The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TockCock View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/li-li-massage/

Decided to try after seeing this new ad from SLG, and also because Carol (SLG) fly me aeroplane and cancel my apt. Mint also appt fully packed.

Looks: 5/10
Fake photo. “I want a chocolate bar, but they gave a Chin up bar.” I expect syt, but came a young milf with different face from the picture.

Figure: 6/10
Saggy C cup with a little tummy.

Massage: 4/10
The style of massage is machiam marinating bbq meat.

Sensual: 6/10
Good enough to cum.

Rtm: No.

Service: no rating. I can tolerate taking short phone calls or replying messages during massage, but to do it during sensual is Sibei turn off.

我被击败了.....
Bro this girl come before but recently rtc alr. Think the photo reused one.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short contribution on Feel.

Look: You would not reject. She has aged slightly since her last visit> Marvellous if the average 40 plus looks like her
Body: Not for boobs lover. Slim towards thin.Thin but curvy with no fats.
Massage: In nude at your request. Her JG skills are there.
Playability: Up there with other and pais depending on chemistry and how you treat her.
RTM: Yes
Old 10-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kanlikwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros for recommendation at Sophia rd area? Those I go previously RTC le
Old 10-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4445.html

Just had a session with yuan yuan $$$$$$S. Looks about 80% to the picture. She is a bbw the bah bah kind so bros who like slim girls might want to give it a pass. Advertisement states $80/1/1 hj, but my session was about 40mins. She did drop hints that she provides other services. I decided to give a pass on that.

Despite that, good sess all in all. Pay upfront. Location is not discreet at all and she's really nervous about it. Shared room with 2 others.

She's a professional in the massage department. Really good! Rubbed out all the sores in my shoulders and back. Though she skip the legs.

Sensual was AMAZING done topless. No joke. She has long nails that she uses to her advantage. Teasing gao gao. There was this thing she did that i will leave out in this mr for you guys to experience yourself. Definitely a first for me. Enjoyed it thoroughly

Body: Bbw as mentioned with curves in the right areas

Boobs: Natural Cs, sagging a little. Big suckable nipples

Shower: I chose to shower before and after. 1st time i shower alone. 2nd time she helped.

Massage: 6/10. Good strength but it was short and used phone 3 times during my session.

Hj: 10/10 lots of teasing. Really focus on your asshole. Placed her huge boobs on my face for me to suck while she sucked my nipples too. 3.5G roaming. Cannot finger.

Gfe: Doesn't speak english at all but despite my poor chinese, able to make decent conversation. Her voice damn teh that i absolutely adore

Rtm: Maybe, good price but bad breath which is a turn off.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
g1234g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$ View Post

Tried Miko and it's a bad exp and waste of $. She looks old and short. Her charges are ala carte. Remove bra $30. Capped bj $50. Worst of all, no shower! Book at your risk.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

on top of the $110 listed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1234g View Post
Tried Miko and it's a bad exp and waste of $. She looks old and short. Her charges are ala carte. Remove bra $30. Capped bj $50. Worst of all, no shower! Book at your risk.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1234g View Post
OMG.. this aunty is still working her ropes???
Old 10-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Seriously, I tried google search the pics and nothing came out. Did you use Photoshop to unblurr the images then search?

Gotta learn a thing or two here.

Anyway, thanks as well. Save me some money.
can la bro. try using the 2nd pix which the back facing.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
... Lili looks quite OK, like ang mo pai type uni girl if she tie up the hair. But when she speaks in Mandarin spoils the illusion. Haha
She has a cheerful disposition, just that I don't like lady (supervisor?) who arranges their schedule... so no rtm

Zara
Old 10-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
can la bro. try using the 2nd pix which the back facing.
Oh can liao. The second one yields the vietnamese model website and only possible on desktop version of chrome.

Anyway before that got ask through sms, she say photo is hers. Haha. Just photographer might beautify.

Still have the cheek to say, this ML.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro tried this Tiffany?
http://sgbeautycastles.net/tiffany-massage-hj-bbbj/
Old 10-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lulusin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any MR on flirty from LTD?

http://www.liltigersden.com/flirty/
Old 10-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So raised a complaint already, bro?

Anyway this seems to be a Chinese model, online ones maybe. Quite pretty. Doubt the real person seriously will look like this, any bros want to check out the real deal and confirm?
How can I raise a complaint? I've not met the real person yet...

Maybe it's the actual model doing massage in our shore.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
How can I raise a complaint? I've not met the real person yet...

Maybe it's the actual model doing massage in our shore.
Hehe. I would not rule out the possibility (maybe 5%) since times are bad through out.

In that case, seriously don't mind lor. Should be worth $110.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MRs for two MLs visited in the past couple of weeks

MR for Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Xiaoya is a pretty SYT with a good enough figure, perky tits and an ass with good smooth legs. Good standard in this season liao, consider you get aunties most of the time for SYTs advertised. At least this ML is confirmed true to the photo.

She moves to a single room location this time, not the ideal place but good enough for intimate actions.

Her BJ skills excel again, no teeth standard is maintained with good suctions, licks to shaft and a CFM eye contacts. Ticks on the list that guarantee a good time. 4G roaming is of course enjoyable during the process.

Good attitude ML that deserves RTM. Besides her pretty looks will grow on you, it has grown on me. Hehe.

MR for Qian Qian (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Visited Qian Qian in the east before she moves to some place more centralize.

Hugged by this foxy lass when I enter, like a long lost lover. Bathe for you and gives a nice rub.

She gives a pretty decent massage I would say. Having some experience in massage parlors in China, she has some basic skills.

Started off with a nice slow catbath, she takes her time to torture, licking your sensitive spots, including inner tighs and ass. That send some electric shocks down the spine. She will also like to have her ass grab, my fingers did some work to send shocks down her spine as well.

Her skills in massage parlor also extends to her BBBJ, nicely wet and slurpy, long licks to the shaft and balls, it's all the ingredients of boys' wet dreams. All this done why I play with her ass, tickle her nipples with my finger and tongue. Mutual enjoyment of this wet session.

An engaging ML is hard to ask for, so she is definitely a keeper with good looks as well. Nice ass to grab and superb BBBJ skills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1