The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro snrlee, I feel I am just like her other customers. But I also develop some feeling for her over the year. Hai... Maybe it is time I should try other wl instead.
Fuck her housemates
Old 10-09-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fuck her housemates
Must fuck her rivals within the house. is one of the methods she give u raw without asking
Old 10-09-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro snrlee, I feel I am just like her other customers. But I also develop some feeling for her over the year. Hai... Maybe it is time I should try other wl instead.
Be ruthless
Old 10-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Must fuck her rivals within the house. is one of the methods she give u raw without asking
Rivals... I also want to know
But that's internal politics lol
Old 11-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good idea. I will heed your advise and go mia for 2 weeks and see how she react.
don't play this kind of mind games lah....what if she boh hiu you ? are you going back to find her? then you lost liao.. or wait until she message you?

the best is just choose her house mate if you want to play. but will you do it ? cos sometimes it will back fire...you get shit service because they know you are the regular of the other girl . of course you can just go in ...bang and come out...nothing personal
Old 11-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
don't play this kind of mind games lah....what if she boh hiu you ? are you going back to find her? then you lost liao.. or wait until she message you?

the best is just choose her house mate if you want to play. but will you do it ? cos sometimes it will back fire...you get shit service because they know you are the regular of the other girl . of course you can just go in ...bang and come out...nothing personal
Hi bro strikeback44, I thinking of MIA for one week and see if the wl got msg me to visit her. I wait and see. If I still miss her, I will go back to look for her one week later. Mean while i will go to other house look look and see see.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro strikeback44, I thinking of MIA for one week and see if the wl got msg me to visit her. I wait and see. If I still miss her, I will go back to look for her one week later. Mean while i will go to other house look look and see see.
Bro .. rub rub then in.. the worse he boycott u next time..
Old 16-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Bro .. rub rub then in.. the worse he boycott u next time..
Bro, this week I will be visiting my regular wl. I think of trying to make her wet first. Then rub rub my dick against her pussy and see can accidentally went inside. Not sure will she be angry with me if I go inside accidentally.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, this week I will be visiting my regular wl. I think of trying to make her wet first. Then rub rub my dick against her pussy and see can accidentally went inside. Not sure will she be angry with me if I go inside accidentally.
Lolx... angry sure will la.. but that is after the event.. lolx ..
Old 16-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she don't allow she will resist strongly or know what you are doing and resist it lol
Old 16-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At most she slap your face.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
At most she slap your face.
Ya lor. I agree with you bro.
At most only a slap on my face. Not sure will the wl complaint to OKT that I pull out condom half way and insert my dick inside her pussy. Then I may get into police case as they can charge me under the new law which is just implemented.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
If she don't allow she will resist strongly or know what you are doing and resist it lol
Bro, what you said is true. So I just see if she resist, then I will not force my dick into her pussy just in case I got into police case.
Old 16-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

If she is AngPai that survive 1 over year

She doesn't need to raw

Stealthing is definitely a No No
Old 16-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
If she is AngPai that survive 1 over year

She doesn't need to raw

Stealthing is definitely a No No

I agree. I tried her before and she is amazing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1