The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
DeanAmbrose89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: The facility i work at

waiting for more updates
Old 05-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Maybe middle east got this kind of stuff going on

Nina so young wonder whats her role
Old 05-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
myuserid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
What you trying to say?
When Jong meet Jude in SIX for his proposal, he is still disguised as his client. Not as the facility management staff, yet. He is there to assess Jude on his ability.

So during the meeting, Jude as the facility staff, is supposed to propose his recommendation to his client, Jong.

However, his reasons for choosing Yuri does not seem appropriate to his supposed client, Jong.

Nevertheless, I think it is just me reading too deep into the story... I hope no hard feelings to bro ilock and his fans.

Cheers
Old 05-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
myuserid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmanben View Post
Since Jude found out that the selection to drop one of Jung gals is a test. He added some business reason to his selection.
Yes, if Jung told Jude prior to the meeting, that it is a test. Else, Jude got to assume that Jung is still his client when he propose.

Or maybe this portion will be explained in the next instalment?
Old 05-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Made some last minute changes to the sequence of events. What Jude wanted to do originally will be addressed in the next update in a separate scene with Jong.

I felt that if Jude were to play with the girls before his entry into management, it might be a overkill. It's like he was trying too hard to get into Jong's good books.

Having it after at a more relaxed pace and atmosphere would have been better suited, since playing with the girls is nothing more than entertainment.

Still editing the next update. Will try to keep to schedule.

Thank you for reading my work guys.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

CHeers

ilock
Great story whichever way bro...

you're right.. It's like trying too hard or being plain dumb for Jude when in his mind he knows that things are not as it seems and yet still follow his little head to fuck the girls.. Jude is smarter than that and it is clearly demonstrated in the story so far...

I'm very curious to know how this will end.. Or don't end... 😂😂
Old 06-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone wonder what happens to the family of the girls that are taken to the facility? Since they don't seem to be able to leave at all. How does the facility cover their disappearance??
Old 06-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy123 View Post
Does anyone wonder what happens to the family of the girls that are taken to the facility? Since they don't seem to be able to leave at all. How does the facility cover their disappearance??
Dun think too much bro. Its a story......
Old 06-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

haha guys, dont over-analyse, it's just a story. Enjoy the fun, suspense and sex-citement of it.

There are bound to be loopholes here and there, just thinking off my head:
- So many girls missing, the police not put on alert?
- The building never subjected to BCA, SCDF, SLA checks on safety and compliance. Any of these would expose the whole structure within
- If Meihui wants to bring the facility down, just write poison letter to SPF and once investigation starts at the building, surely it will crumble down

So just enjoy the story! It is one of the most enticing and creative stories ever. Very very nice.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I figured it would be more thrilling to see if the facility has its ways of covering things up like in the movies. Don't get me wrong there
Old 06-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 0
RS354 is one of the Best!RS354 is one of the Best!RS354 is one of the Best!RS354 is one of the Best!

More please
Old 06-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

still waiting for the update......
Old 06-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

The atmosphere was casual, everyone just smiling cheerfully.

I was still in shock, I never expected for this to happen. Our meals were served and the spread was amazing.

It felt like some thanks giving dinner as I look at the variety of food that was on the table. Steak, baked whole fish, grilled lobster. They even had a kitchen staff push a trolley to prepare crepes beside us.

Wine was not the only choice, they had an open bar that evening.

I pointed to the louis XIII cognac at the top of the shelf with a doubtful look and the bartender poured me a serving without even blinking.

My god.

This has to be a dream.

As we ate, the management staff chatted, laughed and bickered like kids. Frank kept picking at Joanna, calling her a slut while Joanna showed him the finger and asked him to go fuck himself no less than 5 times.

Apart from the playful bicker, I gained further insights to the plans the team had for the facility.

Over dessert, Joanna mentioned that each of the management staff is narrowly focused within their field of expertise.

Aaron , on top of research and development, had to look after the operational aspects of the facility. A role they were hoping I can fill.

Thomas is in charge of security, with a few dozen men under him, he could hardly spare time for anything else but he still try to help.

Frank, aside from being the MC and host of various events, serves as the ground man when it comes to connecting with the clients. He has built up a good relationship with many of them and he has a valuable insights into the way they think, what they craved for and he is the best person to go to if you want to know how sexual fetishes has evolved over the years.

Krisna is not your average trainer . Sure, he is taking care of the girls’ schedule, but that is more of an extra portfolio. His main scope is to monitor and ensure the well being of the girls in the holding level. Level 5.

Joanna manages HR and finance , that we all know.

