01-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday went there seem to be closed , are they openin today
Old 01-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka0 View Post
Yesterday went there seem to be closed , are they openin today
i think because last month hit target, yesterday rest day as a reward
Old 01-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
fxxxk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for No588,
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 8/10, C cup (Enhanced)
FJ: 8/ 10

Go for VIP room, spend total $200 (4 session). The gal petite body and equip with C cup tits. Looking at those heads light worth the money spend. Enjoy a cat bath in the tub and bbbj and tits fuck really make my day. Cap on and Fuck from her hard from bed to sofa then standing. Due to her light weight. Lift her up with ease and pump harder. Her facial look during action was priceless. After an hour of exercise. Released my little army. She help to wash me up while I standing in the bath floor. Went for a quick nap and woke up for a cup of instant noodle and a can of 100 plus. Before left as a happy man.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Tried 666. She is REALLY DAMN FUCKING CHIO. The kind of undergrad you want to bring out to a movie. Her eyes so beautiful.

Got the VIP package. Guys, treat her well, and she will show you a good time.

She is almost flat chested and no butt but her super petite body and top ten face really does it for me.

Not sure if VIP is one shot or two shot, so after first shot we cuddled and she actually fell asleep!

Might RTF in the future, she smells good.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Tried 666. She is REALLY DAMN FUCKING CHIO. The kind of undergrad you want to bring out to a movie. Her eyes so beautiful.
How old is she? Will have a look next time. This house rarely all the girls present at one time for you to choose. Then see the TV screen the photos load damn long. My regular off this week, maybe go back and check out your recommendation. Thanks for your FR, will up you when my power recover.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
How old is she? Will have a look next time. This house rarely all the girls present at one time for you to choose. Then see the TV screen the photos load damn long. My regular off this week, maybe go back and check out your recommendation. Thanks for your FR, will up you when my power recover.
Thanks bro looking forward to the upz!
She looks pretty young, early 20s? But she may potentially be the ice queen attitude girl in the future. She's only been here 1 month. Was lucky to have received some gfe from her.

There were 6 girls to choose from, all looks attractive in their own ways. On the way out i saw a tall blonde fair lady. Looks yummy!
Old 02-10-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
$100 for 2 shot? Or 1 shot? I also very keen to find out. I always opt for 2 shot in dome 1. If gl got 2 shot with hotel standard. I very keen to support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post

Got the VIP package. Guys, treat her well, and she will show you a good time.

She is almost flat chested and no butt but her super petite body and top ten face really does it for me.

Not sure if VIP is one shot or two shot, so after first shot we cuddled and she actually fell asleep!

Might RTF in the future, she smells good.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will recommend you guys to try 111. She has a devilish body and super high gfe if you hit her at the right spot. I personally think that vip room with 111 will be a better session than non vip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1