The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Urgent. Need help...

Bros and all the lao jiao out here. Need ur help here to save another bro. Here is the story.

My bro when oversea w wife accidentally called his gf in sg n it went into her voicemail. Under normal circumstances it will be ok. But e problem is his wife knw abt this gal n thought they break up already n she knw e gal number. Secondly, the number under wife name and wife pay for the bill n collect from my bro later. Here so many expert. Sure someone can help de right...

So nw my fren panic coz his wife will knw he call that gal when she saw e bill which she could see via hard n soft copy. He called m1 n they say they cant do anything abt it. Any advise here to solve this case??? Basically he wants to clear that call off his bill.

Thanks in advance...
Old 11-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urgent. Need help...

Since it was "accidentally" just be honest and tell his wife lor. What's the problem? It's not intentional what.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Report phone lost and terminate the number... bdw, ur en s vy hud 2 udrstd.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Dare to cheat but dare not face the consequences....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Report phone lost and terminate the number... bdw, ur en s vy hud 2 udrstd.
Terminate number, the bill still will indicate mah.
Paiseh abt e english. Too many abbreviation huh. Lol..
Old 12-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
Since it was "accidentally" just be honest and tell his wife lor. What's the problem? It's not intentional what.
The problem is the how come my bro still contact e gal n seriously they r still in contact mah. There r more implications if my bro wife investigate further...
Old 12-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Dare to cheat but dare not face the consequences....
Bro. What talking u siah. If u cheat u dare to face meh. If u call prostitute, u dare to tel the whole world u did meh. Everyone gt their dark secret. If u can help. U help. If u cant, jz walk away. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Intercept the mail.

Take leave and wait for Mr Postman to come. Take the invoice, pay it and burn it away.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 12-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Intercept the mail.

Take leave and wait for Mr Postman to come. Take the invoice, pay it and burn it away.
Then e email how?
Old 12-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Then e email how?
Your Bro is as good as fucked !

Old 12-11-2014, 08:11 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Immediately go tell wife a story .. example .. Darling, yesterday I call her up to inform that we are no more and don't ever contact me again. Pls don't be alarm if u see the telco bill wif her number there. Hope u don't that call dear.... or somerhing like tat..
She'll understand tat there won't be anymore contact .. try?
Better to face it than to wait till she finds out .. good luck.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Then e email how?
Create a new email.... Tell telco to change to new email.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 12-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does the wife expect him to delete the girl's number from his phone contacts?

If no, Just say accidentally pressed. The air time is proof.

Else, please update us on his situation after the bill comes. I also want to learn how to give excuses
Old 12-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Go to website and apply for soft copy statement. Call M1 not to send hard copy. Log in print out the soft copy then do some editing if can.

your bro accidentally call the gf, dat means the num still save in his contacts. His wife so gd nv tell him to delete off whatever contact?
Old 12-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like everyone here is correct:

1. Act blur, hopefully she don't check and pay. I also pay all phone bills for my whole family, never see I bother to check. I also close my eyes and pay. But can't tell if your wife really check knowing you may call someone she doesn't like.

2. Prepare a story but make sure it match with the time and talk time as shown on the bill in case she really go into details. Story too long talk time too short or talk time too long and story too short. Be it accidentally press the button or she message you and you return call or be it she inform you she having a new bf and want your advise. What ever never admit you purposely call. I every sent the wrong message to the wrong phone, immediately need to come out with a story to counter what had happened.

3. Calling telco to stop sending email, bill or trying to work on the bill may not necessary work as the bill is under her name and the telco may not take instruction from you, worst if they take your instruction and call her to verify, then sure die case.

4. Some bros also say tell her the truth and face the music, this can also work at time. Your brother has a choice and have to decide himself as we all don't know exactly what had happen from the past till now.

The question is did your brother actually constantly communication with this person, and the wife is monitoring, if yes then more difficult to handle.

This is only my personal opinion. Take Care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1