The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 12-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 8
HF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud of
Re: A Must Try Juagen!!! 玲玲姐闭门徒弟 小雪!!!正宗按摩抓根服务

Hi to all Bro who like Juagen and good skillful massage, Intro this young lady 小雪 that I try her recently, her massage skill is so great, treated stiff muscles from shoulder, back to leg, is so relaxing after her massage. Must try Juagen!! she is really good in juagen and not so painful as compare with other ML, Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraph. I ask her where she learn all this, she reply me said that she got more than 10 year of massage EXPERIENCE, and she learn her Juagen from a famous masseur Ling Ling Jie. Together with her own experiences, her Juagen had move to a different lever. Highly recommend to all SBF Bro to try!!

玲玲姐的闭门徒弟!!
正宗抓根,中医经络推油法,正宗中式按摩和指压,肾部理疗和保健,前列腺保养

Contact call/SMS Xiao Xue @ 8618 4832

Name : xiao xue (小雪)
Languages : Chinese & Simple English
Area: Central

[Traditional Chinese Medicine Massage] [中医穴位按摩]

[Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage] [正宗中式按摩和指压]

[Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage] [头,颈,肩部按摩]

[Kneeling Back Massage] [跪背]

[Prostate Massage] [前列腺保养]

[Juagen] [抓根]

Your manhood therapy. She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement. To Promote Better Sexual Life
A must Try

Services She Don’t Perform/Allow
[Service Not Mentioned Above]
OTHERS SERVICE NOT STATED PLEASE NEG WITH HER DIRECT

$100/ Whole Body Massage + Head & Abdomen Massage + Authentic Juagen with 1 xHJ/60 Mins

$100/全身按摩+[头,颈,肩部按摩+前列腺保养+抓根服务/60 分钟

Contact call/SMS her
@ 8618 4832

Last edited by HF7639; 12-12-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 8
HF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: A Must Try Juagen!!! 玲玲姐闭门徒弟 小雪!!!正宗按摩抓根服务

Support xiao xue threads
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available