The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Back again for my stories bro. Firstly thanks bro fabwan and other bro for upping my points. Today back to the main story.

Continued from:

I looked around and saw her at a table with her back facing me today she was wearing a one piece black dress that was so tight around her body I wanted to walk up and slap her ass there and then. Keeping my cool, I texted her to look around. W turned and I waved to her. She let out a loud scream and the whole club turned and faced her.

W: BABY! *facing directly at me*

Feeling slightly embarrassed that most of the people looking from her to me. And some catcalls were made as well W came over to my table and hugged me, asking

W: B, why u come never tell me?

Me: I told u see you soon ma, so miss u then come down lor my bro want bring friend come so ask me come also la

W: Awww b, thank you for coming tonight na, see u happy leaw! I go on set liao na come back later ka *kissed me on my lips*

So all these were witnessed by bro B and butch bro A.

B: Ehh bro like this can liao ah? U up already so fast ah? I tot u come here a few days ago only?

Me: Ya bro up liao *feeling sense of pride* Come 1st day go back liao lor

Then A came beside us with a look of being very hungry for girls the face and asked

A: Ehh bro got girls like your Siam bu intro me bo?

I was turned around and saw LK walking past and I grabbed her by the arms, pulled her towards me and said this person like u pointing at A, and then I leaned in and whispered ‘Customer rich for u to play na’ and LK as she had given me the impression of a gold digger I easily hooked her in for A. As bro B don’t really want to spend much money that night he kept his hands to himself occasionally only talking to some of the girls who would come to our sofa seats. W finished her performance that night and as she was free she wanted to get me out of the club as there were many people sitting at the sofa area.

Thinking to myself it’s gonna be a long night, I went up the escalator to the toilet with W hugging her from behind. She turned around and looked at me without a word said she kissed me on the lips, but this time softly and said

W: B, if one day I disappear from you what would you do?
(It occurred to me that all girls in general ask this question after being in a few more relationships hahahah)

Me: Look for u la if not do what?

W: If cannot find me what will u do b? Give up or continue finding?

Me: I dunno le, must see how then la, how u leave me how u disappear or what la then I know what to do ma

W: Ok ka *pouts her face and gives me the face acting miserable*

I hugged her again and this time feeling an erection. W felt it too and she was equally aroused by it as I could see her licking her lips in anticipation of what was gonna happen later. But I didn’t go for it as I was quite tired that day and wanted to have a rest till later that night. So I softly pushed her hands always as I feel them trailing over to my dick and turned her in the direction of the Thai club and marched her back. But sadly the whole sofa was fully filled by the girls LK and a few more dancers and models all around butch A and LE as well so we didn’t have any seats for me and W.

Also LE’s so called gf had been shifted to another club to work by her agent so that’s why he could be so havoc here now. So me and W decided to settle down at a standing table behind the sofa and as it was quite discreet and dark, me and W started to make out again and this time she unzipped my pants and pulled my pants out in public under the table just like that. She went down to suck on my dick a few times and it was standing hard due to the arousement and excitement of flasing in public in a club filled with people.

Me: Baby, if people see how la? I will shy one leh

W: Here no one will see one la, u faster shoot can faster keep already ka

Me: Like this hard la, so many ppl I scared they see me can keep my dick first ma?

W slid down the table again and I noticed there was another girl looking over at us at one of the opposite tables. I felt very excited as someone was looking and as W sucked me under the table with her powerful blowjob skills I came in no time into her mouth again. W stood up and showed me my cum in her mouth and swallowed it, washing them all down her throat with beer and hard liquor. She then told me she could leave from work that day so we left A and LE at the club as me W and B left the club. B shared a cab with me back home and after dropping B off, I guided the driver over to my place which was nearby and I brought W to my place. As we sat downstairs while I smoked I told W that I did not want her to waste the money on hotels and would like to bring her home to sleep with me.

W: B, u think so much na, but thank you for thinking of me and want to save money for me na ka, u really my good teeruk (Thai translation darling) na ka

Me: Ok we go up liao then don’t talk ok? I bring u to my room then we talk coz papa will scold if he know got ppl come up.

