The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Did not know it was so pressure to share post, photo and FR and such now.

That is why I never post photo, never share contact. I only share experience good enough. I shiok doing , you shiok reading.

This thread is slowly moving away from its main theme. Also maids are getting more demanding.

Ah pek plan to stop fishing liao.

Happy Bonking everyone.
If you refering to those paid for sex ones i agreed

But not for those who looks for relationship ones
Old 24-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want to share contact with me?
Old 24-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
You sharing out or taking in ?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Share which one bro
Old 24-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You sharing out or taking in ?
I want contact
Old 24-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Share which one bro
Any one share with me
Old 24-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Just some update... the maid that i helped (top up card + loan her $300+ to pay off her moneylender loan).

Met her on sunday (no action) , shes very petite as she describe just 1.5m tall (like school girl size)...

Tonight arrange for some action after my work hiaks hiaks. But got a feeling is high maintenance cos hinted me she wants a new iphone (older model) as her iphone 6 is going to spoil soon.

See how things goes. Her face skin condition not perfect but still quite pretty and dun have big boobs (due to her petite size).

This one cannot share... cos i want a long term ‘gf’ lol
Old 24-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Just some update... the maid that i helped (top up card + loan her $300+ to pay off her moneylender loan).

Met her on sunday (no action) , shes very petite as she describe just 1.5m tall (like school girl size)...

Tonight arrange for some action after my work hiaks hiaks. But got a feeling is high maintenance cos hinted me she wants a new iphone (older model) as her iphone 6 is going to spoil soon.

See how things goes. Her face skin condition not perfect but still quite pretty and dun have big boobs (due to her petite size).

This one cannot share... cos i want a long term ‘gf’ lol
Bro I think this one u need to give more money before u can fuck her lah. The way u said, not easy she want more and more
Old 24-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want contact
I want contact also

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want contact also
I also Wan contact Leh

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro I think this one u need to give more money before u can fuck her lah. The way u said, not easy she want more and more
We arrange to go hotel tonight le. See if she got ask me for money lol if she never then maybe i can consider piak her a few more times
Old 24-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I want contact also
Nobody want to give me leh
Old 24-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
We arrange to go hotel tonight le. See if she got ask me for money lol if she never then maybe i can consider piak her a few more times
We bet 1 dinner, the way she talk? Maybe I wrong finger cross for u
Old 24-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Goodu... What hayhay is saying is when she asks for money and more money to get a new phone then she thinks you are a pot of gold.
You shouldn't have given her 300. How will she pay? 100 per piak and she takes home nothing after the day?
Old 24-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nobody want to give me leh
Time are bad. less free up nowadays...market had been spoilt.

It is time for plan B, the untap resouces for more free ups....

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1