The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bao Er use u for testbed? I thought she is like grandmaster level. Who is ur ML?
Yup she grandmaster so showing her skill... hehe I got the better end after that...
Old 07-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
Rugged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRugged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I don’t have her contact but my regular ML most prob has. Maybe you can do a 双飞 JG and ask Bao Er along then get Bao Er contact.
Good idea, please share. Let me try!
Old 08-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Just wana share on this young PRC masseuse recommended by a good friend.

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)

Last edited by Rhluver; 08-11-2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 08-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)
Care to share her contact with me bro ? Thanks a million !
Old 08-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
RROOCC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRROOCC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro , possible to share her wechat details? thanks.

Quote:

Old 08-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
RROOCC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRROOCC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortunate View Post
With her rates she offered for JG. Same as a FJ.. don’t think she need to go back doing Full service anymore.
Any bro , will be possible to share Soda details? Hope some kind bros can share it.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelangeloxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro share contact pls
Old 09-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:

To all the bros who PM me, i just replied ur msg. Sorry for late reply. Hope u enjoy the session as much as i do. =)
Old 09-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortunate View Post
With her rates she offered for JG. Same as a FJ.. don’t think she need to go back doing Full service anymore.
Aiya, don’t pester Soda anymore la. Want to maintain tool, just go. Want FJ, go elsewhere.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, great FR. Can pm me her wechat details.
Thanks in advance
Old 10-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Who are the ang pais nowadays? Seems like XH left, did Soda leave also? Tracy is still around I think
Old 10-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Soda not in SG right? Didn’t go for a long time
Old 10-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Soda not in SG right? Didn’t go for a long time
Yup heard she went back to Thailand for a while. Looks like it's gonna be blue balls for a while...
Old 10-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
Who are the ang pais nowadays? Seems like XH left, did Soda leave also? Tracy is still around I think
XH left? For good?

If we are talking about the same T, she should have left by now.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
XH left? For good?

If we are talking about the same T, she should have left by now.
XH left permanently? Some months ago she also return home but messaged her customers when she came back. Maybe they have to go back once a while for immigration purposes. Not sure what these PRC ladies use to remain in SG but definitely will expire.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread