The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lilwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fling at work with colleagues

Just curious if anyone has flings/colleagues at work in the same office? Need some tips/advice.

Currently there’s a new young (gen z) and hot colleague who just joined the team and she can be quite chatty towards me whenever we go get lunch or in the office. I'm in a position of authority over the team where I do their appraisal and stuff like that but not sure if I am able to use this as an advantage to get her as a fling? Any signs that I should look out for or actions to take to see if she’s interested?

Just worried she might report me if I make the wrong move…
Old 02-07-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fling at work with colleagues

You're more likely to have a successful fling with an elderly gay ang moh colleague.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Bilibiliboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Fling at work with colleagues

As much as i would fantasize this too.

But please do not eat and shit in the same place. Back fire at you almost immediately the moment you failed to 'return favor'.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
Just curious if anyone has flings/colleagues at work in the same office? Need some tips/advice.

Currently there’s a new young (gen z) and hot colleague who just joined the team and she can be quite chatty towards me whenever we go get lunch or in the office. I'm in a position of authority over the team where I do their appraisal and stuff like that but not sure if I am able to use this as an advantage to get her as a fling? Any signs that I should look out for or actions to take to see if she’s interested?

Just worried she might report me if I make the wrong move…
If you want to shit and eat in the same place, make sure you both are not in the same reporting lines. If found out, especially when you have control over her appraisal, you can be fired for not disclosing that conflict of interest.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, as most bros said, it's risky to mix work and personal life, especially when it comes to dating or hooking up with someone you work with. If things don’t work out, it can get super awkward. You still have to see her every day, and any tension or drama can make the work environment uncomfortable for both of you and even your coworkers.

And IF you do end up in a relationship, people might gossip, and things will still get complicated and messy quickly.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Never think you are so smart that you can fool your colleagues or that they will cover for you should they find out. The thrill is not worth it unless you have a sideline or family business you can fall back on. Seen plenty of "players" who hunt at work , there was a case where the wife came to make a scene at the office. Another case the wife was so suspicious & started harrassing the female colleagues and the guy had to be let go. Especially these days of Me too , DEI if things turn sour and the girl becomes vengeful it can ruin your reputation.

We pay not only to shoot , also for the ladies to leave when the job is done.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

If it's just a fling and she reports to you later. You'll be in tons of trouble and if your industry is small, news will spread.
If you're serious about dating her for long term then it's possible still as some bros mentioned to declare the relationship and such.

I'm in an industry where word/rumors get around quicky. It will damage your reputation if anything negative gets around.
Old 02-07-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ambroseyeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she is in your reporting line, quite a clear no go. Confirm get into trouble when ppl find out.

Long ago i had one fling from work. We were both interns in the same team so always lunch etc together so got close.

One weekend we arranged to go hiking together, after that drove her to my place to shower and chill since i got car. HTHT led to cuddling led to making out and eventually sex. Eventually intern ended and we kind of settled into a fwb situation - never really meet up for anything, met once in a while always end up in sex kind of rs.

Then i got involve with a more serious girl and stopped asking her out and we broke contact since. Other than occassional comments on each other's ig.
Old Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better not la
Different department still ok
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

Bro don't eat and shit at the same place when it's your reporting line..
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10521 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Look out for the finger poke fist signal.

U took the stories from the cannon fairies here too seriously liao la..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Don't try without clear signal, when it's one sided, shit follows easily.
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

this kinda thing don't play. Name will smelly for a thousand years kind.

Clear NO for me.
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ohsienpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better to target ex Colleagues instead.
Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Hi bro I've experienced this myself, and please don't try anything if that person is directly reporting to you, or if you have influence over their performance/promotion, it'll be very messy if the other colleagues think you're playing favourites.

However, if you really want to try this forbidden fruit of eating and shitting at the same place, I strongly suggest you try with colleagues from other teams ONLY if there is a strong signal from her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1