The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
alpharadiationt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my gf and her student

This is my first thread and based on true story.

my gf is 21 years old and a part time tutor. she is petite and looks like she is still 16 years old only. she has large firm boobs, 32C. my gf student was 18, a male student in one of the top jc. i shall call him hc. he was rather tall and big sized. Her students would go to her house for lessons. my gf hardly talks about her students, except hc and i have seen him quite often at her house having lessons in her room. i can see that they are quite close from their behavior. they would sms each other, and chat on msn as well. from what i have heard, hc has a gf as well, a girl from his class. so my gf asked him to bring her over to introduce her to us. i must admit she was quite pretty and a turn on. my gf and hc's gf became quite close and they would go out shopping tgt.

one day, as usual, i went to her house to find my gf. she was having lesson with hc again. normally she would lock her door when she is giving lessons, even if the students are girls. so while waiting for her lesson to finish, i was watching tv in her living room. her room was just outside the common toilet so after awhile, i went to the toilet. i heard a commotion inside her room. at first i was wondering what happened and thought of knocking on her door. but instinct told me not to do that. instead my hand reached for the knob and tried to open the door. to my shock, the knob managed to turn and i slowly opened the door and peeped in. i was treated to a feast of lust. my gf was spawned on the floor with hc on top of her. she was totally naked and i could see that the 2 of them were totally enveloped in lust. hc kept grabbing her boobs and they were moving in unison, in and out together. hc let out a loud groan and my gf immediately hissed at him to keep it down. then hc pulled out and pushed his dick into my gf mouth. my gf was a superb licker. i have never managed to last long in her mouth. truly, hc did not as well and after a short while, hc pulled out and cumed all over my gf's face. i thought they would stop now. but hc kept going again, this time attacking her boobs. he pinched her left nipple while sucking her right nipple. my gf was moaning loudly now. i could see her pussy was squirting. and finally, my gf managed to have an orgasm and i quickly closed the door and went back to the living room. they soon came out of the room and lesson was over. after hc left, i looked at my gf and saw a drop of cum on her right side of the lips. i looked at her and asked if she just ate sth because there was sth on her lips. she blushed and smiled at me and wiped her mouth.

Bros! That's the end of my part 1 & hope u'll like it. more to come!
Old 26-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mrsaint100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my gf and her student

omg .. no confrontation ? camping
Old 26-05-2009, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

good stuff ar............
Old 26-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
bugger2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting. waiting to see how it goes
Old 26-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
wild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A true story? A very good one indeed!
Old 26-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Gerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
A true story? A very good one indeed!
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.
Old 26-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

hope you guys like the story so far. if you do pls upp me will continue the story soon
Old 26-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, are you sure she dare to did this to you in the room while you at living ? then wat you intend to do to her ? is she still your gf now ?
Old 26-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Bro TS, are you sure she dare to did this to you in the room while you at living ? then wat you intend to do to her ? is she still your gf now ?
she has done it. what more can i say? what i intend to do, it will be revealed in the upcoming parts.. and yes she is still my gf now and we are still as happy as birds
Old 26-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you must be quite a fetish guy. watching yr girlfriend fxxk by some guy while you stood there watching, and pretending nothing had happen.
Old 26-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eybh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if gf keep on doing this, convert her to FB can already, provided u urself is loyal type lol
Old 26-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurt View Post
you must be quite a fetish guy. watching yr girlfriend fxxk by some guy while you stood there watching, and pretending nothing had happen.
i did feel angry and betrayed, but i must admit it was a turn on scene.
Old 26-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beat me, i dont think this is a true story.

if is is a true story, TS, can i be your friend too?
Old 26-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kenny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gratz story bro.. keep it up...
Old 26-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

cont

i felt betrayed, angry and jealous but at the same time, excited. something as taboo as that has happened in my life. i was set on exposing the 2 of them. hence, i made a trip down to SLS where they sell those small wireless web camera. and i planned on my next move. i will place this in her room and watch what they did from the start. at the same time, i would record it as well to use as evidence against them. so one day, i went over to her house again. and when she was in the bathroom showering, i went into her room and place it at a corner of the room hidden by the books on the bookshelf. it would oversee the whole room from that angle. everything was prepared.

so a few days later, my gf told me hc would be coming for tuition again. so i made an excuse that i'm bored that day and if i can go over her house and she didn't reject me. so i went over, with my trusty laptop which has been configured with the wireless webcam. so when hc came, i looked at him and just smile at him. they went inside my gf's room and i heard the locking of the door again.

i went to on my laptop and view the webcam. on the screen, my gf was straddling on hc's lap and hc was carressing her boobs under her shirt. hc started to neck my gf and lift up her shirt. i can see that my gf was enjoying it. i felt so angry, but turned on as well. i couldn't control myself. i went to knock on her room this time. i heard a lot of whispers and knew that they were panicking. after awhile, my gf opened her door. her face was flustered, she was sweaty and breathing hard. so was hc. and i could see that he was using his bag to cover up his hard on. i asked her why so long and she replied that they were going through the qns and hence, wanted to finish that qns first. i asked them if they wanted a drink and they replied no. i couldn't bring myself to confront them. i just didn't have the courage to do it at that time. so i just went out, cursing myself. after the door was closed, i went back to my laptop, and there they were again, but this time on her bed. my gf was actually riding hc. as i watched, i realised i had a hard on as well. i started to stroke it. it didn't take long before the two of them removed all their clothing and they were now in a doggy style. as i watched my gf's boobs sway up and down, so did my hand movement on my hard on. eventually, after nearly an hour or so, the 2 of them laid on the bed, motionless. i had cum 3 times from just watching them.

i went to clean up myself in her toilet. after which, i have this impulse to knock on their door again, which i did. this time, the whispers were louder and more urgent. i could hear that there was a huge scurry. it took longer before the door was finally opened. my gf was a in a state of mess. her hair was unkempt, her face was super red and sweaty, her shirt was crumpled and i could see her nipple from underneath her shirt, meaning she had no time to wear her bra. i looked at hc and he was looking into blank space. he had my gf's blanket on his lap, which i suspect he did not have time to put on his shorts. i asked her to come out for awhile. after she closed the door behind her, i just forced my lips onto hers and her lips met mine. it tasted weird. i asked her what did she ate and she started frenching and i lifted up her shirt. she was really not wearing her bra. it wasn't long before she went down and pulled down my shorts and started giving me a blowjob. after some time, i cum inside her mouth and she swallowed everything and told me to wait for awhile more as she still need to finish up with hc. i knew her finishing up with hc was not as simple as wrapping up the lesson. she went in again and truely, they started petting again and when the time was up, the 2 of them came out, with a glow on their faces. after hc left, my gf and i had an intense session of workout. i must admit i was rather shocked by her endurance. she just had nearly 2 hours of workout and she was still going strong. after we both were satisfied, my gf went to wash up and i proceeded to check the recording for today. everything was perfect. time to pay hc's gf a visit soon.

more to come!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1