The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all
[FR] I finally found one @ West Coast!

went there for food then from corner of my eye noticed a shady salon offering cheap facial...my face damn oily so I think why not since got some time & who knows wat come may...

so I went in, greeted by a PRC, the whole salon got some hairdressing equipment & 3 massage table each with the hospital ward-like draw curtains. no customers then, juz the PRC so I told her I wanted the facial, she explained it's a simple facial where she's wash, scrub, apply lotion, toner then some facial massage. I agreed.

during the process we chatted, she was from Fujian, claimed to be above 40 then I complimented her for her complexion & figure. the facial lasted 20mins then she asked if I wanted massage, I asked for the damage she say 40 for an hour I say ok loh. so proceed with back massage....I should say ok lah, the strength is there though not those pro type. so after the back massage ask me turn over & say she massage my legs. by this time my kkj abit hard liao then she noticed then suddenly go touch! then she ask me if want hj for 50. I juz gave her a notti look then she start loosen my jeans & pull lower then also pull down my underwear, by this time my kkj alrdy sedi-yah like a proud soldier. so while she play with my kkj, I start to auto-roam her & realised she wasn't wearing any bra, I told her she so naughty then go grab her C cup & finger her nipple. she also allow me to go down to her bottoms but as she was wearing tights inside, I din go in, juz finger her from outside. after awhile I told her lai liao lai liao then she took a small towel & release my load there....she was shocked by the amount which made me embarrassed...then she told me to wait while she rinse the towel & clean me up.

before leaving, I asked if next week she got open, she smile shyly at me & say yes, total damage 100+ for alomost 2hr but I bargained to 100 which she gladly accepted.

Happy ending...
Old 06-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
banana321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [FR] I finally found one @ West Coast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
went there for food then from corner of my eye noticed a shady salon offering cheap facial...my face damn oily so I think why not since got some time & who knows wat come may...

so I went in, greeted by a PRC, the whole salon got some hairdressing equipment & 3 massage table each with the hospital ward-like draw curtains. no customers then, juz the PRC so I told her I wanted the facial, she explained it's a simple facial where she's wash, scrub, apply lotion, toner then some facial massage. I agreed.

during the process we chatted, she was from Fujian, claimed to be above 40 then I complimented her for her complexion & figure. the facial lasted 20mins then she asked if I wanted massage, I asked for the damage she say 40 for an hour I say ok loh. so proceed with back massage....I should say ok lah, the strength is there though not those pro type. so after the back massage ask me turn over & say she massage my legs. by this time my kkj abit hard liao then she noticed then suddenly go touch! then she ask me if want hj for 50. I juz gave her a notti look then she start loosen my jeans & pull lower then also pull down my underwear, by this time my kkj alrdy sedi-yah like a proud soldier. so while she play with my kkj, I start to auto-roam her & realised she wasn't wearing any bra, I told her she so naughty then go grab her C cup & finger her nipple. she also allow me to go down to her bottoms but as she was wearing tights inside, I din go in, juz finger her from outside. after awhile I told her lai liao lai liao then she took a small towel & release my load there....she was shocked by the amount which made me embarrassed...then she told me to wait while she rinse the towel & clean me up.

before leaving, I asked if next week she got open, she smile shyly at me & say yes, total damage 100+ for alomost 2hr but I bargained to 100 which she gladly accepted.

Happy ending...
Bro can share contact. Tks
Old 06-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
LPPlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, good for you!
You got PM!

Any ratings for the milf?
Old 06-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sdc888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share? pretty pls haha
Old 06-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1dollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, share?
Old 07-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
darrenay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Can Share location? PM me.
Thank.
Will appreciate.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Can share location?? Thx!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

Bro who found pls share FR
Old 09-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share the location n contact?
Old 09-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro there a couple of facial leh, which one ah?
Pm me?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rence72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...please share contact. Cheers
Old 13-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Crimson0836 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

They open till what time?
always around there around night time, so can go visit if they are still open.

Mind sharing location?

Thanks in advance
Old 13-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nonezero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, just drop you a message, appreciate if you PM me the location & contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post

Happy ending...
Old 14-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
theaccronym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, can you share or message some details on this?
from one bro to another, greatly appreciated
Thanks a lot eh!
Old 14-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
turnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to behold

Bro, i live at west coast park area. WOuld very much appreciate this contact...! Cheers for your good deed in sharin ghtis contact...please message me... THANKS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1