As for Nina, she is the main liaison for the facility and our counterparts in UAE. Fluent in a few languages, Nina brings in groups of Arabs on tours every couple of months. She is also the head purchaser of all the toys, supplies including lingerie that the facility uses.

Nina is also consulting for another facility branch that is being set up in the UAE.

Joanna : She works too hard I think.. hahha….. by the way…. Hope you don’t mind her sleeping on the job all the time….

Nina : Hello… it’s not all the time ok…. i got to work shitty hours…. Besides…. Basement is the quietest spot to catch some sleep….

They call Jong Boss not because he owns the facility. The fact is he works there as well, a regular employee answerable to the shareholders. He is one of the most senior members of the management staff too.

The girl group was kept by him as his personal harem, and they were used to entertain the elites among the elites. You don’t get access to them just because of money, it really depends on who you are.

Krisna told me politicians and visiting heads of states have been known to bug Jong to play host whenever they are in town. A businessman once paid a cool 100k for an evening with the girls. Jong has sex regularly with them and he liked his girls horny and full of energy. That was the reason for the strict workout and training regime.

Krisna : It’s all about connection and power… and for us…. Well… as management staff…. We have our privileges … hahah…

Jude : I see… It must be expensive… to upkeep them….

Krisna : Actually no…. we pay for their food…. That is all… it’s cheaper than you calling a hooker….hahah

Jude : Well… that’s one way to put it….

Krisna : Every facility….. has their own calling card in a way…… Malaysia has theirs, Hongkong too, and for us…. It’s the girls….. perhaps when you get to visit the other facilities, you’ll get to see them for yourself.

Jude : There are other facilities like this ??? Have you been there before ? Malaysia ? It’s the closest one to us…

Krisna : Well…. Let’s just say I’m comfortable where I’m at now… haha…

Joanna : hahha… anyway Jude…. Don’t stress yourself out… take some time to get used to the role…. Once you’ve done that…. We can take turns going for holidays… haha…

The rest immediately chimed in saying that it’s beena while since they had a good break.

Krisna : me first me first…. What the hell man…. I got like 60 days of accumulated leave… when the fuck can I clear them man… hahaha….

Krisna made the table quiet down as he announced that I would not mind taking over the girls for him.

Krisna : Imagine managing the girls….. it’s a good job Jude… ahhaah… cover for me as long as you want man…. Hahah… I’m sure I will be the first one he chooses….

Thomas: Fuck you la Krisna…. Then you saying I’m the last already….

Krisna : hahhaa…. I think so bro….

Joanna : Why so may I ask ??

Thomas : Well.. going by Krisna’s logic…. Jude would rather be taking care of a bunch of desperate girls that having to deal with my bunch of horny guys la !! …

The groups broke out in laughter.

This is weird.

I could hardly believe the words that I am hearing.

After the table was cleared , more wine was served.

Aaron brought a bottle of Nikka taketsuru, a 21 year old bottle of Japanese whiskey and poured me a serving.

The laughers went down a notch as the discussion took on a more serious tone.

I did not participate, some of the topics were beyond me.

Just listening to their conversation alone opened up a whole new perspective for me.

As I suspected, we are not the only facility around.

There are more like this.

We have a facility in Malaysia, Taiwan, 2 in Japan , in hong kong and a team is trying to set up one in Korea. South Korea that it, and UAE is just getting started on their contruction..

Jong : the date for regional meeting will be decided on soon….. we will keep you guys updated….

Joanna : The alternate site is ready… for business continuity planning…. I suggest letting Jude take over this as part of his portfolio…..

The rest nodded in agreement while Frank did a dramatic act of pulling an arrow on an imaginary bow.

We drank and talked into the night and the group started to scatter around 10pm. Thomas and Nina left first while the rest were getting ready to go.

Joanna : Jude… as far as the rest of the facility are concerned….. you are still a regular employee doing your assigned job…. … what was discussed here… stays in level 6…. Do you understand ?? End of the day…. Everyone works for the company…

Jude: Yeah… ya.. of course….

Joanna: And that means keeping this even from your girlfriend Meihui …. Do we have a problem ??

Jude: No… not at all.

Joanna : good…

Jong nodded over to a corner of the restaurant when our eyes met.

Jong : Jude…. Can we have a word in private….

Jude: Sure…

Jong handed me another glass of alcohol and I was already a little tipsy by then.

Jong : were you… not interested in the girls at all ?? I mean… after spending time with them…. no feelings ??

Shit. Why did he have to ask me something like this when I’m not really sober.

Jude : I do have feelings for them….

