The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose who? A or B

Haha , you already know whos the guy for you already right ? Even if you choose A .. later B come and sai nai you .. you sure go back to B

Cause your heart is with B !!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-10-2014, 09:14 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiajiabebe View Post
Now I have to make a firm decision ... Should I follow my heart or brain?

Should I patch back with B or accept A?

Who should I choose in the end?
TS .. u may wanna refer to d below link and spend some worthwhile time b4 making a big leap tat u don't want to regret for d rest of ur life..

Use the guide wisely (thinking head) and X-refer to ur bf A&B (ur Heart) .. tats where u shd follow .. useful for ur future bf C .. if any .. at least u won't be too far off ur intended life long soul mate .. cheersss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
Hoping for Mr or Miss rite to appear?? .. I hv learnt to respect the "Heaven's will" of the fated matching / compatibility of a life-long Soul Mate from the 12 zodiac birth signs, be it chinese, english astrology or both combine. Just the main basic will do, without dwelling further in-depth. You'll be surprised whether ur Ex or future mate were meant for each other or doom from the start. Some may argue the reliability and its authenticity. Well, I had mine read when I was 17 .. nvr believe in it ... 30+ yrs later .. looking bk .. I was amazed .. not 100% but at least 90% true. Coincident?? ... I leave it to anyone's guess.

Like the saying goes .. Men fall in loves thru their eyes, while women thru their ears... feelings? .. chemistry ..? the X-Factor ..? guess most, but not all, are just temporary charm, fascination or attraction type of love feelings call infatuation thru ur Heart .. sad to say .. is nvr easy to tell which are true and which are not .. sometimes U hv to let ur thinking brain to rationise and rules ur heart once awhile rather than losing control to KC or 感情 .. as commonly used by samsters here..

Take Care and Wish U all the Best ..
Are U compatible wif ur partner b4 making ur once a lifetime major decision tat u won't regret ... or at least there will be mutual understanding in future if ever need to go separate ways??

Quote:
Kekekeke .. finally found the birdie compatible pair ... congrats ..

Chinese Zodiac Compatibility

or

Zodiac Sign Compatibility

Compatible Astrology
Old 02-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS .. u may wanna refer to d below link and spend some worthwhile time b4 making a big leap tat u don't want to regret for d rest of ur life..
I tot that 2 post is Japanese mafia write for fion exclusively de..

Hehehe
Old 02-10-2014, 09:41 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
I tot that 2 post is Japanese mafia write for fion exclusively de..

Hehehe
Aiya .. ur case all good liow lor ... so happy for u .. and saw another going to be broken hearted .. so thot of borrowing from u to help aso .. so similar and relevant lehh ..

I can't control my tearing eyes everytime seeing broken hearted lover birds .. hehehe

But I must apologies for not requesting for permission b4 using ... so sorry .. sharing is caring ...
Old 02-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Dear TS,

To start off with, I'm a guy, so at least you know from what perspective I'm looking at.

I do not like your description of both guys, to be honest, but between the two, I would say that B strikes me as more of the worse choice.

Why do I say this?

Immature guys will NOT change overnight, or even overmonths. They tend to be self-centred and more concerned with what you might do for them. THe fact that you've been arguing so much and have already broken up should show you that. You know the saying "ma bu chi hui tou cao" (horse don't eat grass behind them) [edit, HAO ma bu chi hui tou cao]? Relationships without arguments = stagnant, but relationships FILLED with arguments = sign of severe incompatibility.

Person A however, even though according to you, he cares deeply about you, you don't care that much about him. This is a recipe for disaster, but speaking in a biased fashion for you, it won't be you who will suffer (unless he turns out to be some kind of stalker/freak of course). I do not think you should enter a relationship with someone whom you do not have feelings for. Inevitably you'll hurt him, and that is not good. "Leave them in no worse state than when you found them" is a good maxim.

I reckon you should take a step back, recover from your breakup with B, come to terms with what YOU want, then step back into the dating game after that.

My 2 cents'.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 02-10-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya .. ur case all good liow lor ... so happy for u .. and saw another going to be broken hearted .. so thot of borrowing from u to help aso .. so similar and relevant lehh ..

But I must apologies for not requesting for permission b4 using ... so sorry .. sharing is caring ...
Hehehe I tease u only laaaaa of cos can share. The comment so well written!

My case all good Liao meh? But Japanese mafia still must show concern once a while laaa.. Hehe
Old 02-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
"ma bu chi hui tou cao" (horse don't eat grass behind them)
Dude, your mandarin is like mine. Give back to teacher liao.
Is, hao ma bu chi hui tou cao. The missing word is actually quite impt. Good horse Hahahaa no offense hor

But awesome piece of writing you have. Happy Thursday.
And me is a fan of your Melbourne story, write more!
Old 02-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

If really die die must choose between the 2, pick the one whose negatives (as you have pointed out) you can live with, else start looking..
Old 02-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude, your mandarin is like mine. Give back to teacher liao.
Is, hao ma bu chi hui tou cao. The missing word is actually quite impt. Good horse Hahahaa no offense hor

But awesome piece of writing you have. Happy Thursday.
And me is a fan of your Melbourne story, write more!
lol fion

I got excuse! (playful defensive), I banana, dunno mandarin hahaha. I'll go scold the person who misuse the idiom in front of me DIdn't know got "hao" in front. Thanks :P

Hehe, so far no more story to write for you, unless it's my (pathetic) attempt to woo a girl atm, which isn't working out overly well. Happy advanced Friday to you, fion.18

paiseh TS, didn't mean to deviate.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Dear lady ,

You cant get wet seeing A

B cant get an erection seeing you .

whenever you are in doubts , choose me .

You wont regret it !

Old 02-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
lol fion

I got excuse! (playful defensive), I banana, dunno mandarin hahaha. I'll go scold the person who misuse the idiom in front of me DIdn't know got "hao" in front. Thanks :P

Hehe, so far no more story to write for you, unless it's my (pathetic) attempt to woo a girl atm, which isn't working out overly well. Happy advanced Friday to you, fion.18
Wahahaha don't worry. At the very least ur Mandarin is better than the uncle who replied after you. The one who says TS won't regret hehehe

Let me know when u writing again okie! I'm looking forward to it
Hope things work out for u & the lady you are wooooo-ing
Old 02-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

hehehe okay.

cheers fion.18
Old 02-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahahaha don't worry. At the very least ur Mandarin is better than the uncle who replied after you. The one who says TS won't regret hehehe

Let me know when u writing again okie! I'm looking forward to it
Hope things work out for u & the lady you are wooooo-ing
Siang ha ???? siang si uncle ???

Old 02-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Siang ha ???? siang si uncle ???

Not you then who?

Ps, you are like the best stress relief after a day at work cos u always make me laugh! Steady la uncle!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not you then who?

Ps, you are like the best stress relief after a day at work cos u always make me laugh! Steady la uncle!
KNN .... now I become stress reliever !

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1