The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Hi, to those people who are pming me telling me that the audio recordings in Part 1 are down. I'm well aware of it. Seems like Vocaroo is taking them down for some reason. Anyone got recommendation for other sites?
Old 25-06-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DeLigt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support!!
Old 28-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

As Auntie Kat scurried to recollect herself after the 'accidental' exposure, Uncle Jeffrey had closed the door and gave me a thumbs up, liking the little present that I had prepared for him. Not only did he manage to see Auntie Kat fully nude in front of him, he also saw her taking out the egg vibrator out of her pussy. What else more could he ask for at this stage? It was a sight that he probably never imagined himself to be able to see after so many years. It was about 3 minutes later that Auntie Kat finally came out of the room, this time fully clad in her underwear and nightie but I could see that her face was flushed red from embarrassment.

" Ahh sorry I didn't know you were changing.. " Uncle Jeffrey immediately played the dumb card just as I had incited him to do.

" It's ok. It was an accident after all. " Auntie Kat could barely even look him in the eyes. Letting him see her nude was one thing but the problem was the vibrator.

" Oh yeah I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join the Zumba session that they were going to organize. My wife has been pestering me to ask you since she wants a buddy. " Uncle Jeffrey then changed the topic, sensing the awkward atmosphere.

" Huh..? Umm.. ok I will let you know again. Thanks for helping out Sam. " Auntie Kat then gave a stock reply.

" I guess I better get going then.. " Uncle Jeffrey then showed himself out of the door after getting the reply that his wife 'needed'.

" Alright see you. " Auntie Kat then walked him to the door as he pressed the elevator and went back home and texted me about what he had just witnessed.

As Auntie Kat closed the door, I could sense her staring at me. I immediately apologized. " Sorry, I didn't know that he would open your door like that. I went to the kitchen to put down the bags. "

Probably not really satisfied with my answer but at the same time, since things had already happened, she just sighed and went back to doing her make up without any complains. Her cheeks were still flushed though. It must have been real embarrassing for her. While I didn't see what Uncle Jeffrey had witnessed, but I was certain that he had saw somewhat of an image that I had planned for him. And that was getting me hard as I sneaked up behind Auntie Kat and started groping her gently while nibbling on her ears.

" Jeez. " Auntie Kat broke out into a giggle as she saw the perched up tent in my shorts. " I'm almost late already. Wait till I get back ok? "

" Fine. " getting my ass rejected, I could only bring myself back to my room as I then saw Uncle Jeffrey's texts, describing what he had saw etc and profusely thanking me for the treat.

" Alright. I'm going out now. " about 15 minutes later while I was jerking off in my room imagining what Uncle Jeffrey described to me, Auntie Kat opened my room's door and told me.

Seeing my cock in hand, stroking away. She heaved a sigh and walked over to me before kneeling down and slapping my hand away. She then took hold of my hardened rod and pulled it towards her mouth before licking all the precum off of the tip away while mischeviously giving it a few more strokes to drain out all the remaining drops. She then stood back up as she gave me a wink. " We will continue this tonight ok? Don't waste your cum. "

Damn was she seductive as I could feel my cock throb in anticipation once more. She then went out to drink. However, she never came back until late in the morning..
Old 29-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another great story from TS. Please continue
Old 30-06-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 30-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
blackzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very enjoyable story bro, please keep going
Old 01-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks ts for continuing the story. However sound like abit disappointed about hearing her coming back until next morning. Must be have some fun elsewhere le. Anyway..looking forward to the next updates.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChanFaYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, please continue TS
Old 03-07-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

For the next part of the story. Bros do you want from my perspective or from Auntie Kat's? Because I didn't know about the reason why she came home late until weeks later when I overheard her talking with her friend on the phone
Old 03-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
For the next part of the story. Bros do you want from my perspective or from Auntie Kat's? Because I didn't know about the reason why she came home late until weeks later when I overheard her talking with her friend on the phone
I prefer the narration to be from your perspective bro Sam. More accurate 😏
Old 04-07-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Bro, would like to hear from both parties.😬
Old 04-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice part I and II stories, thanks for sharing TS!
Old 05-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund View Post
Bro, would like to hear from both parties.😬
same with me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1