The pause gave Jong ample time to read my body language. I could see the way he was looking at my every move.

Jude : Honestly…. A lot of crazy thoughts went through my head….

Jong : Like ?

Jude : Doing something like that David did was one….haha… not a day goes by without me thinking of sneaking into their bedrooms….

I think that came out a bit abruptly , I was just thinking it through in my head. Instead of looking suspicious, Jong seemed a little relieved in fact.

Jong : Oh… what made you change your mind ??.

That was a blunt question, and it can only be met with a blunt answer. If I hesitated, I would lose my credibility.

Jude : I have my suspicions….. but I wasn’t expecting this…

Jong : What were you expecting then ?

Jude : I was thinking it would be like the games…. When after I get close to the girls.. I would be made to do something horrible….just like what I had to do to Kathy and MEihui….

Jong looked like he was about to speak but I cut him off.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Jude : I’ve been here a few months….look at the things that have happened…. You cannot blame me for being a little cautious…. I like Yuri, I like Yoona and Taeyeon…. But I’m not going to commit myself to the point that I would care for them…. Look what happened to the girls I care for….

Jong seemed satisfied with my reply as he nodded his head.

Jong : Alright…. Fair enough…. So now… if I still want to get rid of 1 girl…. Would your choice still be the same ?? It would still be Yuri. ??

Jude : No… now it would be Taeyeon…

Jong: why ?

I told Jong because now I would say Taeyeon is the oldest. She has been in the group for a while. In order to keep the group at it’s peak, it would be a good time to replace her with some young blood.

Jong : what the fuck ? hahahha…..

I told Jong honestly that I had prepared a answer that would be applicable to all 3 girls.

Jong : What about Yoona ?

Jude : Yoona is in the middle age band. She is pretty, sweet, and definitely hot. I like her the most. If I had a choice, I would run away with her like what David did with Jessica. She is perfect in my eyes.

Jong: hahah.. then why Yoona ?

Jude : If such a perfect girl can be replaced, there is no reason for the other girls to feel safe….. it keeps everyone on their toes and they would all strive to stay in peak condition…..

Jong sat down and he was clapping by then.

Jong : Last question… what made you name Yuri first…. ?

Jude : No particular reason…. But I had a clue from Aaron …

Jong : What clue is that ??

Jude : He said you don’t really care which girl gets chosen…. And I quote from Aaron…. They are just girls…. They are plenty of them…

Jong clapped and nodded his head.

Jong : old and heartless Jude… cold and heartless… haha… but it wouldn’t be fun if you just got rid of them this way don’t you think ??

I smiled and finished up the drink. I was at my limit but it felt good.

That floating tipsy feeling of being high on alcohol.

Jude : Call them up…. The girls…

Jong : Now ?? hahah… Krisna !!... bring Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon up here… haha…

Krisna was a little puzzled but he did as he was told.

Aaron : are you drunk Jude ?

Jude : A little I guess….

The rest of the management staff gathered as we waited for Krisna and the girls.

Jong : What do you plan to do…. ?? haha…

Jude : let me show you…… what I just told you…. They were not meant for you….

Jong : Yeah ??

Jude : There were not meant for you….. they were meant for the girls….

Jong looked puzzled and shook his head, saying that he was not following me.

The 3 girls came up with Krisna, looking puzzled and lost.

They were dressed in their pyjamas, looking disorientated.

I asked for Yuri first, and I told her I want to get rid of Taeyeon, giving her the same reason I told Jong.

Yuri looked shocked and lost.

Jude : I know you girls are close…. And that you would take this badly…. But… Boss is willing to accept volunteers to take Taeyeon spot…

Yuri : What !! ?? are you serious ??? no!!! I thought… I thought this was all a ….wait… wait a minute… this cannot be … i...

Yuri looked towards Krisna and Jong but they said nothing.

Yuri looked scared and worried and I told her it was for the best before sending her to a corner.

Jude : I’ll talk to Taeyeon about this…. Think about it ok …. I don’t think Taeyeon would take it very well…. You girls will have to discuss among yourselves later…. Let me talk to the rest first….

When Taeyeon came over, I told her I’m getting rid of Yoona, giving the explanation for doing so. Being one of the oldest in the group, she took it upon herself to be a big sister of sort. The moment I was done, Taeyeon looked at Krisna in disbelief before turning to Jong who remained expressionless.

SMACK !

It came without warning.

A slap across my face.

Taeyeon : You JERK !!

