The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
An FR on 开心

https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

As we know Happy is actually Anqi changed name, and with the change comes different service and ofc a different price point. Unfortunately this also meant it left a different taste in my mouth.

TLDR. When I reached, she ushered me to bathe, after which proceeded to do the deed as listed. AR, then BBBJ, followed by HJ to seal the deal. In and out in 40mins.

The GOOD
-Location. She moved back to Area G, staying at her own apartment. Seasoned chiongsters will know this place. Very quiet and good for romps
-Room. Well maintained, neat. Probably cuz she just moved, but her previous place (beside seafood steamboat) is also kept nicely as well.
-Body. She's obviously a milf, but well maintained. Slender body with minimal body fat, with a pair of slightly sagging knockers that is soft and nice to touch.
-AR. Never did enough to make me an authority in this, but out of those I tried, she is the better one. Nice tongue action too. She's also slighlty apprehensive about AR fearing my butt is unclean, which is nice especially in this period, shows her hygiene standards.

The AVERAGE
-BBBJ. I'll only discuss the service she states in both alias. Meaning she officially started sucking dicks only recently. Inexperience really shows, very weak suction, no tongue action, except for the occasional licks to the ball which is slightly better. And oh, this activity is performed for less than 2 minutes before proceeding to HJ.
-HJ. Ok normal really nothing much to shout at. Not the best but not the worst.

The BAD
-Overall sensuality/GFE. Ok in all fairness I should classify it as AVERAGE, but is placed as such due to the stark contrast with her previous service. YMMV, but previously, from the moment I enter there will be light flirtings,with her finding opportunities whenever to gently carass me or go for a grab of the naughty parts. Then followed by a GODDAMN GOOD massage which transition smoothly to sensual rubbings. Then flips me over and continues at the front, the lusty mood cresendos to a peak where she then performs HJ and I cum like a dog in heat. Right now, all is gone. Minimal flirting, no more buildup of mood, I go in i bathe, then she props me for AR, then flips me over for a short BBBJ then HJ. Before she gives the impression of a horny mistress who can't wait to swallow me up, now she gives me a cat50 feel, SAF mode (serve and fuckoff)
-Massage. At the very least, she bothers to give me about 5mins of massage after the deed.

The UNACCEPTABLE
-TIME. I get it, 1 hour is 1 hour. U want factor in bathing / prep time, I get it. 1 hour is 1 hour. You want take some advantage, shortchange me 10mins? ill suck it up. In and out of the building in about 35mins? Screw you. The best part of it is that I mentioned i prefer her previous service, stating that she is good with both timing and service, she had the galls to tell me now providing this BBBJ/CIM no more in-depth massage, deed should only do 30-40mins. If I want previous standard I gotta take 1.5hr. Please take note, ive only patronised her for 1hour sessions. Meaning to say, just because she decides to put dicks in her mouth (or other orifices not stated) she justifies with a reduction in other services and poor time management, all while charging $20 extra. I call bullshit

VERDICT RTM. Fuck no.
I initially don't wanna write this FR, cuz thinking about it, she must've been through some tough times and seeing her for this visit she really gives me feeling that she's jaded, burnt out. I mean comparing a masseuse who really puts in hardwork for almost the entirety of the hour vs a whore who simply lie down open leg and still earn the same amount, its easy to whose money more hard earned.

Still, my money is hard-earned as well, and it doesn't do me justice to pay more and receive less, much much less. I'm rarely try out new girls, preferring to stick to the regular few MLs as I believe as with business, establishing good rapport will mean better servicing. Anqi is one of my earliest regulars, started visiting her in 2012 when she's at GL, and this sudden drop in service hits me hard. I really hope she'll reflect. Otherwise she's not gonna lose just me, but many of the regulars she's built over the decade.
Really fallen from grace. She used to be ok and was in a curated list of "ok" mls.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Angel is very exp as they operate out of shop

$50 entrance , $50 HJ , $80 HJ take off zzzz

But looks exactly like photo
Are you referring to this Angel?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/

Thought its 2 HJs for $100?

