The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tomwelling is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

No pics of marlina? I have a marlina in my list. But haven’t up yet. But the marlina I have jio me go pub on weekday night. Seemed too easy of an invitation. I also didn’t have free time that night and just told her another time. Never contacted since
Old 17-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
Fuck la marlina where got free..she charged $100 for 1 hour..everytime meet at lavender on sunday..can find easily at michat if u stay west area
Wow bro thanks for sharing
Old 17-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Thanks bro Crypster for the contact.

Did bbbj at staircase . Cim . Was awesome. Paid her 50 n left a happy man. Nice attitude girl.
Bro
Jus up u +14
Cheers..............
Old 17-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scorpiomatrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Thanks bro Crypster for the contact.

Did bbbj at staircase . Cim . Was awesome. Paid her 50 n left a happy man. Nice attitude girl.
Hi bro, if its okay, then share contact with me
Old 17-06-2019, 09:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Fucker you maid not free leh, many fuck before, you are another liar same as JOGK,

I’m good at expose you

Fatso fuck, u fuck pay money others fuck free u jealous ah? Wanna blame blame it on your Mother retard face and Father mongoloid face bore u such an ugly man. Go commit suicide la
Old 17-06-2019, 10:48 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
omg...

he is so pathetic huh?

JOGK's successor?

Pathetic calling who?
Old 17-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Pacman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any bro tried money for service
Bro, have you tried her ad?
Old 17-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Fatso fuck, u fuck pay money others fuck free u jealous ah? Wanna blame blame it on your Mother retard face and Father mongoloid face bore u such an ugly man. Go commit suicide la
KnuckleDuster, don’t bullshit. You never respected anyone on this thread and have many times called Samsters in this thread as losers. If there is a lowlife scum on this thread, it’s you. And now, u are fucking a maid after looking down on others fucking maids. I think u just got very interested to taste a maid pussy after reading all the good stuff.

But again, you lied when you said u fucked Marlina for free. Marlina never fucks for free unless ur her boyfren. And don’t tell me you are the fucking Don Juan. See you only maids get charmed. Pigs might fly!!! Look the msg from Marlina below. Next time, just be truthful and respect everyone.

Old 17-06-2019, 11:21 PM
SamSter

Cool Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
KnuckleDuster, don’t bullshit. You never respected anyone on this thread and have many times called Samsters in this thread as losers. If there is a lowlife scum on this thread, it’s you. And now, u are fucking a maid after looking down on others fucking maids. I think u just got very interested to taste a maid pussy after reading all the good stuff.

But again, you lied when you said u fucked Marlina for free. Marlina never fucks for free unless ur her boyfren. And don’t tell me you are the fucking Don Juan. See you only maids get charmed. Pigs might fly!!! Look the msg from Marlina below. Next time, just be truthful and respect everyone.

That’s the problem with losers, when others get free they get to pay and come here back like a loser to show their displeasure.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yo bros

Ah pek here, yesterday was Happy Fuckers errr....Fathers Day.

Arrange to have Chicken adobo in the morning and the Ayam Peynet in the afternoon. Last min. the pinay cannot off, so sianz. just went out and have a walk and wait for Ayam Peynet.

Got a call around noon. Another pinay say she is nearby, asking free to meet. Of coz, fast hand fast leg rush to meet her. Only chat with her for a few times, as she is busy all the time. Meet her and we have lunch together. Then we take a walk after. I ask her where she like to go, as the weather is hot..she say dont know. So i ask, we go for shower, she smile and say ok.... Such luck...quickly go to hotel straight away.

Ah pek was smiling all the way to the hotel. Once inside...I kenna rape again...wow she do most of the action..I machiam like the prey . Wa lao...woman nowsaday like to bully old man....

Make me so tried after 2 round, I have to areoplane my ayam peynet....now she biseng biseng me

Happy bonking everyone
Ah Pek, next time no need to aeroplane. Can call me for re-inforcements la!!!
Old 17-06-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
That’s the problem with losers, when others get free they get to pay and come here back like a loser to show their displeasure.
Anyways, we don’t need to entertain an asshole like u in this forum. There are many brothers here who know Marlina...and they know you are the fucking liar, u low life scum. I know u will continue bark like a dog but this is the last post on this. So bark all u want u mongrel.
Old 18-06-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
You are a fake. She charges 100 for a shot and can meet during week. Where are your action pictures. You must must have massive inferiority complex.

Last edited by desantos0773; 18-06-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Anyways, we don’t need to entertain an asshole like u in this forum. There are many brothers here who know Marlina...and they know you are the fucking liar, u low life scum. I know u will continue bark like a dog but this is the last post on this. So bark all u want u mongrel.
Bro I think stop argue with him lah, I also stop, he is the big loser here, we all get maid to fuck. But he can only take the photo from michat and said he fuck for free.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83 View Post
Bro, have you tried her ad?
Didn't and not interested. Need car
Old 18-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
later afternoon going to meet this young indo maid at lavender for foc fucking
Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1