Jude : I’m sorry… .. boss…. He… he… said he was open to suggestions from your girls…. He has someone new in mind for the group…. And he didn’t mind who will leave… as long as one did…. You girls have to discuss among yourselves… but at the moment my pick is Yoona…

I could see Yuri sobbing at her corner.

Taeyeon covered her mouth , as her eyes glared at me. I sent her 2 tables away from Yuri.

By the time Yoona came over, she had saw how her friends broke down. She saw the slap Taeyeon gave me.

She glared at me as I told her I’m getting rid of Yuri with the same explanation I gave Jong.

Jong was laughing by then as he got up and tapped me on my shoulder.

SMACK!

Yoona too gave me a slap as she was placed 2 tables away from Taeyeon.

The rest of the management staff look puzzled with exception of Jong.

He was laughing heartily , asking for a refill of his drink.

All 3 girls eyes were red, they were sobbing but not to the point of a meltdown. I guessed they did not expect to have this surprise sprung on them.

I faced all 3 of them and said.

Jude : Boss wants to know…. If anyone of you… would volunteer to leave…. Or…. Perhaps you would like to discuss among yourselves….

The girls continued sobbing but no one said a word.

Jude : No ?? ….

Still no reply. None of the girls met my eyes.

I turned to Jong who was still smiling.

Taeyeon spoke first to Krisna

Taeyeon : WHY !!.. I thought we agreed it was all staged !!! why are you all doing this ??? !!! We are ok as a group … !

Krisna kept quiet and looked at Jong.

Jong laughed and repeated his question.

Jong : Last chance… any volunteers….. before we finalised this….. ??? save your friend ?? or… shall I make the choice ?? hahah

Yuri was the first to crumble.

Yuri : Taeyeon deserved to go !! she’s the oldest ..!

Taeyeon : What ??

Jong laughed as Yoona shouted at Yuri.

Yoona : SHUT Up YURI !!... you were chosen… so just accept it… ! …you were always the brat in the group…

Before anyone could figure out what was going on, all 3 girls were screaming at each other while Jong clutched his stomach, chuckling so loud that it tickled Joanna.

Aaron : See… I told you they were not as sisterly as they want people to think… hahah….

Jong gestured to Krisna to bring the screaming girls down.

Jong : Relax…. No one is going anywhere,. Hahah.. hahaha… my god… that sure is funny…

It took a while for the girls to realised they were being punked and Yuri and Yoona charged towards me, screaming and shouting as Krisna laughed.

The hit me several times as the rest of the management staff laughed.

Krisna : Behave yourself girls… haha…haha…
Old 06-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster (A)

Yoona : JUDE !! you’re an asshole !

Taeyeon : JUDE !!!... fuck..!...

Yuri : Oh my god…. Sobzz.. sobzz…

As the girls were dragged away by Krisna and Aaron, I remembered having a couple more drinks with Jong before finding myself waking up with a bad hangover.

Well, I guess there goes my chance with those 3.

30th April 2016

Saturday

10am

I sipped my coffee and I thought about what to do next.

I don’t know if I should come clean with Meihui about what happened last night. In the end, I decided to keep it to myself for now.

Only staff with access to Level 6 knows who the management staffs are, and I supposed you don’t get up to that level unless you earned it.

By the first week of May after the public holiday, Meihui told me that Kathy had requested to take a sabbatical.

Meihui : She is…. Broken…. i’m not sure if she’s going to get back from that….

Jude : What about you??? … are you ok ?? after all these….

Meihui just smiled and said something that just sounded sad to me.

Meihui : I was already broken…. before all these…

We met up with James and Ruhui in the middle of May. I did not say a word about me moving up the ranks of the company. Ruhui said she is trying to work something out with some friends of hers.

James is dragging the date where he was supposed to honour his bid for Meihui’s company. Full payment has been made on that end, it was essentially a done deal. As long as he has yet to cash in his meeting, Meihui would need to continue submitting her menustral dates to the company.

She is also unable to leave the country.

June 2016 .

By the end of June, I was getting a pretty good picture on how the facility operates as a whole. Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon had forgive me after a couple of weeks of sincere apology involving steaks, fries and some alcohol.

The offered to blow me but I told them I was afraid they might bite and declined.

I did however work my way through the rest of the girls, getting either a BJ or a HJ from all of them.

What about sex you say ?

I stuck only to Meihui.

We had sex regularly and she was aware of the things I was up to with the girls. How could she not ? I told her honestly that I did not fuck any of them.

Meihui : That still doesn’t mean I’m getting together with you….

My pay package went up by 2k.

Which meant I’m drawing a 7k salary on top of the perks I’m getting with the girls.

