The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Woo , so many nice food.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 20-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Not particularly observant as i hv a guide, did not notice mutton soup.
I asked the uni girl where has many local food n she brought me to Go Vap district, to a few streets near the Go Vap market / universtity has lots of food shops n street vendors.
Maybe u can try looking there.
thank u
Old 20-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by probeng View Post
Off topic :
Are they any Pub in hcmc where ppl gather to watch BPL?
You can watch at beer club too. Yesterday I was at kingdom beer club beside Le meridien hotel to watch the epl match and the atmosphere is like clubbing music and live soccer mixing with the locals. Nice experience and not so expensive drinks
Old 20-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bitehard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be with one friend at hcmc. Don't mind sharing Ktv costs. Or any clubs that's fun and opens on Sunday
Old 20-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by canrec View Post
You can watch at beer club too. Yesterday I was at kingdom beer club beside Le meridien hotel to watch the epl match and the atmosphere is like clubbing music and live soccer mixing with the locals. Nice experience and not so expensive drinks
need to find a good comfy place to watch BPL one of these weekends there ....not sure where is good , preferably with good eye candies is best
Old 20-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
need to find a good comfy place to watch BPL one of these weekends there ....not sure where is good , preferably with good eye candies is best
Can try NUMBER 5 Bar at 44 Pasteur street, D1. About 13 waitress and one tower carlsberg is 290,000.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Can try NUMBER 5 Bar at 44 Pasteur street, D1. About 13 waitress and one tower carlsberg is 290,000.
thanks bro. up you
Old 20-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
thanks bro. up you
Actually u can go to pham ngu Lao.
Many for u to choose from.
Have fl there too...see your taste and luck after the matched
Old 21-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
thanks. must admit have not tried that street.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

bro. any good spots on that street you tried and recommended? thanks
Quote:
Old 22-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro. any good spots on that street you tried and recommended? thanks
it depends on what u want..
its a mix of a lot of things...makan, pubs with girls asking u to buy LD, to small discos where u can sometimes find FL...to massage with HJ finish usually.

there's also a very famous sinh to stall and beside it sells BBQ chix wings, ribs etc. a lot of young locals visit it, but u sit in an alley on stools to eat.

go explore and try...my fav might not be what u want..
eg I don't drink much.

if its still not your cup of tea, 1 of the famous massage joints mentioned here often is located at the next street.

remember to give FRs.
Old 22-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

same here I don't drink too. just part of cheong that I drink. more focused on having fun with ktv and action.
Quote:
it depends on what u want..
its a mix of a lot of things...makan, pubs with girls asking u to buy LD, to small discos where u can sometimes find FL...to massage with HJ finish usually.

there's also a very famous sinh to stall and beside it sells BBQ chix wings, ribs etc. a lot of young locals visit it, but u sit in an alley on stools to eat.

go explore and try...my fav might not be what u want..
eg I don't drink much.

if its still not your cup of tea, 1 of the famous massage joints mentioned here often is located at the next street.

remember to give FRs.
Old 22-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Banh mi

Banh Mi????!!!

different from the ones I ate.....
Old 22-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Banh Mi????!!!

different from the ones I ate.....
You probably ate the hamburger type, w ingredients stuff in between the sliced bread.
I ate that too. Same name .

Old 23-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

I was in HCM 2 weekends ago. Went to Hanh Long Hotel for a massage..
The centre had under gone some changes. Gone is the tv /relax area. It has been converted to a changing room. So, after you get changed , you're ushered straight to the massage. Me insisted on a shower first because i like to relax first.
After my shower, proceeded to the massage. The girl came in. While she is rather pretty, but her face is very "black". Like the whole world offended her. we hardly talked throughout the massage, especially since she cant speak english at all.
Attitude wasn't good. I sort of lost the mood. Hence when the happy ending came, i couldn't perform at all. Since i don't enjoy, and she spoilt the mood, i gave her 200k for tips only. Immediately she gave me a pissed look. Later out at the reception area, she went round complaining.
For the record, the ticket cost 150k. Think there is a price reduction. Anyway, I wont be going there again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1