W: U sure ok na? I scared papa u la

I just took the lift and and brought W back to my place and brought her in my room. We made love there and then as she likes to call it. But quietly this time round and it ended quickly. So in the morning I was about to bring her out when my dad’s door creaked open as W was about to step out of my room. I u-turned, gave W a push back and closed the door behind me with a loud “THUD”

To be continued. . .

Paiseh ah bros I today in a rush around Singapore for appointements, so will stop here first. And I remembered some bro mentioned my posts being slow I will try to update once or twice daily so to not keep bros waiting too long la hahahahahah good day to all bros!!!
Old 13-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
sexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story!looking forward to your updates bro!
Old 13-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Oktoberfest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story TS, camping for more updates
Old 13-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS shiok shiok story here, camping for more updates.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Start by thanking bro davidguetta and sexsex for the upz points! Appreciate it bros. Back for more contents from my closet. Keep supporting my thread bros.

Continued from:

I just took the lift and and brought W back to my place and brought her in my room. We made love there and then as she likes to call it. But quietly this time round and it ended quickly. So in the morning I was about to bring her out when my dad’s door creaked open as W was about to step out of my room. I u-turned, gave W a push back and closed the door behind me with a loud “THUD”

W: B pen arai na? (Thai translation what’s wrong?)

Me: Shhh papa just come out now. Wait him go out then can go out. We sit down awhile 1st baby.

As we were sitting in bed waiting, my phone rang and I picked it up and G was calling. I muted my phone and turned to W. She asked

W: Who call u na b? Why no pick up?

Me: My boss calling ask me going work or not today. (I lied to her, and it became smoother in the future as I wasn’t someone who could lie easily but after the night life scene, I could easily lie through my teeth without anyone knowing that I was lying)

W: U don’t go work la b, I support u na ka

Me: Support me?? *slightly confused by the statement*

W: Yes ka, u don’t go work everyday come find me at club I support u give u money na ka

I thought about it for awhile and chose to remain silent for a few mins with W looking at me. After which I heard my dad open the main door and the sound of keys in the locks before I opened the door and checked if the coast is clear, seeing that all is safe, I turned to W

Me: Baby, I send u take taxi 1st na, I think I go work afternoon later then tonight I will call u after I finish work ok?

W: Ok ka b, u take care na don’t tired yourself ok my small boy love u na!

And that’s the first time I heard W saying that she loved me and as she left in the taxi, I was left pondering in my thoughts as I was not sure what is love anymore. My phone rang again and as G was calling me,

G: Hi dear, what are u doing now?

Me: I jus woke up and showered finished. U’re working today or u ended already?

G: I just finished my stuffs so I am on my way back and we can meet for lunch if you’re free?

Me: Alright call me when u have reached then.

So I lay in bed still thinking about W and G. Wondering who was the actual one for me then and thinking about what is love at that point of time. Received a text msg from W after abit saying that she’s home safe and missed me. And I lay down in bed to rest for awhile before getting a call from G saying that she have reached the mrt station. So I took a bus over and met her at the shopping mall there and had our lunch at a sushi restaurant.

As u guys know, the sushi restaurants normally have seats that are quite compact and we were sitting side by side. So after ordering the food, I lay my hands on G’s thigh and started stroking her and feeling her slowly up towards her pussy. She gave me a look but I ignored it and kept touching her thighs and slowly slipped my fingers into her skirt. She reciprocated and opened her legs allowing me more easy access and as I was about to insert my finger into her pussy the waiter came up and served our food.

G: *whispering to me* omg that guy almost saw what u were doing leh dear, why u so horny today? Last time u also not like this one

It was true that I wasn’t that into sex previously as I had very few sexual partners and also did not really engage in sex so often as i did not. So feeling aroused and horny to do it in public I replied

Me: Coz today U look very sexy in this skirt and I want to fuck u after we have lunch.

G flashed a smile at me then

G: U damn horny boy today, faster eat your food before the food gets cold, later see if anyone’s home then we go up to my place later. I think my mom’s out for mahjong session today.

I gobbled my food down upon hearing this and we paid the bill and left the shopping mall. G decided to call home 1st and as there was no one picking the phone up we came to the conclusion that her house was empty. So I hurried G back towards her house and when we reached the lift, I pulled her in for tounge fighting and fingered her right there in the lift on the way up to the 20th floor. When we reached, I did not even bother to let her open the door. I dragged her to the staircase beside her door and started to pull her panties down.