That had to be the best job I have ever landed myself in.

The honeymoon period of a new job usually starts within the first couple of months, but for mine, it started in August really.

I did not even realised it until I was up on level 5 at 10am on a Monday morning sipping my coffee and surfing net on my phone . It suddenly dawned on me that I’m actually doing this while working.

Life is good.

October 2016

By October, I had helped Aaron with his R&D.

I covered Thomas on his security role.

I looked after the girls on level 5 while Krisna went on leave.

I even shadowed Frank during one of the auctions he hosted.

It was fun, and I was beginning to enjoy the power I was wielding.

Meihui was not the least suspicious of me, she asked me what was on level 6 and I told her honestly about the clinics and the restaurant. Something I guess she already knew given the number of years she has been with the company.

1st November 2016

Tuesday

11am

Something piqued my interest that day.

I was at level 3, the processing area after having a short char with Carmen. She told me they have a new girl coming in that day and she’s pretty old, which is a little odd.

Carmen : She in her late 30s I think, file was not very clear but from her pictures you could tell she is not your regular sweet young thing….

I took a look at the pictures and saw a pretty looking hot milf.

She had this classy seductive look in her eyes.

That was something about the way she looks.

Something dark.

Carmen told me this girl is tagged for a red collar, which meant that she was being sponsored for her stay here.

Jude: Oh… probably someone’s mistress …. That he got sick of …

Carmen : She’s pretty though…. I like her smile… hahah…

She is indeed pretty in a matured way.

Like that hot and well maintained boss of yours you always wanted to bang.

I wanted to see her in person.

I went into the processing area and I could see Luke with the girl in question.

Luke looked a little lost and unsure. He was standing there, hose in hand, talking to the girl.

Something felt off as I walked towards them.

Luke : oh… ok… yah…. I went to poly… but my grades were not good enough to go to a local university,

What the fuck man.

Since when was Luke interested in sharing his educational background with a girl.

My breath was taken away when I saw how pretty that girl is. She definitely did not look like she was in her late thirties as per the file.

Her red collar was already on around her neck.

She laid naked around on the stainless steel table with a mezmerising smile on her face. Luke looked like he was in an enchanment, just standing there like a lost boy talking to her.

That was her assigned number around her red collar.

#890 was not screaming, she was not struggling, she didn’t even look nervous.

In fact she fucking behaved as if she was having a spa session.

Luke was already done washing her, I could see some droplets of moisture around her body, her hair was wet and even without makeup, she looked good.

#890 saw me approaching and our eyes met.

I felt this electrifying chill as she smiled at me.

What the fuck man.

That had to be the first time someone smiled at me on that table.

It was not a forced or awkward smile. It was natural.

A sweet welcoming smile like you meet someone for the first time and was about to introduce yourself .

Luke : Oh… oh hi Jude ….

Jude : Everything ok ??

Luke : err… err.. yeah…. Everything’s ok I guess….

There is something creepy about how relaxed #890 was. She turned to look at me, and that look in her eyes. You could tell she was not afraid at all and that is definitely not normal.

I decided to push her button a little as I circled the table.

Without warning, I grabbed her breast, groping her and playing with her nipple.

I expected her to yelp, to plea, to beg me but no.

She fucking smiled at me.

What the fuck is her problem.

I twisted her nipple, flicking it and she moaned.

#890 moaned in a sensual manner, gasping as her chest rose up with a deep breath.

Luke was just staring wide eyed in shock. I guess this had to be the first time he actually sees someone enjoying the processing.

Not willing to be out done, I slid my palm down her chest and onto the stomach.

Jude: You have no idea…. What is coming do you ??

I touched her vagina with her neatly trimmed pubes.

Fuck she’s wet.

I checked visually just to be sure. She was indeed sopping wet and that thick layer of lubricant,it was starting to seep out from her firm and fair pussy lips.

Yes. Her vagina lips looked so surreal, so fair and firm, like it belonged to that of a nubile young girl.

I inserted a finger into her and she moaned, spreading her legs for me to go deeper.

Luke looked at me before looking back at #890.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Yah update!!!!!!!!
sailsingapore,CoCk shoCk,S.B.Y.1,ah rat,Linkus,Jay Chou,Smoky7,sky_liner2,marlboroken,Imogen,SG10,Rib eyes,esssinine,Hanster,bigbirdbird,tuyet,Vampirede vil,ejectjoy,Rasta Marley,nitecrawllerr,owen10,lonebonker,Havanna Slicks,kim-seng-heng,wally888,CumExplorer,ah rat,slicker69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1