The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyCame888 View Post
I mean I can help to monitor for u.
No need...
Old 22-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 16
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercage View Post
Recently came across an indon maid, about 28 years old.. Chatted quite a bit for about a week. She wouldn't share naked pics of herself but would only take with her bra and panties on.. So I guess, beggars can't be choosers, why not right.. Better than nothing.
http://imgur.com/b75WAhG

Met her once for a short while, she managed to get out of the house for one hour, chit chat, kiss quite abit, got a feel of her gigantor most likely double D's monster tits..

Found out that almost every morning she will wake up 5am to go for a jog around her area. So evil wild thoughts came to mind, proposed to meet earlier at 430am instead and she said ok.. Met her, walked to some ulu Park, nobody around. Move in for the kill. Played with her monster tits, suck on them. Finger her, wet like the sentosa adventure Cove, painted her abit, had her blow me a little while.. Cannot tahan, took her to this dark part of the corner of the park, hid behind some tall bushes and one Tree and standing doggy.. The thrill and the sensation of it all, out of the world..
bro nice pic, u r lucky and enjoy ...
Old 22-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Siao.... cannot
why cannot, u can change taste ma
Old 22-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need...
ya good, dont forget i am helping now
Old 22-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
. But the the cock hard but heart no strength going on, they are like parrot. U ask one thing they respond yes or no only. Say thing they don't like n you are ignored. So, any Bro here expert in making the conversation last longer.
Filipino like that, for God gave them decent English but took away their conversation skills.

Especially when it come to picking up guys (I mean girl picking guys.. in bar - hooker).. you know why many guys like Filipina in pick up bar ? The girl vocabulary limited when it come to having meaningful conversation, so can cut the chase and go straight to "how much ... "

And the Filipino romance stories emphasize the guy must romance a girl, when it come to non WL. If you want them, you have to find way to continue the conversation.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercage View Post
One more photo of the giant monstrosity tits I banged in the wee hours in the park.

Nice catch!
Old 23-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ytd was at a indoor playground at suntec...saw a maid wear a low car...chio plus cleavages...
Had a rush wanna to ask her for contact but my co n family was ard
The maid was feeding the toddler as she bent down..wha the drainage...
I had to bio form my side eyes...if w/o my family I would hv said hi to her
Old 23-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
ya good, dont forget i am helping now
Helping what?
Old 23-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

I have the same pinoy maid for the last 5 years... She loves our kids and we regard her as part of our family. Thankful to have her.

She looks very normal at home, nothing special. But last year there's once she was off and I know she in orchard area. I happen to be there in the evening so I called and ask if she wants a ride home. I pick her up and she have her racing kit and full faring on. Actually power lah deh.

Soon I brushed off toying the idea because I know sure will cause me a lot of trouble. I rather have her as our family helper.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:

She still young, very innocent, she just want to earn $ to support her bro study
hmm...let me take care of her...
hehehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
hmm...let me take care of her...
hehehe...
Dont talk nonsense hor
Old 23-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Helping what?
help for whatever u needed
Old 23-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I have the same pinoy maid for the last 5 years... She loves our kids and we regard her as part of our family. Thankful to have her.

She looks very normal at home, nothing special. But last year there's once she was off and I know she in orchard area. I happen to be there in the evening so I called and ask if she wants a ride home. I pick her up and she have her racing kit and full faring on. Actually power lah deh.

Soon I brushed off toying the idea because I know sure will cause me a lot of trouble. I rather have her as our family helper.
we can help you to have her for others
Old 23-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont talk nonsense hor
this is our serious propose lai
Old 23-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
this is our serious propose lai
Lucky plaza got many

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1