The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gogorust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2033

My regular from here told me she's now at 2036 instead~
Old 07-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Heard the house closed down permanently. My regular Mei Jia has stopped working, and will cut card this coming Wednesday. Didn't even get a chance to hug her one last time
Understand that deceased's partner (who's quite new to the business) wanted to continue operating. Unfortunately, AV rejected his request.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Understand that deceased's partner (who's quite new to the business) wanted to continue operating. Unfortunately, AV rejected his request.
Minimum 5 years experience
Old 08-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

has it really closed down? I used to frequent this house pretty often, and the OKT and his helpers have always been very friendly. It is a waste not to continue
Old 08-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
has it really closed down? I used to frequent this house pretty often, and the OKT and his helpers have always been very friendly. It is a waste not to continue
Michael Margaret cumming soon
Old 09-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Michael Margaret cumming soon
Hi, Bro Unfit, will Michael and Margaret will be operating 2 outfit or giving up 2058. Both are quite advanced in their age and I believe there are no helpers in the current house.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 2033

Quote:
Hi, Bro Unfit, will Michael and Margaret will be operating 2 outfit or giving up 2058. Both are quite advanced in their age and I believe there are no helpers in the current house.
We go interview as their assistant

She said move there more parking lot
Old 09-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
We go interview as their assistant

She said move there more parking lot
I rather be driver rather than housekeeping assistant. Otherwise have to be coop up in the house. You ?
Old 09-10-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 2033

Quote:
I rather be driver rather than housekeeping assistant. Otherwise have to be coop up in the house. You ?
just email her my CV already

am looking forward to be "shower boy"
Old 09-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She has to submit your application to AV for approval b4 she could hire you. 😝One of the most vital basic prerequisites is one must be free from criminal record. 🤨

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 09-10-2019 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She has to submit your application to AV for approval b4 she could hire you. ��One of the most vital basis prerequisites is one must be free from criminal record. ��
hey dun act u know all this. This is a basic for legal brothel requirement. All is depends on AV.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

One more thing is, you may not be able to fuck the WL in that particular house however attractive she was once you worked there ... 😆

Quote:

She has to submit your application to AV for approval b4 she could hire you. 😝One of the most vital basic prerequisites is one must be free from criminal record. 🤨

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
One more thing is, you may not be able to fuck the WL in that particular house however attractive she was once you worked there ... 😆

I got fuck or no fuck got your business.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Looks like a standard job application, short of a requrement for references. Should they need one, you can provide? ha ha.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
I got fuck or no fuck got your business.
Cool lah, bro. We are all here to share, and exchange, views. You thinking of applying for the job as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1