The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
ZombieMania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question KL Info

Hi Bros

I am going to KL in a coupe of weeks.

Any recommendations?

Lets try and make this a permanent thread

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German
Old 03-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
KingOfChangPing is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: KL Info

Good thread for Kl
Dont see any yet.
Heard there are lots of disco there.
Got viet and thai girls work there
Old 04-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
batamlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which area are you going to?
I am not too experenced there but if u walk around bukit bintang area got lots of guys who will ask u if u want a girl.
They used to have the massage girls on the street but the last time I went which was 2 monts back they close very early dont know why though.
anyone have good lobang for overnight girl?
Old 04-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

There is a thread dedicated to malaysia sex scene liao ler.

Anyway to summarise for Massage activities, 2 of the biggest Spa i know.

1) Saboon - PRC, Viet and Thai girls.

2) E2 - PRC and CKT.

http://www.saboonspa.com/locations.php

Other smaller spa i know in bukit bintang area,

1) Green elephant near low yat plaza - PRC, Viet, NL and CKT

2) Federal Hotel deluxe spa - PRC and CKT (girls are more expensive, claim to have models)

3) Allson genesis hotel spa - Viet and PRC (need to access from hotel backdoor)

4) Radius Hotel spa - Viet and PRC (Door is locked, need to press bell and wait for them to open)

Additional Info:

1) Try walk in to the spa, street okt bring u in will mark up price making it more expensive.

2) Price for FJ include free use of spa facilities and food (if any)

3) Unlike JB, the spa in KL allow viewing and selection of girls. Can just walk in and tell captain want see girl first, if dont like just walk out.

4) For overnite girl, some spa allow u to bring girl back for overnite, best to check with captain.
I tabao Viet girl overnite before from Allson genesis spa, damage about RM500+.

For bar scene, i only been to Thai club near KLCC.
Many Viet girls there. One bro summaries it well
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...20875&page=237

Have a good time cheonging
Old 05-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
There is a thread dedicated to malaysia sex scene liao ler.
Hey mate thanks

The Malaysia thread has only a few (3-4) websites promoting themselves.

Any OKTs like in SG (e.g. Mr. P, Iconick or new Sistar) or some high class OKT like Johnny who are reliable??? that deliver white/kimchi?

what about Beach Club?? ... last time i went KL was when i was traveling during Grad skool... no money then.. hehe

Thanks

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German
Old 05-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieMania View Post
Hey mate thanks

The Malaysia thread has only a few (3-4) websites promoting themselves.

Any OKTs like in SG (e.g. Mr. P, Iconick or new Sistar) or some high class OKT like Johnny who are reliable??? that deliver white/kimchi?

what about Beach Club?? ... last time i went KL was when i was traveling during Grad skool... no money then.. hehe

Thanks
So far i have not try any OKT in KL before except for a local OKT call Shishi. She used to have a number of local malaysian chinese in a hotel M....i at Cheras. She have change number and i lost contact with her, wonder any bro know if she still in operation.

Beach Club had change location, but still near the old location, mainly a favourite among angmo.. Thai club more popular with local chinese customer.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
So far i have not try any OKT in KL before except for a local OKT call Shishi. She used to have a number of local malaysian chinese in a hotel M....i at Cheras. She have change number and i lost contact with her, wonder any bro know if she still in operation.

Beach Club had change location, but still near the old location, mainly a favourite among angmo.. Thai club more popular with local chinese customer.
Thai club now become vietnam club haha.. no more thai gal there anymore but got plentiful of viet gals for u to choose..

Saboon spa is juz behind Time Square, the building is old n white color aprtment.. is 24 hrs operation there.. or juz take a taxi there.. majority of the taxi drivers know saboon spa.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

yeah, Thai club now only full of Viet girls, should change name to Viet club.

Yup, many taxi driver know the saboon spa but dont let the driver bring u up to the spa. Many taxi driver try earn commission bringing customer to the spa. In the end the price charge to the customer is higher. (include the taxi driver commission, many become street okt)

I am more interested to get OKT contact who supply CKT which is less now in KL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Thai club now become vietnam club haha.. no more thai gal there anymore but got plentiful of viet gals for u to choose..

Saboon spa is juz behind Time Square, the building is old n white color aprtment.. is 24 hrs operation there.. or juz take a taxi there.. majority of the taxi drivers know saboon spa.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

thanks guys!!

I will update this thread with my experiences

last question (has to be) any idea where to find kimchi or russians?

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German
Old 10-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Review of E2 Spa KL

Facilities are okay, but not like the best I've been to in JKT or BKK. Pretty easy to find in the Wisma MPL - just head through the shopping center to the office lifts at the back and head up to level 3A. For off peak hours walk through the driveway to the office lifts at the back. Once inside get changed and head to the spa - or head to the restaurant where they'll show you the girls.

On the roster is one of the hottest girls I've ever had. If you love Chinese skinny model type SYT - get to E2. Didn't even wait for the lineup - called her over when I saw her. 165cm with thin legs - cute doe eyed sweet face and 19yo. From Hunan province in China but lives in Shenzhen. Been in KL for a month.

Service started with hot tea blowjob before getting down to business. She doesn't do DFK and got a bit impatient around the FJ taking so long. But she's a 10/10 looks-wise and I was enjoying myself anyway. Perfect body that you only get with a 19yo - and pussy was pretty tight.

So while service was average - I didn't care. Sweet young thing with a hot body and cute face. Gave her a rm50 tip for her great service - total cost including tip was rm288.

Would be a regular visitor if I stayed in Kuala Lumpur
Old 02-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnstewartsgs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zong zong wats d girls name. My didi itchy d
Old 05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the HC at HSBC building still in operation?
Old 14-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

Some FR on a Thai disco i visited last month.

Stayed at Bukit Bintang area and didn't want to travel far and end up at this YES2 Club in PGRM tower (Full address: Menara PGRM (Lot No. G1 & G2, Tower 1), 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Reaching there is not hard, about 10-15min from Bukit Bintang when there is no traffic jam, building is easy to locate as the PRGM wording will be in neon red light so can see from afar also.

Girls is plenty there, i will say that the on average the girls can get 7/10, with a handful 9/10, can safely say beat our singapore Thai disco hand down anytime. About 50-60 girls that night, club size is about 30 round table with 4 sofa/vip seats) The last time i saw so many high quality girls is in some gentlemen club in Bangkok.

Damage at a glance
Beer tower: Rm178
Beer Jar: Rm68
Waterfall: Rm300
Tequila Shot: RM25
Flower: RM100 min
Crown: (this is unique in Malaysia i think?) Rm300-500

Reach at about 11pm and the real action start about 12:30am. On the second set of model show (about 2-3am) the girls will strip till biniki and that where all the powerful flower and crown will hit in, haha. Can tell that the girls here earn more then singapore (As there is no korean or taiwan competitor)

Got lucky with one of the girls, won't go into details Do try out this place when you visit KL next time!
Old 26-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any contact of FL in KL? I stay pretty inconvenient.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pusslover158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I will be in kl next Monday to wed. Keen to go out have fun and we have group fun? Ping me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1