The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
AMAZINGLY CLEVER PIECE OF THOUGHT FROM OUR BOSS - I LIKE TO SHARE WITH NEWBIES HERE. ENJOY THE FORUM + RELAX :-😎😎😎😎😎😎

UOTE=sammyboyfor;1704933]In life, if you have an opinion, you must be man enough to expound it despite the possibility of negative consequences. So what if you get zapped on a daily basis as long as achieve a net gain when it comes to the responses.

I have already biased the reputation system so that additions are double the subtractions and 99% of people who contribute positively will experience a steady increase in their reputation scores over time even though they may suffer setbacks along the way. You can't win them all.

The reputation system is automated. I can't be expected to micro manage each and every reputation point added or subtracted. I have various scripts running which highlight clone zapping and the use of vulgarities. I also audit the system every few days to see how things are going. However, to expect me to arbitrate each time there is a dispute as to the "validity" of points awarded or subtracted is simply not realistic. I'd need a full time arbitrator to do the job with an appeals board as back up in case the arbitrator's decision was challenged. Perhaps I should hire Yung Pang How to sit on the board since he is now retired and has lots of free time.

I have said this many times before and I'll say it again.. THERE ARE MORE UNEARNED POINTS AWARDED than there are unfair subtractions. If I took on the task of overseeing each and every reputation vote, I would end up deducting many more unfair additions compared to restoring unfair subtractions. Almost every single member would suffer a considerable reduction in their reputation scores.

The system is not perfect.... no system is in this world. However, it brings an additional level of interactivity into the forum which most people enjoy using. If they didn't, there wouldn't be more than 1000 votes cast on a daily basis.

The system is there for the fun of it. Points are worthless. They can't be redeemed for anything. Whether you are 1000 points or -999 makes absolutely no difference to your career, your relationships with your family and friends and your sexual prowess. Just treat the reputation points thing as a cyberspace computer game for that is exactly what it is. [/QUOTE]
Old 27-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Respected Samsters

After u go thru all the intelligent men thinking + reading and need to just chill out with a beer or relax with a long lost good old traditional rubdown -

pm me + i shall lead you to the right place 👍
Old 27-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reputation system update - 5 April 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
I concur...
Last time I was also premium...
That's why till now the zappers still scared of me...

bro - how did you manage to make yourself SOOOO popular ???
Step 1 - Sian the Chiobus
Step 2 - Fark the Zappers
Step 3 - Repeat Step 1 and 2

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 28-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reputation system update - 24 March 2016

Quote:
Respected Samsters

After u go thru all the intelligent men thinking + reading and need to just chill out with a beer or relax with a long lost good old traditional rubdown -

pm me + i shall lead you to the right place 👍
Where is this place ? No need to PM . Just post info here for all to enjoy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass
No wonder you so famous in SBF .
Old 29-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Johnbass

Why don't you become a DONOR - Since you are such a CONTROVERSIAL person (OR IT) ?

NO BODY can zap you for anything you said - EXCEPT OUR MIGHTY GREAT boss Sam.... of course 🙏🙏🙏
Old 29-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Johnbass

Why don't you become a DONOR - Since you are such a CONTROVERSIAL person (OR IT) ?

NO BODY can zap you for anything you said - EXCEPT OUR MIGHTY GREAT boss Sam.... of course 🙏🙏🙏
Tiagong it is more fun to see zappers trying to zap LIMPEH...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

So you have NO PASSPORT TO TRAVEL out of NEWBIE site.........?

Coz THEY are all out there....waiting to Engulf you in flames.......and zap you gao gao ☻🕵🗣
Old 15-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Are you TIAGONG JOHNBASS + me chasing away all the newbie queries....??? 😓😓😓

SORRY MY BOSS SAMUEL 🙏🙏🙏
Old 13-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe omit anonymous zapping. Currently the system does not require ID to be revealed, how about no more anonymous zapping?
Old 13-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
updated by Big Sexy (24 Mar 2016)

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.

sam.
This is absolutely the right thing to do Boss. Take just very recent example of the HCMC thread in International Field report Sub-forum, it has become a war-zone with endless fights and few people are exactly making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously. As an innocent victim, may I request to invoke this clause to those gangsters for any consequence action for good?

Old 25-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Bro big sexy,
Is there a changed in forum rules?I noticed that I can't zap a certain CB Kia if they are already in the red! Appreciate your clarification on this. Kumsia sia!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a remark to FUCK OFF without leaving his nick. Would like to know who.

Any1 interested in bbw? 03-07-2016 06:26 PM Fuck off

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

KCHA i second your proposal + like boss to consider compulsory nick zapping. My appeal to boss Sam.....

Zappers must be ball enough + not hide behind some screen.

When i started I was zapped to the red by some red army squad - its known as gang zapped 😎

Thats why i chose to be a DONOR - to uphold the GOOD samsters + to rein in the BADDD 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHA View Post
Maybe omit anonymous zapping. Currently the system does not require ID to be revealed, how about no more anonymous zapping?
Old 24-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, I had recently posted my honest FR on "Siam Legend (MAA) FR" thread. However, this one guy zapped me 5 times within the same day at different timing. The comment he made is "smart, be quiet, don't be too smart". The zapping causes me a lost of 135 pts. Just wonder if any kind bros can up my point so that I can go back to positive or not.

P.S. Originally 64 pts / 6 power.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad....u crawled back to near Original points within a day of posting 👍

Any good tips for samsters ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
Hi bros, I had recently posted my honest FR on "Siam Legend (MAA) FR" thread. However, this one guy zapped me 5 times within the same day at different timing. The comment he made is "smart, be quiet, don't be too smart". The zapping causes me a lost of 135 pts. Just wonder if any kind bros can up my point so that I can go back to positive or not.

P.S. Originally 64 pts / 6 power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1