G: Dear we’re just outside the house now can’t u wait?

Me: I feel doing doing it here now, more exciting leh baby can let me try ma?

G looks unapprovingly at me and after a few mins of licking and playing with her pussy at the staircase she gives in and said

G: Dear, I want u in me now, please fuck me with your dick

I stood up took my dick out and shoved it in her face and said

Me: Lick up up good before I fuck u baby, u horny slut!

To be continued. . .

Continue supporting me for more stories bro. Am glad that the weekend is coming so that I can continue my stories more frequently for all bros supporting me here. Enjoy! And goodnight!
Old 14-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update bro
Old 14-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Ok bros the early birds gets to eat the worms, so woke up earlier for work today and is sitting in a empty office so continue my stories first hahahaha keep reading bros!!!

Continued from:

I stood up took my dick out and shoved it in her face and said

Me: Lick me up good before I fuck u baby, u horny slut!

G like in a trance, leaned forward and started to give me a public blowjob at the staircase. Sucking me and licking my shaft, then I felt that her blowjob was not as good compared to W and N’s previously and I wanted to train her up to do it better so I guided her slowly on where to lick and how not to use her teeth at times as well and as we were still in public I decided to leave the teaching for next time.

Me: Stand up u horny bitch, I would like to fuck u know

I pulled G up against the wall and positioned my dick right beside her pussy. She was trying to inch my dick into her pussy but I kept it just slightly inside and did not move teasing her

Me: U like doing it in public baby? U enjoy the excitement bitch?

G: Ughh, ummmm yes I like it, I have never felt like this before and I love it! Fuck me please dear please fuck me I need you inside me

I rammed my dick in and G gasped out loud.

G: Uh uh ummm ughh ughh, ahh ahh ahh ummm dear feels so good na *losing all inhibitation as she took her shirt off as well*

I was very aroused and turned her around fucking her with her back against the wall and sucking on her boobs. I felt G’s pussy tighten then as she shivered and arched her back I knew she had her orgasm and I too came and shot my cum at the staircase landing. After cleaning up, G did a very sexy thing which made my dick almost stand up again. She went over to her bag, picked up her clothes put them in her bag and walked naked at the corridor towards her house door and opened the door. The scene of watching her striding nude in the corridors in daylight made me very excited as I walked in the house with G, I played her pussy from behind.

G: Still not enough? Are u serious?

To me that was an instant turn off as I didn’t like it for her to question my advances which I did not get from W or N before. So I kept my hands to myself and went to the balcony to smoke. Got a msg from LE saying that butch A had managed to bring LK home and that LK looks like a gold digger in his point of view and I laughed it off telling him to just let LK as it is for it’s A’s choice for wanting to maintain the ‘relationship’ and is she/him wants to stop he/she will.

So after smoking I went back into the living room and sat on the sofa watching tv. Then I suddenly thought of this thing and I asked G

Me: Baby, can we talk for awhile?

G: Sure, what’s up dear?

Me: U remember the day u lied to me and went to drink with those guys and made out with someone? I wanna talk about this before we proceed with our relationship. This way I might be able to start trusting u again.

G: Are u sure u want to do this now? *raising eyebrows* I don’t think now is a good time to talk about this dear, I don’t want to spoil our relationship with this talk.

Feeling slightly confused that she did not even want to confront this issue made me think that mayb she was not really interested in this relationship at all or she had something to hide about it.

Me: So u’re not gonna talk about this right? Fine. I’m done here and I grabbed my stuffs and left her place.

G tried stopping me asking me to stay but I just shook her hand off and left saying

Me: No talk, no relationship, think about it

As I was in the life down I kept thinking why did I even get back with G in the first place when all we had was a toxic relationship ending with sex that’s all. Now that I had the choice of W I did then began to see that the world was not as small as it seem to me when I was younger.

*DING* text msg from G

“I’m sorry but can u give me sometime before talking about what happened that day? I promise u I will talk with you about it but today’s just not the day ok dear? I love you please do not do this.”