So remove top she wants top ups? Sianz...nonsense. Hate spa girls attitude. All aiming to scam you and rip you off. Not pleasant.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 26-10-2020 at 08:30 AM.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
strange enough....I sms-ed both ML for a slot today, in fact about 5-6 hours in advance. No reply at all from either of them. I used to receive a reply even if they are booked fully. Very weird.
Don’t think so much into it, you’ll never know what’s going on. Just book someone else. I’ve their working WC & their own personal WC(sometimes they don’t bring 2 phones out, so I get this if they are out playing not working) for some of them, and that doesn’t guarantee I get a booking or reply if they don’t want to. 1 message to working WC no reply I go for personal WC, if no reply again I move on liao, book someone else, treat it as a chance to try new blood. When they reply you again on some other days then go back to them.
Old 26-10-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
youngchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for xiao yu

Looks 8/10 (23-26 est)
Body 7/10
Massage 5/10
Hj 7/10
Playability 6/10

Went in the afternoon, location need to walk abit from public transport but car still okay cos got parking. Syt face (抖音 std) with quite slender figure except got abit of baby fats at tummy. Handjob not too bad unlike those mechanical ones. Can hug but remaining chemistry unsure. Can roam anywhere but south. Recommend to bros that want to see pretty face for a change.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

7th princess really wasted my time. Confirmed time with her today and she only told me 30mins before the session " 抱歉、刚公司来电话通知回公司开会、改天再约、抱歉"

Wan give reason also give me a better one la. What last min company meeting could she have. Fking waste of time. Ccb.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
ultimatejohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatejohn View Post
I sleep over at her place last night. haha "slept" pretty well! Lol another unlocked
sleep over with Tina again over the weekend (fri, sat, sun. lol) damn shiok. Again leave it to ur imagination to guess what happen in the room haha. Believe or not up to u

Need to find new target for unlock!! Xiaoyu/Fiona/Amy????
Old 26-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
7th princess really wasted my time. Confirmed time with her today and she only told me 30mins before the session " 抱歉、刚公司来电话通知回公司开会、改天再约、抱歉"

Wan give reason also give me a better one la. What last min company meeting could she have. Fking waste of time. Ccb.
Do you even know what company meetings are, and what they are about?
Old 26-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Please enlighten me
Old 26-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
sleep over with Tina again over the weekend (fri, sat, sun. lol) damn shiok. Again leave it to ur imagination to guess what happen in the room haha. Believe or not up to u

You helping her to do marketing har?
Old 26-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
Please enlighten me
That's her full-time job, so tough luck but fully understandable that it has to take precedence over you.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Wa..u must be damn handsome ..so good...
Old 26-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold

My report on Melody so here it goes, her location is somewhat hard to get from the public transport and after arriving all sweat up still need to climb a flight of stairs. Went in and there she was with a sexy 1 piece and told me to strip. I usually does the stripping by myself she she tried her best to assist me, so out of confusion while taking out my shoe as I wanted to do it by myself and with her hands trying her best to assist me, I stepped back and back and fell on the floor as I tripped over the divider of the partition. Boom, I landed on my butt, a soft fall and she helped me out with cautious asking if I am ok or not. Clumsy me, now I started to tell myself ok, let her do all the service. So after taking out of my socks and shoe, I just raised my hands up so she can remove my shirt, she even assisted me into unbuckle of my belt and pants. Showered and she helped me cleaned me up. Very service orientated, don't have to do anything. After this small drama, she asked me where I wanted to focus on, told her my butt as I got hurt and indeed her massage techniques and sensual butt massage makes me forgot all the pain and turned into glory. Her HDLY was very slippery and I accidently spill all out. Same procedure after massage ended, washed up and let her dress me up and left.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

All the complaints, that's why I got zapped so much when white Knight and runners get edgy with my initial posts.

I mean go on, keep treating them like a princess.
Old 26-10-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
All the complaints, that's why I got zapped so much when white Knight and runners get edgy with my initial posts.

I mean go on, keep treating them like a princess.
Upped you +10
Old 26-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hope u don't make another posting informing us that u've got STD from Tina.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1