The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
No luck

2nd of May 2019, i thought of buying champions league tottenham vs liverpool, with no intentions of buying 4d. Then see old lady using the touchscreen seeing the past 4d draws. I wanted to see football, ask her whether can use the touchscreen, told her very hard to prediction 4d, just forget it. She looked at me a bit blur. Then i see how come dun have champions league, then looked at samsung phone, realized dun have.

Then i go walk ard, then walk to another 4d booth, looked at the past 4d draws, then i play 4d. Strike $30 consolation. See 2nd of may 2019 and comparing the last 3 draws, the results are very disappointing.

Last time is not the same as the current. Now the 4d system is improving exponentially. I saw a person threw away their 4d ticket at the betting table, with the doubles 4d.

Football i not a regular player, but i forsee the losses if i play the many goals. Stocks and forex, i no head no tail.

So better i go find adhoc jobs to do, dun do the break hand break leg jobs can already. Or continue bidding bto.

Olden days 4d easier, now so many ppl can predict until recently 4d system becomes very jialat.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold
Re: No luck

Better luck next time .
Old 09-07-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

You not only one
Old 09-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

EPL coming soon 4 weeks
Old 27-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Better luck bro.

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1