The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Any preferred signings in Jan transfer window?
Hi Bro tomvoyeur,

me no good at choosing new players...but it will be good if Moyes can bring in a few new players......n i have faith in him but jus that we r Cash tight....

and if we can finish top 15 this season really "steal laugh" liao
Old 22-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Hi Bro tomvoyeur,

me no good at choosing new players...but it will be good if Moyes can bring in a few new players......n i have faith in him but jus that we r Cash tight....

and if we can finish top 15 this season really "steal laugh" liao
I still believe the toffees will pull through this bad patch soon - we just need players to believe in winning now. Confidence is in short commodity now and Moyes is the right manager to instil confidence.

But new reinforcements are still needed to give the team a real push for silverware.

COYB - lets go!
Old 10-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Saha was there to provide the cross to lescott to equalised & scored twice to win it against the hammers. hope they can keep it up....

was sad too as Zola's team suffered another defeat...really like him as he is a good player....

seem like Arteta is abit tired/out of ideas....mayb reinforcements should reduce his burden.

Old 16-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saha was there to provide the cross to lescott to equalised & scored twice to win it against the hammers. hope they can keep it up....

was sad too as Zola's team suffered another defeat...really like him as he is a good player....

seem like Arteta is abit tired/out of ideas....mayb reinforcements should reduce his burden.

Was pleasantly surprised at Saha's reinassance - another proof of Moyes man management skills perhaps. Btw, there is plenty of paper talk on Vagner Love moving courted by Everton. This will only add to the strength in depth of our strike force. It is however time to rethink about our midfield options, as I mentioned many times. Arteta and Cahill are overused and their usefulness has been heavily marked out by enlightened opposing players. Time to seek out another creative source or, better still, play a different strategy that will bring more current midlfielders into play during the build up tempo.....
Old 18-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Was pleasantly surprised at Saha's reinassance - another proof of Moyes man management skills perhaps. Btw, there is plenty of paper talk on Vagner Love moving courted by Everton. This will only add to the strength in depth of our strike force. It is however time to rethink about our midfield options, as I mentioned many times. Arteta and Cahill are overused and their usefulness has been heavily marked out by enlightened opposing players. Time to seek out another creative source or, better still, play a different strategy that will bring more current midlfielders into play during the build up tempo.....
ya loh....need to strengthen our midfield soon....as still not half way yet.....

& seem like our away is better than our home so far
Old 20-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya loh....need to strengthen our midfield soon....as still not half way yet.....

& seem like our away is better than our home so far
When something like that happens, it means that the players are feeling pressure playing in front of their home fans. We need to show more support instead of heaping more pressure on them now.

We are still in the top 10 now, folks!
Old 26-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

Another defeat and Cahill is already casting eyes to retire from EPL. Bad week for toffees man!
Old 30-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Another defeat and Cahill is already casting eyes to retire from EPL. Bad week for toffees man!
he really wanna quit ah...our 1st away defeat....sian

let hope we play better when u visit WhiteHart Lane
Old 30-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
he really wanna quit ah...our 1st away defeat....sian

let hope we play better when u visit WhiteHart Lane
When I visit WhiteHartLane??? I am quite a jinx for my supporting team lol - thats why Holland and Argentina has not won anything since 1980s lol...

Just kidding!
Old 01-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
When I visit WhiteHartLane??? I am quite a jinx for my supporting team lol - thats why Holland and Argentina has not won anything since 1980s lol...

Just kidding!
haha..typo error....hehe...paiseh
haha me too England have not got their 2nd stars since 1966 too

we managed to beat Spurs by a "TaiKo" goal
Old 01-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
we managed to beat Spurs by a "TaiKo" goal
& nw Yak is out for the rest of the season......sian.....
Old 22-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

The forward injury crisis is really kind of worrying at the moment - any wishlist for a striker this coming transfer window? I would dread to see Henrik Larsson come to the club - he will be no more than a stop gap measure.....
Old 22-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
The forward injury crisis is really kind of worrying at the moment - any wishlist for a striker this coming transfer window? I would dread to see Henrik Larsson come to the club - he will be no more than a stop gap measure.....
He is good.
he really help Man u during his loan in 2007.
hope he wanna join us

& hope we can pick up 1 pt later

Merry Xmas & Happy New Yr to all Toffees^.^
Old 23-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

Watched the last 30min of this morning game.

wa i would said we played very well..the defence..the midfield, our forward...
if we can keep this kind of standard till the end of te season and with new additional forward or when some r back from unjuries...we r good
Old 23-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Watched the last 30min of this morning game.

wa i would said we played very well..the defence..the midfield, our forward...
if we can keep this kind of standard till the end of te season and with new additional forward or when some r back from unjuries...we r good
I guess the defence finally come together for the first time but we could do better with putting away some of the chances last nite. All in all, we need a striker fast......
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1