I read the msg and did not reply. I texted W then and told her that I was going to work in the evening and would be sleeping early that night so I would not be going to the club. Waited for her reply sensing some disappointment from W that we would not be able to meet that night, I told her that after her work, if i managed to wake up I can go for supper with her. W was elated and said that she will wake me up just to meet me for supper that night. So after work and a whole day of ignoring G’s msgs. She walked up to me as I was smoking outside the mall after closing the shop.

G: Dear, can we talk?

Me: Nothing to talk about if u don’t want to talk about it.

G: Dear some things are best left untouched you know? Can u understand where I’m coming from please?

Me: Then don’t touch me and disturb me from my sleep tonight. (And I walked home ‘not alone’ that night)

To be continued. . .

Please kindly support my thread, up my points if u had a good read bros. Thank you all for your kind support!!
Old 14-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
sapodilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Keep up the good story bro.....
Old 15-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
dassier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
stormcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for a very good story
Old 15-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS please keep up your nice story.
Old 16-12-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

Ok sorry guys I was in an event today too packed now finally got time to write. Keep coming back for more bros, thanks bro Jason910 and simikangtao for up points. Now back to the main thing

Continued from:

Me: Then don’t touch me and disturb me from my sleep tonight. (And I walked home ‘not alone’ that night)

As I walked home, G followed closely behind me and was silent throughout the whole walk. Reaching my void deck G pleaded

G: Dear are u really not gonna talk to me? Its not my fault what I did that time as I was drunk u know?

Me: *getting pissed* drunk can anyhow ah? So now I go out get drunk and fuck some other girl u still want la? Who the fck talks like this one? U better wake up ur idea before talking to me la

G: Then what u want me to do? It’s already done? Nothing I can do can erase what happened accept move on? I have moved on and so should u dear.

Me: Fucking nonsense, get out of my sight u liar (and I closed the lift door)

(Some of you may feel that i was fucked up, having another girl while telling this girl stories, but from what I felt previously, it was something that was really disappointing but I had to get back at G for doing it to me, which I did and will add on in the next few chapters)

So after reaching home I received msgs from G and did not even bother to read them. I texted W that I was home and tired and would not be going down to see her that night and she replied

W: Ok ka, u take care na b I miss u mak mak na (Thai translation miss u alot)

And I fell asleep after replying W. Fast forward a little I continued with this toxic relationship with G and did not have sex with her after our last conversation and still did go down to the club for a few times until this one fine day when I was at the Thai club G called me. I walked out of the club and picked up the phone asking what G wanted,

G: Dear, where are you? Why is it so noisy there?

Me: Outside now, what u want?

G: Dear I think it’s time we talked about this. I am willing to sit down and talk with you but why are you outside at this time? Are u drinking now?

Me: If u want to talk we talk tmr, I’m busy now

And G starts getting agtitated,

G: Why can’t u come back home now? I miss you a lot and I can go over to your place tonight, I told my mom I’m spending the night at ******* house.

I was thinking since she wanted to salvage our relationship I don’t mind giving her a chance to, and being the soft hearted me as always

Me: Give me awhile I go back and meet u later

And I hung up the phone. I walked back to the club and W continued hugging and kissing me inside. I told my friends and W that I needed to leave soon as I had something on. As W was having her break then, she pulled me out of the club and up the escalator we went, hugging and kissing again. We reached the corner toilet and W pulled me into the handicapped toilet again pulled my pants down and started attacking my dick

W: Umgh umhh, slurp slurp b, this one for u na, tonight cannot go home with u leaw, I want to eat u na, slurp slurp *continues sucking me*

Me: Ahh baby, so good suck me more suck me more,

She continued licking me till I couldn’t take it and I wanted to fuck her there and then, I pulled W up attacked her mouth and started the tounge fighting with her as I touched her butt and slid my fingers to her pussy. I slowly pushed her dress up and with a swift movement I pulled her g-string down, fingered her for awhile and positioned my dick and started the ride!

W: Ahh, ughh uhmmm b, harder na, faster na

I pumped vigorously and W came, but I was nowhere near to cumming yet, so she kneeled down and continued sucking and blowing my dick, at that point my phone rang, I took it out and G was calling.

To be continued. . .

That’s all for now my supper is here bros, continue reading and supporting my thread and also try to guess what would happen in the next chapter, as one of the most unexpected things would start happening from the next chapter.

Last edited by manneedmassage; 16-12-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1