The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
No way. She must have more than a few suitorsGi already.give big tips.Always showering gifts undies. Lacy bra chocolAnate . take her for dinners etc..etC 1 drop off 2 new customers ready to take place. She is not stupid ok
Lol... still who push her up the sky? Those dickheads lor

I can't be bothered to msg her at all...previously she is daily full house

Subsequently She don't even bother to reply msg

She chio? She figure good? She AP?

There are always others to match or exceed her lah

Hence dickheads hold your sperm lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Subsequently She don't even bother to reply msg
THAT is exactly the matter which caused me to stop RTM her.

As her regular (back then) I made a general comment for her own good, telling her now she popular it's best to learn how to retain customers and make an effort to reply messages as much as possible. But i guess when I made that comment she already ego skyrocket thru outerspace, her reply to me was this :

"IF NOT HAPPY CAN LOOK FOR OTHER GIRLS"

That to me is a clear sign she won't be AP throughout. Coz she has no clue her red hot status won't be forever. Even the really APs, current or left, won't reply regular customers this manner.

I duly STOPPED RTM her after that comment.
Old 27-11-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That to me is a clear sign she won't be AP throughout. Coz she has no clue her red hot status won't be forever. Even the really APs, current or left, won't reply regular customers this manner.
Sometimes I also hope girls with such attitude will be taught a lesson and eat humble pie, but like what bro ShittyAss mentioned, no lack of dumb dumbs in the current market to sustain her
It's like sometimes you wonder why karma don't come to those bad guys, maybe we don't live long enough to see it. Heh.

I've given up trying to text her too. I believe my money can be better spent elsewhere. Maybe buying tenga from Don don donki also better ROI.
Old 27-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Sometimes I also hope girls with such attitude will be taught a lesson and eat humble pie, but like what bro ShittyAss mentioned, no lack of dumb dumbs in the current market to sustain her
It's like sometimes you wonder why karma don't come to those bad guys, maybe we don't live long enough to see it. Heh.
Wa Bro you bring in something unrelated like karma doesn't help the discussion at all lol. After all, who are we to judge and/or dictate how these "dumb dumbs" spend their money?

Needless to say, she will give them the preferential treatment as long as she gets lavished with gifts/cash, and if the aim of the game is to make as much money as possible within a short period of time, then she's playing it pretty well with what she possesses.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguys.info/wen-wen-massage/

Anyone tried can share FR? The video damn cute leh but seem like a FL convert.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
halfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need advise on the parlor near the Malay community centre. Was a weekly regular for about 3 months, then last week, notice my girl number gave to others. Can’t find any links back to the parlor.
Old 27-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wa Bro you bring in something unrelated like karma doesn't help the discussion at all lol. After all, who are we to judge and/or dictate how these "dumb dumbs" spend their money?

Needless to say, she will give them the preferential treatment as long as she gets lavished with gifts/cash, and if the aim of the game is to make as much money as possible within a short period of time, then she's playing it pretty well with what she possesses.
Haha of cos bro, cos there's no discussion to be had here. TCSS nia. Other people spoil market I also cannot do anything. Like many other things in life, LL suck thumb lor.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Bao Bao before? FR pls thks

https://sglonelyguys.info/bao-bao-massage/
Old 27-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Pls lets stop talking ML's sugar daddies and shopping habits, its really boring and not befitting of true samsters.

The women are good for one thing, let's return to it. TY!
Old 27-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any tried this so far looks new https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Seems very busy hardly reply to text
Got to try summer

Looks 9/10 even in short hair still good. Same as pic. In person slim not bit chubby like pic
Figure 8/10 tall and slim like ktv gal
Massage 6/10 not piano but also not really trained. She work the same service in China so her bj is skillful. And she don't know hj haha
Location 8/10 walking distance from mrt
Gfe 7/10 not much and can chat as well.
Rtm not for me just to experience as 120 is heavy tax.

She might be slow in reply as she don't use phone during service.
During the night has other work so she lack sleep. Anytime she can rest she will.

Now understand she is not new here as she advertise in animal site before. But new in slg.

Strictly ml not fl. Please be understanding to her.
Old 27-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she has already snagged herself a few regular heavy tippers and/or sugar daddy. With one of her hobbies being shopping for luxury brands, she'd be covered in that area.

I've RTM-ed her once, but that was during her early phase, so perhaps more Bros who have recently tried her can share their experiences.
You have been promoting her quite frequently before this. How the tree sways with wind.

Anyway, this attitude is a no-no. Thanksto all the comments, one less on my list to try.

AP attitude also due to the lot that unnecessary crowned MLs into queens and prncesses. Sometimes less MR is better for the good of all.
Old 27-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Bao Bao before? FR pls thks

https://sglonelyguys.info/bao-bao-massage/
Old 27-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You have been promoting her quite frequently before this. How the tree sways with wind.
Alamak Bro that was the early part ma when she first came into the scene.

Besides, you can't exactly blame me for being a sucker for pretty girls with big boobs right?

But now with revelations of her being a stuck-up diva, I'm seriously having second thoughts of RTM-ing her again.

As simple as that lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Isn't this Xia Tian?
She was.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

With quite a few RTC and unavailable, time for some refreshed MRs

Xing Chen
https://sglonelyguys.info/xing-chen-massage/

Originally planned to complete Xiao Ya, Xing Chen, Xue Er and Si Qi past fortnight given similar area and offerings
Due to some misunderstanding, original appointment with Xing Chen was rescheduled so still Xiao Ya left to go

She stays alone and unit is nice and clean
All her photos have sharper chin than actual including the video (I have no idea how that is done!)
Nevertheless, she looks good enough and carries a hint of sultry vibe

She was quite indifferent to the point that it seems she can’t be bothered about earning a RTM and also used her phone briefly during massage (-1 here)
To be fair, I might have caught her on a wrong day or biz was poor and she was trying to line up later appointments or just poor chemistry

Quite difficult to rate each aspect individually but I’ll say over the entire session, she displayed “flashes of brilliance / technique” to indicate that she has potential to be a highly successful and sought after ML if only she just tweak her attitude a tiny bit
Massage, looks, figure, sensual she has enough of it all but she’s not leveraging on it with the correct attitude
Quite a shame really... so much potential but maybe it was the wrong day

For bros who mind, think she has implants though again I’m not expert enough to tell

RTM: hard to justify considering Xue Er and Si Qi does it better even though Xing Chen looks better... really a pity
Maybe after more MRs

Xiao Yu “Hebe”
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

She actually doesn’t need any MRs
Think she has a very consistent stream of RTMs and of the silent kind of clients
Hopefully the sharing will spur more mutual sharing

She shares a unit with “an elusive one”
I have no idea who and have never seen any activity to indicate so
Unit is nice and clean and neat; she keeps it spotless

She is not as pretty as Donna
Not as sensual as Long Nu
Not as skillful as Aimee
Not as shapely as Ai La
Not as playable as Chi Zi
Yet every above aspect of hers is well above average and makes the overall experience extremely relaxing and fulfilling
She doesn’t score full marks in anything but scores high marks on everything

RTM: current favourite

Last edited by Vardy; 28-11-2018 at 08:04 AM.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak Bro that was the early part ma when she first came into the scene.

Besides, you can't exactly blame me for being a sucker for pretty girls with big boobs right?

But now with revelations of her being a stuck-up diva, I'm seriously having second thoughts of RTM-ing her again.

As simple as that lor.
Wow she have to thank u for being the so called AP today...

So next time... don't need to extra help any ML...

Imagine u helped her so much and push for her in her early days and you are forgotten by her! Hahaha...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1