The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Wow...one of the best maid pics this one...big saggy boobs and I am sure dark, big areolas!!! The type u can feast for hours...clean shaved pussy with nice pussy lips...solid to lick and fuck...not to mention bespectacled....she sure will be a horny fuck....

Bro Dopeshit...indo or Pinoy?? Is she ur FB???
Old 28-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Wow...one of the best maid pics this one...big saggy boobs and I am sure dark, big areolas!!! The type u can feast for hours...clean shaved pussy with nice pussy lips...solid to lick and fuck...not to mention bespectacled....she sure will be a horny fuck....

Bro Dopeshit...indo or Pinoy?? Is she ur FB???
Yo bro I have a FB matches your description but she is not a maid
Old 28-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Field report for today 34 pinay petite early morning bed first , don’t need treat straight away go room , good rider , good suction too , bit loose pussy cos watery horny easily , ride me like rabbit , suck me like vacuum, make her cum 5 times but pussy loose I can’t cum . Sent her to LP n told me later she going OT .
Afternoon new fish 30 yrs old pinay , shy but strong gf n tight pussy 4 yrs no sex u believe ���� good french kissing , shy n easy ticking , need slow mode foreplay her w French kiss , slow down her boobs n she keep on laughing omg , use French kisses make her horny n finger Hernanes her tight pussy relax , for while ask her ride me , really tight go in feel bit pain ride slowly until fully in ride until she fun , turn her over doggie until I cum . Tight tat can make me cum easily . Sent Her OT cos her friends there waiting her overall morning fish no treat but want allowance , after noon fish only chicken rice n ice Milo save Budget today will keep later fish for fb ,.waiting next Sunday to jet 28 syt single Mom n wish me luck
Old 28-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Today OT should be crowded cos two fish mine both go OT after meet me 😂🤣any bro go OT today ?
Old 28-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nice pool that I lost today.... Good game
Many people in OT ipenima... Many gals too

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 28-07-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good day bros.

Ah pek thought nightmare over as last weekend I ended up as a happy release man. This week the nightmare come back again

today and sat will sleep over at Condo maid place again. yes the family is oversea again for a short trip

Sunday line up

Morning - meet a pinay MILF from Michat
Lunch- meet another big boobs pinay from Michat
Afternoon - pending reply from a 29 yrs odl sweet Pinay
Late afternoon - My indo FB.

Condo maid sure suck me dry...how to handle the rest..jialat lor

Happy Bonking everyone
sunday report

ah pek dripping sugar water at home again

2 night with condo maid.....super dry

sunday

morning meet ask for top these few day, I let go. N0 need to entertain her

Meet the big boobs earlier for lunch bonding, she is quit tall and big boobs, will try my luck

Late afternoon meet my indo fb....shagged all the way again

ah pek want to surrender

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 28-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Dont waste ur money on Marina. She no maid, she is a FL. I managed to lower to 200 but overall experience, not worth it. Fake the moans, rush job and made several lies. Her pussy is a bit weird. I try to touch and play, she always push my hands away and she did it herself. Suspect she is a post op.
Old 29-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Was supposed to have a lunch time meet up today with one of the lady got to know from the Apps....

NBZ..... last minute, the lady boss come home from work, she can't come out, so have to cancel appointment.....

TL, now got to send msg and find if can get a replacement...!!!!

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Last edited by hcbj; 29-07-2019 at 12:26 PM.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

today sharing the thai lady who offer unlimited shots, price discuss with her directly

sharing is caring

help to up my points will do...
Old 29-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Thai maid, nv heard before. But I want try India maid.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Thai maid, nv heard before. But I want try India maid.

Bro i dont think there are any hot indian maids LOL
Old 29-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0y1981 View Post
This lady say in NSL. Asking quite high. Me cannot afford. Maybe you can try and share your FR after.😀
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
. I try to touch and play, she always push my hands away and she did it herself. Suspect she is a post op.
Lucky Never Add Her / Him

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Bro i dont think there are any hot indian maids LOL

lol.. indian no use. cannot c
Old 29-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i got a bro who told me his maid fart when he is licking her pussy. What do u do when yr maid fart. He told me he lick her anal after she fart n it was very bad smell. can bros advice?
Old 29-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeautiful View Post
Bros, i got a bro who told me his maid fart when he is licking her pussy. What do u do when yr maid fart. He told me he lick her anal after she fart n it was very bad smell. can bros advice?
Why the hell he wanna lick her anus after she farted. In fact why did he wanna be anywhere within that asshole when she had just farted?

Anyway to answer your question; in the worst case scenario, he might have inhaled bacteria contained in airborne, bacteria-laden droplets of poop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1